Taengoo

reminder: twice has no talent

>nugus are trash
>I like this thread

I love chorong
and I love luda
and I love jisoo

@67398382

Choa having a deep philosophical discussion with a plish bunny...

choameetsherintellectualequal.jpg

she's so pumped full of benzos she has no idea what's going on

Again I never catch V apps but I think they usually have live subs but they just take literally months to reupload the video. At least that's how it happened with the final MADE concert in Seoul - that I missed.
You know what's funny, Jessica and Kiko are friends and they've been hanging around. Awkward for GD.
I don't remember the songs anymore but there was another one I liked a lot. Also I liked that break on Young Forever but yeah, the MV killed it. Also Jun K went to Sukira and he gave Leeteuk this shirt lol.

That sucks. I actually haven't seen good SM Town pics from any group other than Exo and NCT. Shame.

Babysoul's face at the end lol

Do you people realize that all of these kpop singers you're posting here have likely gotten massive amounts of plastic surgery and their real faces probably resembled that of the cryptkeeper?

thank you

Beautiful

Reminder That SHINee Are Based Gracious Talented Gods.

lol classic irene

IOI shitposting is ABSOLUTELY haram! BAN THE INFIDELS!

babysoul...

what would you do to this group destroyer?

@67398427
no because all members of twice are natural

>liking when good memes dye
No.
High Teen won't have a rushed debut like Red Velvet. SM saw the hate they, both the comany and our joy, got with that. They will have to carefully plan High Teen as SNSD successors.
SM only has one female rookie group... But they really might just break out the female rookies.
Golden Star are delusional once again. Nothing new here especially not a rereleased Jessicamer song.
She is having her first tour and he could stop by. I would like that but Shinee comeback and Lee He tour are both in September. Damn.

It kinda plateaus after Think About You and Mr. No Love is a step down from Think About You and only picks up again with his duet with Baek A Yeon. He's done a lot of good work in the past too so it was a bit disappointing.

And I should care why

they even dress her like special needs

>rolling paper
Irene is a doper?

i would do whatever that goddess wanted me to

you can see the difference

(ones natty the other is barely a human now)

I would like to protect her from bullies

I love this shark

>lierene is shy guys, i swear!
baka

can you help me: which is which?

comfy fuckpad

I gotta get some new pics

tell her shes safe now. And that she is beautiful and did the right thing...

...then breed her

Man, that last thread was awesome

> balaklava
> naruto headband
> isispeak

??

irene is SO pretty

hwadog is good for one thing only

Because you faggots idolize these fake people who lead fake lives that are all carefully orchestrated by the people to whom these gullible singers have eagerly signed away their lives in exchange for money and fame.

one's a tranny and one's a real doll

marijuana is a proven treatment for autism, bud

She really doesn't like the lesbian stuff

no, in fact she really hates smokers

it was like an oasis for my thirsty mind

this thread can be awesome too

doesn't Joy smoke

chungha was never a human

It's not a good meme, it's the creepiest thing I've ever seen.
Joy? Yeri is the one taking all the blame for SM's poor management.
They probably will start revealing girl rookies like they did to the boys. It took more than a year til NCT's debut, wasn't it? Same thing could happen with High Teens, to build a fanbase.
I really don't know anything about it but if SM makes it happen it's going to be perfect because the song is actually good.
I know, but it's just a song, they don't even have to perform it. It probably won't happen anyway. He missed a chance to have her featured on his solo, it would've made all the difference.

yes, hence the shirt

>kpg loves hwagoddess now

what happened?

how do u know so much about this m8

>mfw people are posting the webms I made

I'm going to marry Kang Sora in like 10 years.

yes, hence why Irene hates Joy

Still not seeing why I should care

I guess it could be a little sad if you look at it like that but Mamamoo has done more promotion than Spica has ever done I think. Also You're the Best was really a hit. It's like I said too it's just they really don't have much content for how long they have been around either. I'm not really worried because I know for sure they already have more songs, this release was supposed to be an album originally after all. Back months ago they talked about how they were all self-composed. The question is when will we get to hear them finally.

youtube.com/watch?v=6VSpBPqBJF8

sounds good

makes sense
why does Irene hate Yeri

No, she does not

Smoking is for homosexuals and europeans

we just want to hatef*** her

red velvet is nothing without yeri

>homosexuals and europeans

you repeated yourself

this one needs sound, the noises she was making are magical

does anyone have the picture of irene trying to distract seulgi from her superstar smtown game

netizens started liking her again so the inferiority complex kicked in again

that Joy thiccness...

ofc

thank you user it's even better than i remembered

omo

Is Tiffany the only one in SNSD not going to their vacation thing?

joy is smoking hot

I don't know why you would ever support a nugu group though

youtu.be/iyOvOGMUjVE

Sunny is not going

prob because she is too pure

Yeri took the heat after debut. Some people hate her. Girl has done nothing wrong.
It was a good 1 and a half since I saw a "2 years with SM Rookies" type thing going around. High Teens will probably debut in 2018 then.
His solo was perfect. No more memeing about this, chingus. He had too many features on his last album anyway. Jun. K had 2 on his and when he has his second there will be 0 too. Sorry, Lee Hi.

oink

she's going on vacation with me instead to the neet islands

youtube.com/watch?v=cWv3ScCdXnU

Yes/10

Kangin isn't going. He'll be in court.

My favorite song in that album

bs Yeri bullies her for being old, autistic and prettier than her.

same but replace hate with love

How did these normies get here?

Like really, nugu groups are usually thousands of dollars in debt
Why would you ever support them knowing that the money you spend on them will never translate to money in the performer's pockets, they won't see a cent of profit ever

At least when you buy a Twice album, 50% of the profits goes to the performers

is jennie objectively the best BP member?

Yeah, I know and that's the bad thing because Spica could be so much bigger if they had better luck in the past. That's why this is a crucial time for them, or so I believe.
> all self-composed
So are these 2 new songs part of the songs they talked about in the past? I didn't dislike that ballad but I probably won't be listening again in a while now. I wish they'd gone with Get Lucky, it would be sooo cool.
Tonight is an okay song I guess but I don't really like it as much as I liked Secret Time. Good thing they followed this direction.

Yeah, Yeri get a lot of unnecessary hate. To be honest, she doesn't even make that much of a difference - same goes for Joy. Most of the singing is Seulgi and Wendy anyway.
High Teens confirmed for a 2018 debut, thank you for your time Haeyeon, you won't be necessary by then.
I just think a female voice would've improved the album as a whole, that's all. Lee Hi again in two years... That song with Bobby is good. A Dean feature would've made it perfect.

>mfw