What do you think of this map?

What do you think of this map?

Why the fuck would a Filipino want to live in Nunavut

or the Northwestern Territories for that matter.
I'm personally surprised that the map is not completely covered in Chinese flags, and that the most common country of origin for foreign-born people in Canada is still the United Kingdom.

PINOY'D

That's because "Chinada" an Sup Forums meme.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why couldn't France be #1 instead of fucking Haiti? So close yet so far.

Have you never been to canada before?
It's the sanctuary of Pinoys and Sikhs. There's lots of non-mainland chinks but the biggest minorities are Pinoys and Sikhs.

There is work up there. Lots of labour jobs that pay better up north since it's remote.

so is this chart trying to tell me that 20,195 Algerians immigrated to the province of Quebec from 2006-2011 alone?

Fishing & Engineering pays good in the North, nigga.

I have spoken to many Flips who work in the Bering sea in those fishing & canning ships. And many more shall come what with China driving fishermen off South China Sea and our new president being a Chinese bitch.
Chinks just buy land and jack up real estate prices. Bless their hearts.

yes

Seriously, send help. I mean it was bad enough in the past with all the Italians and Greeks, but now it's going from bad to worse with all a fucking swarm of Algerians and Moroccans, not to mention of course the Haitians, Lebs, Chinese and Flips. The only saving grace is the French immigrants, but they're too few to compensate for the rest. In fact, the rest are so bad that groups like Romanians, Colombians, Iranians, etc. actually seem pretty good in comparison.

poor pei

what happened in the 90s that made it jump so much

it's okay, once they realise there isn't any economic opportunity most of them take off

Flips are also common in Alaska after all you get paid pretty well thanks to the oil and fishing industry.

I hate Haitians. Just seeing the Haitian flag over Quebec makes me sad.

Haitians is literally the worst immigrant group ever.

Kek blame France for teaching the moors French, giving them priority over other immigrants.

BRIT'D

AAAAAAAAAJ

los filipiANOs

Are they just downright scary there, too?

feels pretty good tbd desu

GTA: Quebec City

I guess. I'm never where they live.

tbch I'm not sure why anybody complains about Filipinos. You're by far the best Asian immigrants

They're influenced by American culture.
Also do you at least met one in your life ?

Yes I had a Haitian friend for many years and it just convinced me more that they are subhumans.

>haiti

HHAHAHHAAH-
>india flag

fug :D

Based Maritimes

Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world

Filipino immigrants are good. How about Filipino families that have been living there for generations?

One person can't represent a whole community though

You're right. My judgement is based on more than him. It just didn't help. Also, it's not really him, but what he would tell me about people around him.

Pretty based as far as I know

Yes they can.

No...

Africans are.

Africans fucking suck. They feel entitled and above everyone. They expect people to lay carpet down for them when they fucking walk. Fucking pieces of shit

Haitians are still people of African decent tho

True. But off-the-boat Africans are the worst

>Filipino immigrants are good
That's cuz literally even half decent people leave the Philippines and go to the West

Literally same with my people (Koreans) so cannot say much

>PEI is China

>tbch I'm not sure why anybody complains about Filipinos.
Filipino culture is a lot louder and less reserved than most Canadians are used to.