Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhlPXa6g4C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alcohol

I killed myself. 10/10 would rec.

Diphenhydramine

check out camera obscura

get friends

Lamo if its going to be a legal high get some dxm hbr.

get dubs

ur a mad lad

Nice!

listen to music and hang out with friends about 2 or 3 times a week

Why so I can semi enjoy noise rock for 10 whole seconds?

Pretty sweet but check these out

I got a girlfriend

fuck you die you stole my dubs

Oh fuck mate save some for the rest of us

wow
woooow

better get than me. nice man

>tfw when you never get dubs
Just KIDDING music for THOSE DUBS?

this is not a get thread m8

i dont haha lol

cry to age of adz, fantasize about being in a long term committed relationship with my ex, and lexapro

still not as good as

usually, i go down to the local rink for some pond hockey with the lads, or maybe walk the dog or go on a comfy night ski

during the summer i just masturbate and play old video games

school
smoking weed
lurking Sup Forums/fb/twitter
playing guitar
watching netflix etc
working out
listening to music
following baseball (gom's)
masturbating

been doing this for about 10 weeks since i moved and its getting pretty old desu

my nigga. Masturbating on it is fucking intense. Asmr too.

very carefully

Last month, my ex told me she didn't love me anymore. She then said she wants to be friends, then fucks her abusive ex boyfriend within the next three days. Since then, I've really just been:

Running
Going to school
Playing bass
Playing piano
Crying while listening to Depression Cherry

... That's about it. Huh. No wonder I tried to kill myself last week. Doesn't really work.

>tfw incredibly lonely and never had a gf but recently met a girl who's everything I've ever wanted and we have each other's numbers but we never talk and we never talk at work either even though we have literally everything in common (same taste in music, hobbies, video games etc)

;-;

oh. oh my.

dont kill yourself user, i like you

easy

Talk shit about infinite jest

Thank you, user. It just feels like I went from a bonfire to a candle, and my flame is soon to be snuffed out. I'll just keep burning for now.

I just hope there's someone better than her out there. She really, really seemed like the one.

There's more to life than relationships man

shit happens but it all passes in time. you can never wake up the same person you were yesterday, for better or for worse, which isnt the most comforting thought in the world but maybe try not to look at it as such a bad thing

keep on keeping on

Witnessed.

by comparing it fairly to the time i spent dealing with being in relationships

you're missing "hanging out with friends" on that list m8

Well, she pulled me out from my depression. I've always wanted to love someone and she was the only girl I've felt anything towards. Thank you though, I know you're right. It's just hard right now.

I'll try to keep this in mind. Actually makes me think of this youtube.com/watch?v=QhlPXa6g4C8

I invite some friends over

I adopt a condescending attitude, then wonder why the rest of the world doesn't love me