youtube.com/watch?v=OpxyUtmlYhM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David's_Sling
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, Spain is perfect as it is

yes

spain is shit

No but Gibraltar Rock is embarrassing to say the least

How do you let THAT happen?

Germany was perfect as it was when it had Poland.

ok

No, dont want my own regionalists to spaz out if it happens.

It's French, so is Navarre

>my own regionalists
Is there anyone left?

It's like Spain got so mad that they had to let Gibralter happen so they made Ceuta to cuck Morocco to vent their rage.

Well some Catalan still live in Roussillon, but Corsica and Brittany are the main ones left, although they are losing more and more influence.

What about your prime minister? He is Catalan.

Yes Spain should be balkanized

FUCK QUEBEC

Yes because i like Catalonia and i dont like Spen

France integrates everything.

Yeah, his family is, I doubt he even speaks Catalan

More states are always good.

Do you know this guy? This guy is a French singer but he said in an interview that he speaks Catalan with his family. He sings in Spanish well. Valls could be the same case I think.
Spain couldn't and there will be a massive ass-pain next year south of your border. I don't know which is better. I wonder how Spain couldn't suppress and integrate Catalonia when it had decades of Francoist regime and even hundreds of years of time since the Crown of Aragon went into Spain.

yes

now i want to see them burn and cry in a marxist leninist poor state

Quand sera le prochain référendum au Québec ?

Yes, Scatalans are bro tier and deserve independence.

>now i want to see them burn and cry in a marxist leninist poor state
Catalonia is the richest region in Spain.
Catalunya és la regió la més rica d'Espanya.
Cataluña es la region la más rica de España.
La Catalogne est la region la plus riche d'Espagne.
カタルーニャはスペインで一番豊かな地域だよ。

Deal with it you fascist PP ass-sucker.

Jamais ;-;

Catalonia will be independent.

Basque Country and Navarre will be unified then independent.

Galicia will join Portugal.

Spain will be balkanized and all those sore PP supporters and falagists will die in economic crisis and pain in their Madrid homes built with Catalan taxpayer money. And EU will never bail them out.

Spain wasn't meant to exist.

Ne perds pas l'espoir. Quand la Corée était une partie du Japon, personne ne croyait qu'un jour elle sera indépendante.
Le monde ne cesse de se changer et tout est possible avec le temps. Vive le Québec libre.

>Un Coréen parlant un bon français
On aura tout vu.

Thread Music
youtube.com/watch?v=GHXDMJRcDF0

Je ne suis pas coréen mais il y a des centaines de français qui parlent coréen parfaitement dans cette ville où je suis. C'est rien de rare ou étonnant.

Merci, meilleure Corée

No

Their flag looks ugly as sin, they need to change that first.

I'm ambiguous tbqh, on the one side I have great simpathy fro their cause and would like to see it succeed but another part of me doesn't want to see Spain torned and diminished.

It's a complex issue.

No. hala madrid

Yes.

Fuck spen

Yes.
It just makes sense.

No

Because we share with the Spaniards, the same disdain for the independantists

No, they need Spaniard dominance.

Last time I went there, they made fun of me because I knew how to speak English (???), I tried to reply to them but they said:
No parlo espanyol

>catalan logic

I do support independent Catalonia.
City states and Balkanization are better than having huge nation states. Smaller governments are better as it means less centralized power.

>This monarshit post
> disdain for the independantists

No wonder everyone jumped at the chance to fuck up some Germans in the 30 years war.
How the hell do you let that happen?

>Implying the republic wasn't the one the one who culturally genocided the various regional cultures.

The monarchy was decentralized and didn't oppose the various regional cultures, it merely ruled other them.

>the republic wasn't the one the one who culturally genocided the various regional cultures.
Nationalism has been detrimental on many regional cultures as nationalists wanted to 'unify' various people as 'one people'. Kinda silly tbqh.

I've always been well treated in Barcelona, they don't mind you speaking Spanish (especially not Mexican accented one) as long as you make an effort to be respectful and try to speak a few phrases in Catalan. They've got some great used books libraries (in Spanish) and partying in the ramblas is fucking awesome, just stay away from the Moorish area.

Literally moving the goalpost because i triggered your autism.

You must be fucking kidding, people weren't even allowed to choose names for their children.

Seriously try sources other than whatever is the Spanish stormfront for your info

Yes, but only for the memes.

Otherwise I don't give a shit.

>nationalists wanted to 'unify

Civic Nationalists* wanted to unify them, but Civic Nationalism happened thanks to the Republic, under the Monarchy everyone was linked by blood and Catholicism, even if sometimes like in Alsace it was an invented French origin, it didn't matter what language you spoke or what culture you had, as long you had French blood and was Catholic you were fine, while Civic Nationalism is like a religion and require the people to believe in a definite set of ideas and speak the same language(Francien in the case of France)

Why don't you show yourself you proxy faggot?
But why? Do you have a bit of sympathy because you speak the same language?

At least they made a country out of it capable to fight two world wars in succsession and are not some kind of "unated states of Europe" and are now the laughingstock of the world

Yes. I don't like Spen.

He's talking about the french 3rd Republic, the ultimate monarshit trigger.

Catalans are a people without honour. They won't be independent because they lack the balls to fight.

Almost all the peoples we oppressed found their way to freedom. Netherlands, Colombia, etc. Even fucking Bolivia (Bolivia!) managed to wrestle freedom from us. But Catalans, who are merchants and not soldiers, won't.

They are cowards and deserve to stay in the most African part of Europe. At least Basques fought for a long time and Galicians cucked us with Franco and Rajoy. Catalans are a joke.
> 21st century Europe
> even the biggest cowards of Europe, Latvia and Slovakia, have their own countries
> Catalans don't
My sides, they are Rusyn or Sorb tier lmao

No one gives a fuck who a board full of autist chimps supports desu.

please be nice to slovakia and latvia

Catalan is the purest form of Spanish

Catalan is iberian Occitan, it's not even in the same family as Spanish;

youtube.com/watch?v=OpxyUtmlYhM

The literal perfect mix of french and spanish is catalan since it's part of the occitan family.

obviously because i want to kill them like my family did in 1937

yes

Yes, I do. However, the Basques need their own land before anybody else does in Spain.

>Be independentist
>Get genocided by the Cuckpublic
>Worship the Cuckpublic

Nice cognotive disonance m8

>Nice cognotive disonance m8

Nice cognitive dissonance m8*

No, spain is one.

Sure

I support indepebdant cornwall east kent yorkshire and northumbia filthy anglo faaggot fuck with us get fucked.

No, Catalan independence is a meme.

this and catalan is a meme lenguage

someone conquer us already, we are suffering. PLEASE

I'm Catalan myself, I honestly don't understand why everyone here wants to seperate. 40 years and still butthurt from Franco

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>I honestly don't understand why everyone here wants to seperate.
It's because PP is Franco in disguise.
They are prosecuting Carme Forcadell and Artur Mas because they "talked" about independence in the parliament.
Spanish central government just wants to keep Catalonia because it gives them money. leeching off Catalonia.

He didnt just "talked" he made an illegal referendum regarding the independence of Catalonia

I don't really care.

I really hope they get their independence so we stop gearing their butthurt SJW bullshit all the time

Spain wants to keep us because we are part of their country. Catalan independence is a joke that has been going on for far to long. It's time to stop.

This also, the Catalan goverment are like elementary school children, don't want to listen to anyone but throw a tantrum when they don't get their way

I don't care. As i see it they're part of Spain i guess. Also Prussia is rightful clay of the reich.

>They are prosecuting Carme Forcadell and Artur Mas because they "talked" about independence in the parliament.

you really fell for this meme lmao

Only if they take Buenafuente and Jordi Evole with them

Please don't let us go, if we get independent we will turn into a communist shithole

I support worst korea being a part of best korea again.

I would say they would make a fine country and the union with the other countries has pure drawbacks and no real benefits other the military protection which is in this day and world not really needed,Catalunya wouldn't find it too hard to get accepted into NATO as a independent country.

France wouldnt let that happen
They wont get into EU either

>military protection which is in this day and world not really needed

>nigger mountain ""ingteligencja"" folks

>Please don't let us go, if we get independent we will turn into a communist shithole
no, i wish you get independence soon, Spain will be better without shit.

I would assume they would make fuss about it but in the end the pressure from the international organizations would win them membership in most things.We are talking about oppressing a small catholic western state.We both know that is highly unlikely to happen in 2020.

You are not Catalan. I doubt you even speak Catalan at home.

/thread

Lmao whatever floots your goat man

i've heard Catalans are Pro-Palestine

so no

Why does the referendum need to be illegal? Just because Rajoy wants it so?

Europe would never allow that because It would send a messangeto the rest of the indepedentists regions of europe. Even the Uk would be aganist.
If catalonia gets their independence they would turn into a Belarus isolated from the rest of Europe

Why do you care so much about Catalan independence though? I'm sure you have better things to be concerned about

>Why does the referendum need to be illegal? Just because Rajoy wants it so?
because of the constitution, "popular soverignity comes from the people of Spain" not only the people from Catalonia, to declare the independence of a region of Spain It would be necesary to change the constitution

not like you have anything to say about it, yid

How about all anti spaniards get deported to peoples republic catalonia?

I just want all fascists in the world to suffer. Now that Trump happened, I want it all so bad even more. I want Catalonia to be let out and Rajoy to lose government. That old goat needs to go just like all the obnoxious old goats all over the world.

You don't need to abide to evil laws. There is a thing called civil disobedience for this. When there was Franco it was illegal to question his authority. You did.

Israel's slingshot is a tad stronger

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David's_Sling

Rajoy is not facist He is just a cuckservative selling Spain to the EU

Anti-spaniardists are not tolerated, anti-spaniardists led to napoleon genocide as well as usa genocide.

I don't care. Why not?

Anti-spaniardism is not tolerated in 2016.