Do you have shelf-toilets in your country?

Hungary

Yep

the first time i had to poop in this was fucking awkward and uncomfortable
But no we dont have it at all

just why?
No wonder you guys have a scat fetish.

old houses like the one of my grandparents have these. but you won't find them in any newer houses

To prevent splashes

Also you can take a cursory glance at your poop before wiping and check whether everything is all right with your digestion

Don't tell me you don't check the quality of your poop?

I figure you just straddle them backwards....

Weird.

Really? Is is a recent thing for houses to not have them anymore? I had always heard that shelf toilets was a German thing.

I'd say not a single house build since the 80s have them

liar

I cant really tell, is it at least angled towards the hole? What do you use to scrape your shit into the hole?

water. thats all

The first house where I grew up in had this type of toilet, after that never again

Canada

No

i have installed well over 1000 toilets and i have never seen one of these

still better than squatting toliets. fuck these kind of toliets

are asians even human

Am I supposed to sit backwards facing the wall on that thing?

Oh boi i thought i will never see one of those, they are pretty cool because the reasons you mentioned, also i guess you can turn your poop on fire like in south park? It came to my mind when i was in hungary but really never tried

i never understood this
how to take a shit normally if you can't even relax

Im sitting on one

These toilets smell awful and you have to look at your shit
Dreadful 1/10 would not poo in again

some people don't want to sit on a toilet seat where an old man's bare ass was

RELIEVE YOURSELF
ON THE SHELF

I've never tried those but squatting while shitting is fucking great, had about 30 camp days during my conscription and never have I felt so empty and relaxed after taking a dump in the woods while squatting

t. Pekka Patel

>to prevent splashes

You can obtain the exact same result by having the water level closer to the anus. Only there's no horrible smearing or ... whatever.

I've been using normal toilets for 30+ years and only once or twice have I had a tiny bit of water splash onto my buttcheeks. And that's if I actively and seriously try to remember. It's not a problem.

its the natural position honestly

my Restroom

I've seen these in North Africa

That looks like more likely to cause splahing to me, fucking disgusting

it was quite a culture shock when i took a dump in London the first time and suddenly have splash out of nowhere ...

What the fuck is with bathroom shoes. It's illogical.