Is it easy to talk to girls in your country? It's extremely difficult here

Is it easy to talk to girls in your country? It's extremely difficult here.

It depends on the person

Personally I have trouble speaking to girls I find attractive

>It's extremely difficult here.

I thought Portuguese has easy grammar? Grammar is more difficult in German I think, but they all speak English here anyway, and they don't really care how well you speak as long as you're a foreigner.

Did you know stuttering is easily curable?

>German """"""""humour""""""""

It all depends on how good looking you are

Depends

Some people get intimidated by attractive women.

Others are black men whose mere presence in the room results in all the women getting pregnant

it's not difficult, it's impossible.

Easy as. Just walk up to them, smile and say hi

>German "humour"

>German """humour""""

she looks like a pig, its common in germanic peoples

how?
that is only for you

Extremely easy.

Just be yourself. They love that.

It's really easy but i don't do it often.

>German Humour

>It's extremely difficult here.
really? doesn't seem that hard since I got a Brazilian girl pregnant.

yea theyre pretty easy going here

ignore them I thought it was pretty funny just could have been executed better/more subtle. good work germany keep it up

t. professional bantermaster

It's pretty hard to talk to anyone

yes
if you are not white, 6ft tall, new car and money dont even try
btw that pic is a man

It's easy here.

Exactly the same as talking to men.

Considering you spend all day on Sup Forums saying that very same thing all the time I don't think you ever touched a woman who isn't your mom.

You forgot 14 inch dick and professional in-season bodybuilder.

Those are the ONLY people who get laid here.

RUDE, c'mon guys, if there is a place in the world to be austistic that is Sup Forums

>Personally I have trouble speaking to girls I find attractive
Don't we all?

Not me

Just treat attractive girls like any other person, what are you? 15 years old?

Nope, not at all. The UK is a fucking turbonormie country where people speak entirely in banter.

It's almost impossible to talk to girls here if you're not a chad.

This

They are easy to start a conversation when they are part of a same group of people you are in like school, work or if we have a mutual friend. But difficult to stop someone walking down the street

It's easier than most countries, but not necessarily easy.

>walking down the street

albanian """""""streets""""""

gotta call it something, right?

I have very limited knowledge but all the girls that were close to me, that I met in life, that I see, all of them choose either two types of guys, the Brayan (slum ghetto negros) or the Facha (basically a Chad Thundercock in every sense)

the average guy who is neither gets absolutely nothing, so basically the only ones that can get a gf are these two types of guys
This is the truth for argentine women honestly, they will want to settle with some loser (you) later in life, but prime pussy is only attainable to those guys

if you are good looking it doesn't matter where you are talking to girls

>if you are good looking it doesn't matter where you are talking to girls

THIS.

Thank God I was born good looking

It's true that the white girls prefer the negros villeros?

not really, that depends on the girl so in the end it really doesn't matter if she's polish and likes negros villeros, i knew about a blonde skinny qt pie who only dated negros, drug dealers, criminals, etc

That really depends on the girl, but like I said, they only seek two types of guys

I took a bus from Uni to my hometown for thanksgiving, and one of the most beautiful girls that I ever saw sat next to me.
We made eye contact numerous time during the trip, but my incompetent ass didn't say anything to her.

Will I regret this for my entire life?

is this german humor?

what you describe means only retarted people would be able to reprodue and that would lead to a large scale degradation, so i hope you are exaggerating

He is in fact exaggerating, he probably says that because the villeros and Chads dating qrs are more noticeable than normal guys doing it

It's easy, if you aren't autistic and/or unattractive
I'm both, but I still manage to chat with girls, although it doesn't go far

yes

No, not really.

There are girls that like to be talked and other than doesn't, but besides that, no, no really.

Italian heritage at its best

Here is a little advise. Don't allow memes take over your life

>Brazil
>Girls
>Difficult

lul

no. go to north mexico. they do not like them.

Only White Aryan males that are 9 feet tall,have a trillion dollars and a ferrari + a 150 inch dick who have olympic medals for weightlifting get laid at all

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Norwegians don't like talking to strangers in general. When girls are out on the town they are always with a group of friends and rarely interested in talking to new people.

not bad actually

As long as you're not talking personal/friendly stuff, sure it's easy.

Dont be surprised every third guy is a rapist.

I could easily talk that girl into a ton of laughs and giggles within a minute or two. Just approach, bee yourself, and give that good charm. I could probably do some heavy petting within one night.

lad, if were here during the Olympics, you could get anyone you want, i went on trip with my college class, every body around 20 or 22, all the girls start hunting down all foreigners, woman here are obsessed with foreigners

Its easy. Men and women hang with each other all the time and if someone cames memeing about the autism theyre literal autistic losers themselves

When they're drunk though they would fuck anything that moves.
And they are often drunk.

Listen here Hiro. You see a fly waifu walking down the street. Go up to her and whip your gameboy out right then and there. Say "ey gur" in your broken English. "Yu Leiku tha Pokemonu?" At this point you should already be doing all the new Z-move stances in order. She should start doing them back.

Good luck

the only girl I ever talk to is my sister, she has to tolerate my autism DESU