Chill Rock?

Anything similar to Homeshake, DIIV, and Mac DeMarco? Lately I've been getting into this type of chill rock and I'm looking for more.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubVRwsV1H6o
youtube.com/watch?v=0zngAG0qWp0
youtube.com/watch?v=qqK-oh6fEiU&index=18&list=PLRz8t9OLE2Bkc6bN8SK5l7-kDBY7Nwf5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bJYAmfYzY58&list=PLLNL3TnnY-Drub0Yr1hbqN6Us-crfXTa-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

steely dan

Well all of that you listed is really shitty but check out JJ Cale and Shuggie Otis.

preferably something that's been recorded in the last decade....

connan moacksin

Twenty One Pilots you ungrateful waste of oxygen

this is fuckin tight thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=ubVRwsV1H6o

youtube.com/watch?v=0zngAG0qWp0

Kurt Vile I guess?

Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix

why the fuck wasnt Real Estate on that list of yours you fucking fuck

they sound just like DIIV you should have already heard them before

you will love them I promise

fuck

Beach Fossils, Craft Spells, Wild Nothing, Alex G

Kurt Vile, Alex Calder, maybe Real Estate? Meatbodies, Courtney Barnett, like half of the Captured Tracks roster and half of the burger records roster, some ty segall

Why do they all do that with their pants... just why??

walk around Montreal for a day and you'll understand lmao

thanks, just bought one of their albums after listening to a few tracks. good stuff.

Melody's Echo Chamber, Alvvays, The Radio Dept

I've got some good recs, man.
Tame Impala is pretty good, some chill shit right there. Electronic chill basically.

Mild High Club is also very similar to Mac Demarco's vibe. listen to "Timeline" and prove me wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=qqK-oh6fEiU&index=18&list=PLRz8t9OLE2Bkc6bN8SK5l7-kDBY7Nwf5Q

great song. makes me reflect upon myself.

some other similar artists are
SILK RHODES
Flamingosis
SHAG
TOPS
Ty Seagal
Wild Nothing
possibly Joji too. enjoy chilling out, man

wow this mild high club track is beautiful. definitely going to be checking out more from them. and also saved all your recs in a precious notepad. thank you user, youre a good one.

m oscow olympics

Tame Impala is one of my favorites.

What do you think of Currents though? Its quite a bit different from the first two albums.

op here, i feel like i really liked a handful of tracks on the album but the rest felt like uninteresting fillers to me, wbu?

Some of them like Eventually and Disciples are pretty amazing. But then there's Cause I'm a Man and Past Life that are pretty meh. Overall though I'd say its pretty good, not great, but good.

yup, agreed.

No problem

Alex Calder

I quite like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bJYAmfYzY58&list=PLLNL3TnnY-Drub0Yr1hbqN6Us-crfXTa-

this senpai

holo pleasures is a 10/10 ep and the new stuff added this year is pretty good too

Absolute cunts

Jeans Wilder is your best bet

I had someone else in mind but I forgot, and am tired, so here are some stretches:
Of Montreal -- Lousy with sylvianbriar
Candy Claws
Paleo -- A View of the Sky