Feels thread

feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

plug.dj/feels-for-reals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Listen to Mission: a world record by ELO

>tfw only one that likes Hungarian pop on Sup Forums
It's lonely at the top.

One day your parents put you down and never picked you up again.

>little buzzed, figured why not
>finally got back into drawing
>spot in life is a shit situation, I'm trying to make the best of it
>hanging out with some pens, a notepad, and some Tim Hecker
>been trying to learn some programming basics and it's a fun challenge

>what are you listening to
>how are you feeling
>anything else you feel like sharing

I have no idea what that is, you win friendo
I feel like my parents treat me like an adult and I treat them as adults and parents and I'm okay with that arrangement.
I only know the hits of ELO and "eh"

Tightrope, Shangri-la, and Mission are all really good give them a listen.

You know, I was expecting Three Dog Night's "Shangri-la" and this isn't that. This is incredibly polished and for being in the late 70s. I guess that's par for the course if you consider context. Not my thing, but it's cool for what it is.

at least your not manchild friend

I don't want to wake up on my own anymore

Things are as bad as they possibly could be

>tfw will never be friends with El

hey bros, things are completely shit, I feel you on that, but you're still coherent, you have enough mental awareness to voice your thoughts, and enough self-awareness to be able to assess your situation. Things blow, but keep looking for the light at the end of the tunnel

>tfw haven't tripped in years
>tfw everyone who knows you is gone

not either of those guys, but thank you for this.

i am feeling myself slipping really fast right now though. too much time with too much anxiety i think

I listened to Endless Summer by Fennesz while driving after I visited my grandma in the hospital. I feel funny, but good. That album did a number on me.

never really touched psychedelics, don't feel like I could handle it and I don't wanna risk it
>tfw everyone you know is in another state and all your friendships from years ago where you are now have dissolved and are irreparable

My last trip I really felt like the magic was gone and things were too familiar. I think I might be done with low/moderate dose LSD. And I'm not too interested in heroic doses. I hear mescaline is good...

Afraid i'll never fall in love again
Afraid
Afraid
Dndjdz

Who here is ready to die?

you should try psychedelics with a close friend. either shrooms or real LSD. not research chems. it'll be fantastic.

good album user

I made a plug.dj room so we can play sad songs and talk if the thread dies

plug.dj/feels-for-reals

I'm going to try lsd in some weeks with a friend, but i'm afraid i'm gonna have a bad trip or go schizophrenic, any tips?

nah if it's with a bud just do 1-2 hits & you'll be fine. smoke weed if you do that, just ride the wave.

I talked to my ex of 2 years for the first time in 6 months today. She listens to The Knife now. I was really into them when we dated and she hated them.

What's some essential Hungarian pop

spill your feels to me op in exchange i will spill mine
>2/3 of my friends (one being my cousin ive known my entire life probably the best friend i will ever have) moved from our shit area in Ohio to san diego two weeks ago
>i want to go as well and i hate ohio and most people here
>no money
sucks going through everything with people/one person and then they are just poof out of your every day life
trying to maintain a positive mind state and am going to try harder in school and try to take out loans to go to uni out there but still it bums me out and im not ready for winter

you should kill her

I'm gonna take The Knife and stab her with it

>go schizophrenic
only going to happen if you have a family history or already notice signs that its developing (which you would if you were over 18)
>bad trip
scare-meme developed by idiots. it would better be called an anxious trip. all lsd does is magnify your anxiety just like everything else.

that is a bad attitude, user

those are good dubs tho

cleveland is pretty cool tho

bad trips suck ass

user who is gonna take LSD if you really trust these people do it with them otherwise no

its the only way

right back atcha user

yeah it is until winter when you're stuck inside and deal with shit weather constantly..
but its not so much that i dont like cleveland, i dont like the suburb im in or any of the suburbs for the most part. people just stay here and get addicted to drugs (and i was addicted for a while) and do nothing with their lives and tell everyone who says they want to leave that people are the same everywhere (ironic because these people never left). But like ive been an outcast my whole life and im alright with that and ive accepted that i dont belong with the people here for the most part but i just wanna leave and have a fresh start with new faces and no rumors or people knowing of my past etc. sucks

starting over is a mixed bag man. once you hit your mid-late 20s (different for everyone) most people lose the ambition to make new friends so forming meaningful bonds with people gets significantly harder. what's important is that you try. everyone you become close with eventually leaves you at some point, and it's important to always update your life with new relationships because we are social animals and cannot exist isolated without developing mental issues

Nagy Edmond is the GOAT. The Hungarian Tom Jones.

its hard
been in the same town my whole life and most people my own age dont like me because of high school
long story short im a weird guy i guess
i went to a college in western ohio and it was a shit hole and twice as boring and miserable and in the middle of no where
im 20 right now and im working at a hibachi place right now. i have one good friend and he works with me but everyone else at work i probably will never hang out with outside of it. its lame. i get really bored and i just dont wanna hang out with the one good friend all the time because i dont want things to go sour by spending too much time together etc. but yeah isolation fucks with me a lot. i just want new faces or something else to explore... i dont know life is bland and uncertain at the moment

volunteer for something. anything. you'll meet people.

make it a habit to have a conversation with at least one new person a day. socializing takes practice.

I'm a weird guy too but I'm muuuuuuuuch better at making friends than i was at your age (i'm 24) because i made a habit of talking to strangers

yeah once my class starts ill be able to talk to some new folks hopefully. but thanks for the tip im gonna try. i think my issue is im just on a different wave length than most people.. or im just not attractive enough to make the weird shit i say and think funny or excusable lol

any other tips??

>tfw no gf

>tfw met a girl at work who likes all the same music as me, has the same hobbies and interests etc
>only talked a few times and texted once
>never talk at work

I've never had a gf so I'd love to get to know her and see what happens but it's like she has this wall up. I'd be fine just being friends as I don't have any tb h. I can't even tell if she's interested

This show sucks, please stop, thank you

that feel when had sex once and did stuff with girls for 4 months and then back to normal and no sexual contact with a girl for over two years since then
feels bad

>opening by nano.RIPE

yeah but i've seen hideous ass motherfuckers that are social butterflies. it's all about how you present yourself. just as long as you aren't saying shit that freaks most people out like you love hitler or anything

>I-I'll talk to her today, this is my chance!!
>see her glance at me now and again before quickly turning away
>still don't say anything

N-Next time though

there's someone out there for everyone user... One day u'll meet someone

stop lying to people

Jesus Christ I know this feel. I've been going through this with a girl at work for almost 2 months now. We have each others numbers and texted once but we still don't talk or anything at work. It's so strange I just want to walk over to her and tell her how I feel but every time I'm just too nervous/don't want to bother her

let me give you an example of what i mean.
there is a person i work with a year older than me at my work who is a lot more muscled and attractive than i am but will scream shit like "ONE TIME I CAME IN MY OWN MOUTH" and everyone is cool with him and he is friends with the managers outside of work who are ten plus years older than him and he has a banging girlfriend. not throwing shade i also like him and think hes hilarious but he says shit twice as obnoxious and weird as i do but idk it works for him i guess haha

>On the floor at the great divide
>With my shirt tucked in and my shoes untied
>I am crying in the bathroom

hahaha had this problem for so long until this girl quit. at first i was sad but now im not tortured and depressed at work anymore

Hey Phil

walk up to her and say
"listen bitch, you got about ten seconds to show me that hole, cause this gorilla dick daddy's hungry and if you dont blow me right, i might kill you"

when you have conversations with people, listen more than you talk. people are self-centered pricks and love to talk about themselves, so if you take 5 minutes to listen to someone's bullshit story they'll respect that and then like you a little more

also if you find yourself not knowing what to say in a conversation, just start asking questions

The sad part is I know for a fact she likes one of the same authors as me and I saw her playing Pokemon Go so I'm sure I could come up with something.

I just couldn't execute it and it hurts.

Same type of thing happened to me as in this I got her into my music taste a bit when we were dating, talk to her a year later, now she LOVES my favorite bands from when we were together. Taste hasn't added anything new, just kind of osmosis-ed my taste from when we were together. kind of fucked me up a bit

Are you me?? There's this girl at work I see every day, p sure she browses Sup Forums and she knows we like the same music but we never talk. Sometimes I wish I never met her because every day at work is miserable. She's really sweet and I like her

I looked her up on FB one day and saw she liked all the same music as me, so I wore a tshirt of a group we both liked and she talked to me. We're both really shy and haven't talked much since then but I still have a bit of hope I guess. Maybe you could do something similar

thats how the world works man. you have to adapt to it or be miserable. you can't get away with the same shit he can. you can still get to social butterfly status, you'll just have to work a little harder

just talk to her mane. sometimes i wish i talked to the girl i was talking about but she was a senior in high school and like a 9/10 and i hate high schoolers and worked a job where i quit on the spot at to fuck the asshole staff over and a lot of them were like popular kids still in HS and she was friends with a few so they would have made up a bunch of BS. Also she knows kids in my grade who probably would have also talked shit about me so it probably was super unlikely. If the only thing that impedes you is your actions on the situation do that shit boi you can do it. Theres two things you can BS about right there!

bro every day i worked with the girl i worked with it was torture i would just get super depressed about not getting laid and not having a GF and stuff but now that shes gone i really dont care anymore..

>tfw talked to a girl with absolute patrician taste, had a interesting discussion about 4"33
>never saw her again after the event

Why is life so cruel

luckily we have each others numbers (at least I hope she saved mine ;-;) so if she does leave and I have nothing to lose I'll just text her and ask if she'd like to meet up for coffee or something. Worst that could happen she says no over text and I never see her again

do it up yo

Very very few people care about me (like maybe 5 or something) but that's better than nothing.

stop "liking" women that don't "like" you back and your lives will get better

It took me until 22 to figure this out. Almost as soon as I did I started getting laid. I'm not even a playa, I haven't had sex in 6 months. But it doesn't bother me because I decided that I'm never gonna have unrequited feelings for anyone because it's a huge waste of everyone's time.

there's a lot that plays into "liking" someone. I'm a very shy and anxious person and I tend to avoid her so for all I know she could think I don't like her either. Or she just doesn't care, maybe I'll never know but I'm not just going to "stop liking her". If something happens it'll be great, if nothing happens it wasn't meant to b. And I don't really care about getting laid I just want someone who cares about me

i think that is true for both sexual and just platonic relationships for sure
not caring about people who dont care about you is a thing i forget to do sometimes

i feel ya user. feelings are nearly impossible to just let go once they've started.

here's what i'd do: next time you run into her during a break "yo do you listen to x? you look like you would listen to them." if you guys start off a conversation, kewl. if she brushes you off, don't talk to her again.

>tfw took great pic that could be album cover
>will never make music

it's actually really fucking sad because its real

man this shit would never fly in 2016 whew