St. Vincent thread

so what's next for Annie Clark's album/career?

what's the best song to describe your sad wasted summer so far, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=2eJMlu3X14A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11JiKTyMm7M
youtube.com/watch?v=F9L3D1w8KcY
youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
youtube.com/watch?v=uZSCGeoVrZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GlzR59l_cQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she gay bro
?

an asshole

Literally the most punchable face. I can't even look at her, she just compels violence

When will her suffering be ended?

Tho I'm not a big fan of her, these threads make me sad. Why is she so hated?

currently watching Ratatouille

do you think Annie liked it?

I hear she's a total francophile

Lol look at her. She looks like a crazy senile grandma and Cara looks so embarrassed.

Damn I never noticed how hot St Vincent is until now

some photographer was peaking in Cara's undies and that's why she gave the finger

she has a bretty nice butt too

Nah dude seriously? That's fucked

OP I thought you were cool man. You lied to us. These threads are actually the most passive aggressive thing yet. You make them daily so then people will hate Annie, just like they do Grimes. I thought you were better than this.

Cara even tweeted about it

Come here Annie bro

That smile tho...

> implying that wasn't the best Annie thread we've ever had

It was fucking lit. I loved that one

>Annie is 33
>Cara is 24

so, anybody else get an 'inappropriate' vibe from this? she's literally in a relationship with a child

I wouldn't be surprised if Annie is caught in some paedo ring taking advatage of little boys

her warm smile never seems to disappoint

It never does. It just puts me right at ease

Friendly reminder that Annie is gonna turn 34 this year and should really start considering her asylum options.

>There are people in here who think that this hack is somewhat talented

youtube.com/watch?v=11JiKTyMm7M

she is desu. Now fuck off hater

Lying skank

Lies!

>hater

>Objective truth proving the opposite
>HATER!

Delusional waifufag

Waifufag genocide when?

>thinking your opinion is objective fact
O I'm Laffin

Awwww Annie is so adorable. I just want to give her a big hug and kiss her cheeks

same

Are they still dating

Annie is adopting her

is this some kind of mommy-daughter relationship?

Annie looks like a teacher having an affair with her teenage student in this picture

>tfw you will never grow old with Annie

youtube.com/watch?v=F9L3D1w8KcY

I wonder what she's thinking about. Because that's what I do when I start to think about something. I just stare into fucking space like a retard lol

Does she have any semblance to a sense of privacy?

She does quite a bit actually. She probably didn't realize someone was taking pictures or didn't care. Annie is quite a private person. She hardly ever posts on IG or Twitter.

She's thinking about how to make the best pop album of 2017 so normies will remember her when she's old.

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way HOME, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old NEWS, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/

this meme again

I wonder what reasons did she have to lie about such a minuscule thing?

I'll always remember Annie even she never makes that mind-blowing album

She's a cunt.
Proving women can't make good music.

>>/r9k/

>woman can't make good music

top lel get out of my board and never come back you contrarian fuck

>walking around with her daughter

She probably just didn't want to be compared to Kate Bush which people do with people much every "artsy" female musician

Only decent one you have in your pic is joni.
Rest are garbage.

This guy can't be serious. I mean he's hardcore fucking with us right?

That's actually really sweet user.

> no Grimes

Tbh Cara does look like her daughter in this pic.

Thanks man. And I really do mean it. Annie has said in an interview after her self-titled came out that even she never becomes astronomically big that's totally fine with her just as long as she continues to make music her fans will always love. And she said it so sincere too. God I love this woman.

I'm sorry my man. That's just 1 of 3 collages I made when I use to run the /female general/ threads. Here's one with the one and only Claire :)

Let me see if I got them right:
Angel Olsen Joanna Newsom Annie Clark
Joni Mithcell PJ Harvey Julia Holter
Fiona Apple Bjork Sky Ferreira

Would be grateful if someone would correct me if I got something wrong.

MCU song
C
U

youtube.com/watch?v=uZSCGeoVrZQ

You got em right son!

what did he mean by this?

Fred Leader standing by

He's going to make the threads no matter what, and clueless Anniebros will keep participating in them

anybody got more pics of Annie's legs?

annie threads have been slow lately

any idea why?

because >>

'Regret' is most definitely one of her best songs

youtube.com/watch?v=GlzR59l_cQY

"Omg, Annie? Annie Clark is that you?? I can't believe you're here! It's so nice to meet you!"

"Oh hey! I'm glad you recognized me! Not too many people have bothered me here haha!"

"So hey, where's Cara?"

"Oh um...she's uh...she's back in London! Yeah um...she's busy with some stuff right now, so I'm just here by myself. So um...do you want to go somewhere private?"

>What Annie does on the weekend in LA

how feminine is Annie on a 1-10 scale?

8.7 because she has no hips, no tits, and just ok feet. But she does have a super pretty face, luscious hair, soft looking hands, nice neck, slim legs, and an angelic voice

>reminder the hater is making this threads
Dont post and if anything use sage

but small tits are plenty more feminine than cowtits

that dude that pinched her ass lol

If you like small tits than I guess so

Holy fuck just noticed that lmao. How come that fucking madman hasn't come on here and told us he pinched Annie's ass

can she still grow her hips out at 33?

This is the only photo of her where she seems to have hips. I'm pretty sure it's the dress. Plus her belly looks chubby, which can't be a thing since Annie's basically a stick

ribbit

what is hate?

is it the absence of love?

>opinion
>waifu fag so retarded he doesn't even realize I was talking about the video I've linked

Lesbians arent into mother-daughter role play user.

Also new album when?

>be 34
>dating MODELS ten years younger than you

If this was a man he'd be applauded. Hell if i was 34 dating a model (not a caveman..) who was 24 I'd be pretty chuffed.

I suppose it's that her and Cara split up, and maybe she turns into a Diane Keaton type being kooky but a total sell out forever

It seems that people here hate Annie Clark/St Vincent? First time I've listened to the music, why is she hated so much? Just curious.

She isnt, many people listen to her but just shut up, the thing is there are a few retards thst dont even like her music flooding the board with threads about her so people get mad because of all the shitty flooding.

Also waifufags are retards and should leave this board.

Saged b t w because this thread is shit

What's the source for that pic???

Yeah honestly her music seems good. I'll just focus on that.