The U.S...

>The U.S. State Department on Tuesday issued a travel advisory warning informing Americans of a “heightened risk of terrorist attacks throughout Europe, particularly during the holiday season.”

>The alert, which will be in place until February 20, cites what the department considers “credible information” indicating that jihadist groups “continue to plan terrorist attacks in Europe. We recommend that all US citizens consider carefully their need to travel."

Why did they mean by this? Is Europe 3rd world now?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-fighters-city-lund-returning-jihadis-housing-job-education-benefits-reintegration-a7371266.html
germanjoys.eu/2015/10/violent-crime-is-more-common-in-europe-than-the-usa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_rVSwXloXoM
youtube.com/watch?v=4L1HfiIOgBk
youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the brave new world we have. Fundamentalists Christians go door-to-door, fundamentalists Jews just want to be let alone, fundamentalists atheist want to remove religion and rationality from the public sphere and fundamentalists Muslims want to kill non-Muslims.

Did someone order a Muslim genocide?

But let's not forget that those who kill hundreds in a week with direct and clear commandments from their scripture are just as bad as those who kill 8 people in 30 years without clear references from scripture!

Another american false flag attack to blame poor muslims?

I'm surprised that the EU would just let this slide like that. The US just put them in the same category as Pakistan, Colombia, Brazil etc. When people see these kinds of warnings by such a promenant government, it basically screams "this place is an uncivilized shithole". If I was a Euro, I'd be mad as hell that the US just shat on your image.

They need to issue one about the high risk of

>be in murrica
>get shot
>taken to hospital
>2M dollarydoos + tip bill

>2M dollarydoos
Cheap af wow

If the Americans somehow have a cure for "being exploded by a suicide bomber", that cure is certainly worth 2M dollarydoos + tip

Suicide bombers and Isis terrorism is amateur-tier level if violence by burger standards

>Every year in the U.S., an average of more than 100,000 people are shot, according to The Brady Campaign To Prevent Gun Violence. Every day in the U.S., an average of 289 people are shot.

What's even your fucking point? Are you turning the loss of human life into a dickmeasuring contest like some fucking psychopath to whom human lives are mere chips in a game?

we're not the ones getting our schools shot up 20+ times a year

Fuck off

You know the Brady campaign doesn't source any of its shit right?

That's even worse. How could the US of Shootings WARN people supposedly used to this about going to Europe? You're more dangerous than we are!

>America is Ultra dangerous, everyone is getting shot all the time everywhere.
So wouldn't this mean that since the US is warning people not to go to Europe, and not the other way around, that Europe is even more dangerous?

Indeed. Euroshoots have no recourse for this besides memes and denial.

or they are trying to make it seem like regular shootings are nothing compared to the REALLY dangerous parts of the world

Thanks, EU!

>tfw European but no terrorist attacks

Best of both worlds, France is a great lightningrod.

Why even have an army when you can't stop your people from killing themselves?

Somalis don't hit their own.

Why would terrorists attack Sweden?
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-fighters-city-lund-returning-jihadis-housing-job-education-benefits-reintegration-a7371266.html
Even kebabs know not to blow up their retiremend fund.

Multiple massacres with casualties in the triple digits, perhaps?

They've been at civil war for like 30 years. Dumbass.

Islamophiles have ruined Europe.

I'm old enough to remember when several countries in Europe warned extreme caution when visiting New York because of the violence prevelent in the 1980's.

Now it's the opposite, huh. How times change

>They've been at civil war for like 30 years

in Sweden they're all brothers tho

Not that NY is any safer now ofc, more that you spread violence and destruction everywhere else making it redundant.

Deal. You stay in your Chicagos and we stay in our Molenbeeks.

>Not that NY is any safer now ofc
A non-American who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about in regards to America? Damn, what a fucking surprise.

It's still ultra violent compared to the most dangerous town of Europe.

No it isn't. It has the same murder rate as London.

Did you know there is no official records of how many people are shoot every year by police in 'merica?

>A non-American who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about in regards to America? Damn, what a fucking surprise.

Europoors are so far up their own asses they can smell last night's dinner.

True. People throw numbers around but the actual number isn't really known for sure.

I'm travelling to Europe in 2017, when's peak terrorist attack month so I can avoid that

>when's peak terrorist attack month

it's always terrorist attack month in yurop bruce

24/7 if you're a white female

i'd probably avoid most of western europe during any cultural holidays as well, i'd rather get robbed by gangsters in beijing again than go to germany in christmas

Time's running out Yurop. You better wise up quick like we did. Some of you have, some of you have yet to. I'm just gonna enjoy the show from over here.

Another american thinking they are the center of the world.
Belive it or not, we don't give a shit what your government screams about.

>Believe it or not, we don't give a shit what your government screams about.
Do you live in some sort of alternate dimension?

You don't follow much italian news, don't you?

The just file them differently now.

Shit, I am going to France in january.

rude

Considering we keep track of our murders far better than most, not quite

>heightened risk of terrorist attacks throughout Europe
That's a funny way to spell France

France is the heart and soul of Europe.

Love you guys btw

What? Violent crime rates in every country, including the US, have fallen like a rock over the past 2 decades. New York's the 9th safest city in the entire world compared to being the 7th most dangerous just 3 decades ago

Avoid Paris at all cost. There's gonna be 3 attacks before this summer, I fucking bet on it

I thought there would have been one by now in the fall

Do you? Newsflash, the only thing i hear about america in the news is Trump (obviously) Otherwise you're just another country in the mix.

2 big attacks were prevented this last 2 months. Both were targeting Paris

This is good. Hopefully nothing gets through.

>import millions of third-worlders
>surprised Europe is now third-world

The only thing most Americans hear on the news is about Trump too you know. Media has to keep inciting hate and fear amongst the sheep. I wish the media would move onto something else already.

Americans might not care if a bunch of Europeans die in a terrorist attack unless American tourists are involved. If anything they will blame you guys for letting the muslims in and deserve w/e you guys get.

how u do this

even with a terror threat europe is still the safest continent in the world

really makes you think how shit the other continents are

>europe is a country

you poltards are retarded

>europe is still the safest continent in the world

Yes, you've managed to go one generation without absolute carnage going on.
Congrats.

I agree Europe is the safest continent for Muslims.

And you're still creating conflicts across the world. The difference is, you avoid bringing the trouble to home ground.

>burgers admitting that europe is safer than burgerland
>trying to not make a big deal out of it with "europoor muslims" jokes
>not recognizing that europe is STILL safer with all the refugees
please go on with your "banter". It makes being european even better.

Violent crime in Europe is on the rise and has been for a while.

germanjoys.eu/2015/10/violent-crime-is-more-common-in-europe-than-the-usa.html

>it's another "Europeans care so much about American blacks killing American blacks" episode

Let me guess, you also feel strongly about Israel and Palestine even though their mutual slaughter has close to zero real effect on the world. If the trash takes itself out, who am I to object? I can sleep in that day an extra 10 minutes.

>europe is one place

>Safetugal

>Spain more at risk than Belgium and Germany
how? catalan terrorism or revenge for the reconquista?

I visited the US last year. Shit was scary, we were advised not to walk in downtown Boston after sunset as it was too dangerous. I yet have to find any european city that felt as unsafe as Boston, New York etc. And I've been to poor shitholes in eastern europe.

>Germany 5
Lol, we had like 2 "terror attacks"
One only killed the terrorist.
One killed a Chinese family.
And that's it. How many Americans died this year in terror attacks? 50? 100?

>Boston

Holy fuck how soft are you be scared in fucking Boston? Jesus Christ youre a faggot.

t. former Bostonian

t. Generalleutenant of the Panzy division

diversity :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=_rVSwXloXoM

That's why white and asian families live in the suburbs and commute to the city during the day, Hansel.

The only downside is that it requires cars, road infrastructure, and a shitton of gasoline. And I suppose there's the psychic damage of seeing wonderful architecture in Detroit and other cities crumble, but I might just be able to fulfill that need by visiting European cities before Muslims burn them down.

Dunno, I think I have at least 10 years, we'll see

did you have to move out? p-p-pussy :^)

why aren't more countries building nice walls like hungary did

You can live, go out, walk around, in any european city at any time as a white woman. Can you say the same even for half of the bigger american citys?

That's a joke coming from the country where a mass rape and sexual assault happened this past year

Why do you go on the internet and tell lies?

>euros think that someone shooting a little at you is somehow comparable to getting blown up
>Euros literally get kalashnikoved by the dozens

Does Europe need foreign help ?

>Can you say the same even for half of the bigger american citys?

Am I supposed to care?

You live in a wonderful urban German area and you're instead spending time on the internet on a Chinese figurative dance board

My statement is still true, regardless of what trump told you.
It's true. I can't think of any part of any city in germany that a white woman couldn't walk through at night. Unbelievable in the US, right?

I'm sure desu and that's bad I like France
I'm also expecting Italy and Spain to get hit

No no it isn't. Little boys get molested at public pools in Germany and the molester gets off with a warning. And the NYE mass rape/gropping made world news. No where else in the world would it even happen

jejjejejejejejejjejejejejjejejejejjejejejejejjeejjeje
>Boston
>dangerous

It's the Major country of European culture besides Italy and France

u a white woman?
cuz why u talk about them so much, monteneger

>You can live, go out, walk around, in any european city at any time as a white woman.

>Let me tell you what my favorite right-wing media tabloid told me about your country
Compared to european citys, it really is.
No.

>meme places
lit. just avoid all the major cities and you're golden.

>can't think of any part of any city in germany that a white woman couldn't walk through at night

xaxaxaxa

youtube.com/watch?v=4L1HfiIOgBk
youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg

>et me tell you what my favorite right-wing media tabloid told me about your country
As opposed to the 'reliable' mainstream media that not only actively suppressed what happened on last new year's eve but also took six months to finally admit that immigrants might be involved?

German's media is a lügendpresse, the sooner you realize this the better. Why else do you think the woman who ruined the country is now allowed to sit out a fourth term in your phoney democracy (not that ours is any better)?

I don't want to watch those. Stop trying to depress me please ;_;

Dont bother, that poor kraut is probably too far gone. Maybe when he or a loved one get culturally enriched will he think, "hey, maybe those meanieheads from Sup Forums were right. "

not him. But when someone says that the shit right wing media is telling bullshit, this doesnt mean the mainstream media is reliable. Which of course it is not.

>took six months to finally admit that immigrants might be involved?
you live so close to germany, can possible read german and still write such bullshit? Mainstream media first reported on the crimes. Than they reported over the "racism" on facebook and other social media sites. Than they reported on possible migrant culprits. Even later they talked about an organized crime.

This was done in under a week (if you exclude the organized crime part). Mass media is bullshit, but dont just repeat pol tier lies.

Europe is still safer than burger country ever will be.

>But when someone says that the shit right wing media is telling bullshit, this doesnt mean the mainstream media is reliable.
He used "right wing media" as a retort to somehow 'debunk' that American's claim as false. So yes, he is implicitly stating that "right wing media" is somehow less reliable. All right wing media, not just bullshit like the Daily Stormer.

>you live so close to germany, can possible read german and still write such bullshit?
I can't find the source, but what I meant is not that it took that long for the German media to report on the crime or on 'racism', but for the German political class to admit that it was indeed mostly (or exclusively) migrant men doing it. You yourself probably remember better than I that the initial backlash was against all men. But I can't find a source on that so let's let it slide.

>Europe is still safer than burger country ever will be.
How great, we're still safer than a country on the verge of becoming minority white. Well, the migrant crisis may be bad but at least Cologne is still safer than Detroit so there's nothing wrong and nothing to be complained about.

If anything America should be the example of what happens when you take in hordes of non-whites and make no effort to either assimilate them or dillute them.

>I can't find the source,
>But I can't find a source on that
because you're wrong
Listen, I don't want refugees in my country. I would like to deport those who are not persecuted and those who break the rules here in germany.
Still, the fearmongering in the *american* ring-wing media is unbelievable. No, refugees don't run around raping and killing germans. No, they don't commit more crimes than germans in their age and gender bracket who are in the same difficult economic situation.
I live next to some refugees, my gym is full of them, I see them in my supermarket, sometimes when I'm out drinking. I can read all the statistics, articles, police reports that exist about refugees in germany.
Yet some burgers on Sup Forums who can't speak german and never lived here are convinced that they know more than I do and that their media bubble is more accurat than our reality.

They are trying to console themselves from the fact that more people dies/gets raped/assaulted/robbed/in one week in Burgerland than in entire Europe in one year, that the most dangerous area of Kosovo is about just an average ameritown in terms of public insecurity, and that they're increasingly a brazil-tier country in terms of socio-economic population distribution and they're going full speed ahead deeper in the class divide, a gated country of thousands Detroits per one connecticut.

Just enjoy the memes they keep on throwing and let them deal with reality, bro.

Great, no loud ,whingey american tourists, your accents make me want to vomit