Who /fyf/ this weekend? What's your schedule look like?

Who /fyf/ this weekend? What's your schedule look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?868873
dailymotion.com/video/x4k3593
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Friends bailed on me actually and i'm not gonna go by myself. i've got a 1-day pass for saturday that i'd be willing to give away for free if anyone wants.

I have a 2-day pass and I'm going by myself. taking the train plus Uber both ways from pretty far away. Just go. Do you hate music or something?

>tfw get a free weekend pass from my gf
neat, what bands are you guys gonna see?

hey man i'd totally love it. can i email you or something?

If I didn't live on the east coast I would go to:

Saves The Day (performing Stay What you are) [holy shit, that's tight]
Ty Segall
Julia Holter
Wolf Parade
FJM (guaranteed top notch banter)
and obv Kendrick

>Viet Cong

Not him, bud aside from the obvious Sup Forumscore, I'm really excited for Alex G. He's opening for the whole day so I have to get down there early (for me).

Fuck.

I left LA one week early. Would've loved to stay and and observe the fringe-normies uninhibited.

I bet most musicians hate playing festivals.

ill take it pretty please
you would make my year user

Robin?

Beggar here. Please give pass user

Going for the second year in a row, really looking forward to the top acts. Going with the gf this year, so it might be hard to convince her to stay for Shellac and OPN, but we'll see.

Also, I just realized that if Frank had performed last year, it would've been right after he had originally intended to release his new album (August 5). Would've been so fucking cool to hear, but seeing Kanye was pretty much a religious experience.

Don't worry, 0PN has a shit live show since GoD dropped

>Kendrick Lamar is the last act on Saturday and the first act on Sunday
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

...but where's Explosions in the Sky?

didn't viet cong change their name?

Playing at fucking Midnight on Saturday. I'm so fucked for this weekend in terms of where I sleep.

I'm gonna be there all weekend. Anyone going smoke some dank? I might bring a rice crispy edible or some greens myself if my friend getting it pulls through. But no matter what I'm gonna be there.

Got free passes from my old high school teacher. Mostly going for LCD Soundsystem and Diiv.
Kinda worried of sperging out cuz I haven't left my house in a while

GO BY YOURSELF YOU STUPID BASTARD

my buddy bailed on me for shaky knees at the last second but i still went and it was an amazing experience, and i am an autist who hates crowds. go brother

Going Saturday. I saw Kendrick perform last year at the observatory in Santa Ana. Even all the way in the back I could make him out perfectly. I use to think he was a shit live performer, but after the kunta session and some TV stuff, I'm really excited to see him again. Most of the songs had rearrangements for the live band, so hopefully the Untitled Unmastered tracks come with new stuff as well.

Gonna stay on the main stage I think. Vince Staples, Grimes, Tame Impala, KL. Should be a nice day.

How end in the fucking fuck is Grimes a second-level artist? She should be way the fuck down on the roster. I can name ten artists below her that should be above her.

>inb4 someone writes Sup Forums on a trashcan again this year

I'm probably gonna be staying for Moby's set too. RIP sleep schedule.

you dont like the extremely loud noisy vocals and the dude playing guitar on the side?

Sup Forums meet up again?

Where my kikbros (and girl) at?

Just saw Alex G, Wild Nothing, and DIIV at the Fonda. Fucking awesome line up and show. First time seeing all three of them.

I'm super stoked to finally see Julia Holter and Floating Points, his new live set up is fucking tight.

I'm really disappointed I'll have to miss Rae Sremmurd because I can't miss LCD.

TOP 3
AIR
GRACE JONES
SHELLAC

I volunteer as tribute for the free pass. Give me a reason to leave my house for the first time in 3 months

Going to the Developer show in downtown as sort of an "after party"
residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?868873

Anyone else headed there?

Kanye was utter shit senpai. He's worse live then on his albums. I left during that lame Rihanna feature and went straight to Purity Ring.

Hey I was in that kik group lmao.
I left because nobody talked after the festival. The French/Black chick just disappeared but she bought me drinks during Toro y Moi so whatever.

> I can name ten artists below her that should be above her.
And all of them will be worse than her. Grimes is that high on lineup because of her great music and energetic show. Watch this: dailymotion.com/video/x4k3593

This is headliner material.

Who's going here: don't miss Grimes. You will be suprised. I guarantee that.