Wtf is wrong with Japan?

explain this nips

the fuck

THIS IS JAPAN.

The fish were already dead and frozen, they just bought them and put them there.

Sensationalistic media at its best.

That's fucking desecration of a holy place.

High class performance art

they should put baby seals instead

where is the need to explain it. its just the usual combo of a millennial hipster weird degenerate shit and outrages to it on twitter.

apologize = suicide?

All i can think of is how satisfying it would feel to skate over them, every slice would be like a sneeze

they were dead though

the worst thing about it was that it looked stupid

and possibly wasting edible food i guess

People bomb wild pigs but that's because they area huge contribution to wildlife and plantlife loss and destruction.

In Florida My friends and I caught a wild pig then just for shits and giggles we dressed up in robes and fancy stuff and made a mock ritual mass and sacrifice to the gator "gods" by throwing it to the gators.

Another we just killed a wild hog on the spot that was trucking up some posts and fed it to a pal's dogs. It's just so beautiful seeing a couple of pooches eat a pig top to bottom liek their ancestors did.

It be funner, if they made a pool woth actual life fish swimming and then on top of a layer of glass have a clear ice rink. Idk how you would make the ice clear enough and durable but it be fun to skate atop life fish.

This isn't nice.

Are you a vegan? If not, shut up.

>throwing it to the gators.

was it dead...?

I don't mind some populational culling but torturing the animals for fun seems rude.

for it to be thick enough that you can reliably say it wont crack you wouldnt be able to see the fishies

Wild pigs are a really destructive invasive species in the American southeast, much like the negro.

nice, fucking metal if they allowed people to skate over it, imagine the guts flying

:(

maybe you could make a layer of ice from something that'd be more durable at thinner width at durable temperature

idk about chemistry but it sounds doable with all the crazy shit we do anyway

Animal cruelty is an indicator of mental issues.

It's impossible.
Either the fish freeze, the fish is too deep to see, the ice breaks, or the ice is a poor consistency for skiïng on.

how about a high-insulation see-through layer separating skating ice and the fish pond? with AC taking care of keeping ice temp on the upside and some warmers on the downside

Why not just use a projection of fish on the ice? How do we feed these fish? How do they get oxygen?
I mean, ingenuity occurs with imagination so maybe you're onto something but there a lot of effort that's going to be put into this idea.

yeah but projection is less marketable

eh, i'm just running my mouth, it's 4am and i never do anything productive anyway

but your concerns are non-concern in the end, the bottom basin would have appropriate appliances for oxygen and food on poolsides, that's the least of issues

fucking animale

Fucking plebs can't recognise some fine art.

They were dead brah.

So is being on Sup Forums.

so impressive, not pathetic at all

no one eats gold-fish, island nigga.