Francis Cobain losing daddys money

I grew up listening to Nirvana and reading all the bios and shit. I'm even the same age as this girl, something about this whole thing makes me feel bummed. I always thought she was a shy qt, raised/lived in rural washington and kept a low profile but dam..burning through daddys money living on Sunset being a dumb skank..This actually hurts me a bit. Like tainting his legacy or something..but gd she is hot

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/fances-bean-cobain-ex-husband-requests-300k-spousal-support-article-1.2766025?client=ms-android-att-us

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VcR4h2ZApJo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>all that makeup
disgusting

>women
>good at managing money
top kek

She was raised by Courtney (and presumably a revolving door of nannies), grew up in Hollywood in the public eye, her father killed himself and there is mental illness on both side of her family. Considering all of that she didn't turn out too bad.

its such a shame that kurt wasted his god-tier genetics on some ugly as sin crack whore

>reading all the bios and shit. I'm even the same age as this girl, something about this whole thing makes me feel bummed.
this is what is wrong with u fags. girls are never this stereotype they're just as crazy as us. cept worse

she has access to lots of fucking money. she can either suffer thru college like the rest of us or just call herself an visual artist and do whatever she wants

>The couple did not sign a prenup.

How? Surely every single person surrounding Fracis advised her to sign a prenup. Guess it was just youthful naivete, thought they would never break up.

Nah its not because shes a girl just that she's KC's daughter. I idealized him pretty heavily in my youth.

I agree but what about pic related?

I always thought Kurt's grandparents raised her :(

I miss how hard the banter was when she was married to that dude who was literally her dad reincarnated.

She's really cute, definitely got the best features from both parents, Kurt's eyes and Courtney's sharp features.

Yeah when she was a younger teen before she lost weight, got plastic surgery and started dressing like an edgy tumblr goth I remember TMZ asked her something like where did she want to be in several decades as an old lady and she said something like living on a farm sitting on a porch with my husband (citation needed). But clearly growing up in Holywood kind of changed that.

I bet she doesn't know who David Yow is.

Thats exactly what I thought. I mean I understand youthful foolishness but you don't fuck around like that when you have a $100 estate. Dumb cunt, he should have had a boy. And her husband looks weird af.

She looks like a tranny version of her dad

off topic but did stephen malkmus and kurt know each other?

**$100 million estate

Wtf does her face seem so pouty and bloated? She looks like a moron with abnormally high self esteem

They got her somtime in her teens, but she spent her childhood with Courtney. Their relationship dynamics seem kind of cute hen Frances was young until you consider that she actually has to go home and live every day with his narcissistic bag lady.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VcR4h2ZApJo

She's probably hungover in that pic. The slut has nothing else to do but spend her life partying.

I heard she can suck a MEAN ol' dick.

WTF IS THAT THING NO MAN WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID KURT FUCK THAT AW MAN JESUS IM GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES THESE FUCKING PEOPLE ARE TRASH

What if they're Jewish

Her ex wants 300g a year in support? She can hire a hitman for a lot less than that.

>losing your adolescent daughter at the Grammys while high on crack

This is why the call it Hollyweird. And also why everybody in the world hates us. I mean after that I Wanna Be Neenja shit even I hate us.

Female jews are literally only useful for making more male jews

Dam..... Her mother should be killed.

And for making their son-in-law's life a living hell.

then they marry a male jew lol

She should hit up her mom for hitman recs.

And bitching

agreed tbqh

She can't. Il Duce is dead.

Remember when Frances' kitten suffocated in a pile of Courtney's hoarded clothes and accessories she bought off Etsy? You can't make this shit up, drama follows this lady everywhere she goes. Can't wait for Frances' Mommie Dearst style espose.

So spooky.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g

First rule of assassins: kill the assassin.

Just two days after that interview they found that fucker dead on the train tracks. Claimed he had been struck.

>those rests of cocaine on her nose

mang

Please don't ruin this thread CourtneykilledKurtfags. We're not discussing that shit.

his posture was horrendous tho

also all he had genetically was physical traits, dudes head was obv a mess

this lmao

>how could pretty lady maek mistake? :( such a dumb skank :((((

buncha misogynistic shut-in retards

Your bitchiness only makes me want to stir it up some more

Courtney talked tons of trash about Malkmus if I remember right, some of it in print, some not.

Says who?

Investigate 3/11

Go back to tumblr with your buzzwords faggot

Why, she's worth 500 million duck her, she can afford 300,000

Was he the one she wanted to fuck back in the day? She said she used to have a crush on one of the Pavement members but I don't think she every specified which one.

he had scoliosis

seriously is there a face under all that shit?

can you blame her? her dad killed himself and that plus being rich never leads to good things

your dad is a lie

seriously though what did kurt see in courtney. jesus

There is an epidemic of Gold Digging Whores.

This is a male example of that.

She was charismatic, high-energy and knew how to work a room. She was everything Kurt couldn't be and he admired her for it.

Why would Kurt want to sick everyones dick in the room?

watch montage of heck

You mean Soaked in Bleach. Montage of Heck was a Courtney-sanctioned release and while the material on there was someway manipulated and taken out of context to favor Courntey, it's still a hell of a lot more based in reality than Soaked in Bleach.

>she gave her cobain cosplay husband the unplugged nyc guitar
l m a o

>it's still a hell of a lot more based in reality than Soaked in Bleach.
Not really. It's entirely fan fiction.

Holy shit. I wonder if this dude was only interested in her because of her money and status and Frances fell for his act and married him w/o prenup. He's about 10 years older than her which gives him somewhat of an advantage as far as manipulation is concerned.

I'm meant that more so about the actual scenes of Kurt and Courtney. Any idiot who knows anything about Kurt would know the retard fucking story isn't real. But I do believe that his family is full of shit and being told what to say by Courntey. Still less bullshit that SIB.

>Still less bullshit that SIB.
Not really. Note that all of the actual narration from the Courtney tapes contains NOTHING incriminating. It's only the fan fiction that filled in the blanks.

It's as if Tom Grant had some suppressed mommy issues and has never spoken to a heroin addict in his life.

Are you arguing that the arguing that the conspiracy that Courntey killed Kurt is bullshit? Because that's what I'm arguing. I think you got the names of the documentaries switch up.

what the FUCK is that

>shaved forehead

Then we are in agreement, that there was no conspiracy and that a suicidal heroin addict committed suicide.

Yeah. That's what the fuck I was trying to tell you.

Why the fuck would she do that, she seems like a nice person to be honest.

No way in fuck do I see her doing that.

You did it poorly.

Did she get the guitar back?

No they're going to argue over it in court. This is the epitome of 'mo money mo problems'. The douche wants $25,000 a month basically as reperations for Frances interrupting his rock career with their marriage while if it wasn't for her he'd still be strumming his guitar in his moms basement

Interrupt ? Lmfao this guy is autistic.

Fuck that motherfucker

>junkie mother
>dead junkie father
>90s rockstar money

of course she was going to grow up to be a train wreck. no surprise there.

>if it wasn't for Kurt's money he'd still be strumming his guitar in his moms basement

fixed

I mean, she's doing exactly what Kurt would be doing/did do when he was alive

>she can either suffer thru college like the rest of us or just call herself an visual artist and do whatever she wants
don't wanna get too /r9k/ here, but that is just the luxury of being a woman in general

doubt it. she's a rich and famous woman. she probably cheated on him multiple times and disrespects her dad enough to give away the guitar freely

kek

>all these assumptions and calling her a slut despite not knowing her at all

>balding in his late 20s
>5'8 manlet
>God tier genetics

He was 5'9 which is average