Half The Man I Used To Be is their best song

Half The Man I Used To Be is their best song.

Prove me wrong.

it's called yesterday

What the fuck are you talking about

Your fucking stupid that's not even a soundgarden song

Man this bring me back to the LimeWire days

>not even flow
u fukkin pleb

Not falling for it

WHY I REALLY MEANT TO SAY
IS I'M SORRY FOR THE WAYYYY I AMMMM

NEVER MEANT TO BE SO COLD

aka Cobain and session musicians

nirvana was never the same after chad kroeger killed himself. really wish they would have just called it quits

its smells like teen spirit it was the most popular

Now he has Half the Head He Used To

I was just thinking this the other day

i smell sex and candy, yeaaahh

"Courtney Love Killed Me" is my favorite song by him

that's probably me and ur mum rite now LOL

Toadies - Behind the Boat House.mp3

isn't that a Radiohead song?

ONCE, THERE WAS THIS GIRL WHO
GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT AND COULDN'T GO TO SCHOOL

YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT

Suicide is Painless - The Smiths

>Prove me wrong

okay. Scoff exists.