Hot damn...!

hot damn...!

I WANT YOU TO CALL ME BY MY NAME

7/10
More refreshing than you would think. Its what the shaggs would sound like if they had rhythm.

I like this record a lot, it's pretty underrated.

I can almost assuredly say I'll never listen to this album but three of those girls are extremely attractive and cute.

get over yourself and listen to it, it's a fun album if you're not a self-serious dickhead and enjoy nights out

If the bassist is the odd woman out you're an established cockjuggler.

I wonder how the blonde girl feels knowing she's objectively the most unattractive in the group

hot damn...!

hahahaha look at us we're so young and hip and cool we wear oversized t shirts and drink beer and take hipster quality photos holy shit we are the best did you hear our music its like pavement meets daniel johnston

FUCK anyone who likes this band

While I'd love to change and stop being a self-serious dickhead that doesn't enjoy nights out I'm too busy being myself and clinging to other various normo platitudes.

She's not. Her cheekbones are remarkable.

Yep.

Sometimes I fantasize about meeting a girl like that, and eventually dating her.

She'd fall for my quiet mystique, eager to see what's beneath the veil, and slowly I'd expand her musical horizons, which would stir up conflict within the band. Inspired by her forays, she'd want to take the band in another direction, they'd split, and she'd go solo. Her music would be shit, but I'd support her endeavors all the same, because I'd love her and understand that really she was doing it for me. The entirety of the stint was for me, an effort to get closer to me, to enter my world of music.

Please, please let it happen one day.

I'd let that bassist suck me off. Look at those cheekbones.

hell yeah! Bitch looks like she give life changing head.

NO FUN ALLOOOOOOOOOOWED!

this will never happen to a tripfriend

It's possible.

A tripfag on /r9k/ is dating this.

Looks like a little boy in drag.

thank you unty

I see the resemblance so I suppose I can't argue the opposition.

>enjoy nights out

What the fuck does an album have to do with social activity?

Grown women who still pretend to be cats also have maturity issues and significantly lack depth of character. So big whoop, a guy on /r9k/ is dating a "cute" girl. But that's it. She's "cute".

It's Normanspeak this album has apparently a big shift in quality when you listen to it the right way even though that makes absolutely no sense.

>maturity issues and significantly lack depth of character.
So just like the girl in my fictitious scenario.

Certain albums speak to different kinds of people - this isn't anything new
See: death grips and autists.
See: this album and people with friends.

remember when you used to talk about wanting to kill girls? that serial killer stuff was hilarious

>Normo rebuttal AND projection
Two for the price of one.

>projection
You don't know what this means, stop acting like you do, it just makes you look dumber

I'm stupid? Who is the one literally saying "well at least I have fwends" without defending your little pop music?
You may think I'm stupid but I think you are a fucking mouthbreather.

imagine what their lovely organs look like

I bet they'd look so peaceful under water

>pop music
>inherently bad
into the trash you go, autismo

I feel bad for you.

It's funny how people outright reject all pop music because it's pop or you only have to like pop music. Take it for what it is, pop is fun, catchy, but nothing serious or really 'artistic.' It's not deep at all, just fun music vapid in meaning

This isn't even a pop album

i had never heard of them before this thread and i'm kinda conflicted

i think the music videos actually annoy me more than anything else, they're packing action and excitement into every frame when this type of music makes me feel like i'm heavily drunk and sluggishly moving around

that's pretty superficial though in general i like this

only poster over the age of 18 in this thread

This album is good but nothing really stands out.

Perhaps their next one will be better?

If there is a next one...
*puts hood on and vanishes into the darkness*