hopefully soon

Isnt this Kurt Cobain's daughter

It already has.

Who is she cosplaying as?

When an album meets these criteria
>Sounds different every time you listen to it
>Appeals to every single person on planet earth
>Brand new original material
Theres probably more but just based off those three things, it's never gonna happen.

I'd give the ol' trombone to her end. *wink* *nudge*

>tfw no qt goth gf

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

(CAN'T WAKE UP)

>amoeba

When those insidious deaf fucks complete their takeover of society and make it illegal to be able to hear.

1000 years after music started

when did fantano release an album?

Roughly a decade after anyone with ability and novelty stop contributing to it, when the normies have thoroughly sodomized its tired corpse, playing with dead memes like they always have and always will.

shut the fuck up loser

>le ayn rand meme

Do you disagree with my post?

thank you unty

i just think you're a loser that should stop posting

Just in time for someone new to come along an revitalize it with some new form of it. Expression doesn't die, it just changes.

thank you unty
you're totally not a beta loser and you're the best tripfag :^)

I see. Well, I'm going to ignore you, like I've already done with . I wonder who's the real loser, though: Me, who's ignoring you, or you, who can't ignore someone on the Internet.

I suppose comatose would be more apt a word then.

you should kill yourself

>like i've already done with [postnumber]
You just replied to it you fucking toilet

Holy fucking shit dude

thank you unty

How do you make your skin that grey and pale?

No its some lady called Sasha Massacre.
instagram.com/sashamassacre/

HOLY

>lady

Some people call vaporwave the genre of "post-music" but I don't know

edgy goth girl or hipster trash girl?

it's a good place desu

When the mastering engineers win the Loudness Wars and end up deafening everyone

Holy fucking shit dude

>2016
>Still uses the word "normie"

Are you still butthurt about Pepe? Here, is willing to help you faggot

>guy who doesn't live in the west coast jealous that he can't go to a fucking amazing record store

I mean your loss my man

once again unty blesses us with one if his classic posts

not him but amoeba can be expensive af

well at least they have a good stock

I like you. Please, for the love of god, don't stop posting. I relate to your posts. Fuck women, they are cumpdumpsters and are genetically prgrammed to be whores.

edgy goth girl for sure, they have no limit in bed and no sense of what's right or wrong in a relationship

it's been dead for a while now

if kurt cobain and michael jackson hadn't killed themselves it would still be alive and kickin'

Unty you are smart enough to no damn well that when you blame "normies" for something you really mean humans and how can you fault human nature? It's not like we can stop. Also music will continue as long as we exist.

No. I mean normies, who've the ability to cling to delusions of grandeur despite all evidence of the contrary, who find merit in their stale contributions to dead mediums and genres and celebrate the juvenile and mundane.

And don't patronize me. I don't care if you think I'm smart.

Stop using that meme word. That is simply how people will function because of our nature and/or the society we live in. Unty not everyone cares so much about pursuing "higher" art and there is value to be found in any art.

No one should be content to succumb to their nature. Nature is a disease, and frankly one I'm tired of people using in an effort to absolve themselves.

>there is value to be found in any art.
Explain.

You can't expect people to go against their nature I think, there is simply not much reason to for most people. As for me saying there is value in any art I mean all. All art has some value to someone somewhere. If you belong to the "music can be objectively judged as good or bad" we would have to get in to that. I would like to point out that humans can not perceive things objectively and it is impossible to not have bias.

I figured out how to do that. What's the one thing every single person on the planet can relate to? That's my mothafuckin secret boi.

he's back

tripfags are the worst holy fucking shit
dude

she is very likely female if thats what you mean

we've been beating on drums for tens of thousands of years, why would it ever end?

youtube.com/watch?v=q4Xva5btheA

holy shit you are correct I cant even begin to sort out how bullshit all those viewpoints are btw how did they even get to that level? I hope the subjectivity/objectivity guy randomly dies and everyone close to him decides like you know maybe this was good or bad depending on how you look at it