/brit/

JUST edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NdvMT32skw
google.co.uk/maps/place/Selfridges Building, Birmingham B5 4BU/@52.4775544,-1.8969391,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x4870bc88ecd50675:0xed7dbcca4ca523f0!8m2!3d52.4775544!4d-1.8947504
project-syndicate.org/commentary/are-insects-conscious-by-peter-singer-2016-05
google.co.uk/maps/@52.47927,-1.9083,3a,75y,346.87h,112t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-Wbdo_XlGT9s/WBEGlrWV4bI/AAAAAAAAJak/JyR1PDV0iT0VgUEBuxeENmo4wb5jy1XeACLIB!2e4!3e11!6s//lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Wbdo_XlGT9s/WBEGlrWV4bI/AAAAAAAAJak/JyR1PDV0iT0VgUEBuxeENmo4wb5jy1XeACLIB/w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya262.37347-ro0-fo100/!7i5376!8i2688
youtube.com/watch?v=By8PfyNQ060
youtube.com/watch?v=WmSqoc2evd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ah yes

the northern """"""powerhouse""""""

choon
youtube.com/watch?v=0NdvMT32skw

birmingham did nothing wrong

somebody photoshop a willy into the goblike opening in that pic

maybe label it a northerner as well

"northern powerhouse"
fuck off and die in a fucking ditch, northern piece of shit

doing a

pfm

just got called bent by some yank in /brit/

>northern
umm sweety?

Should probably act less bent

in /brit/?

Tell me this is just a concept and will be scrapped.

get your kicks on route 66

emily

Look who I saw today.

yeah in /brit/

>>>>>>>>>

ye ok lad

The fuck is that monstrosity?

google.co.uk/maps/place/Selfridges Building, Birmingham B5 4BU/@52.4775544,-1.8969391,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x4870bc88ecd50675:0xed7dbcca4ca523f0!8m2!3d52.4775544!4d-1.8947504

tell us what happened lad

Alri lads. haven't posted here in a month or so. Any new memes? does the janny still hate asians?

why is it cool to talk about how 'depressed' and 'shit' your life is online now? you see it on twitter and in a lot of memes.

I get self-deprecating humour, but I think it's mostly normies who think they are being clever for something they can't at all relate to.

Neato, tell Mehmet I said hi

Excuse me but this is a Christian thread

t. northerner

Imagine a British girl with the brain of an Asian girl

Actually it does look a lot better in street view

Holy shit they actually did it

going 2 kill myself

got called bent

excuse me but this is a british thread

would you shag the deformed munchkin in the middle?

I'm always happy when I've got my slippies on

And I have my slippies on :3

figg

Do insects have memories?

So Brits aren't Christian?

Birmingham is the worst city in the world, ugly as sin architecture, filled with pakis and they have the worst accent in Britain even worse than Scousers, Geordies or Glaswegians.

Id shag anything with a pulse desu

hopefully not, religion is for cucks

in /brit/?

why are legs so unappreciated now?
I blame wogs and the "THICC" meme

so foy

Yes

define memory

why do brits hate northerners so much

From this angle, yes.
But you can tell from the profile of her head she probably has a mong face, but cant tell for sure.

INEXCUSABLE

it's actually a great city with a high quality of life, decent living costs, great architecture, and the accent is unobtrusive whereas the scouse/geordie/glesga accents are actually offensive to listen to

>t. muhammad al brum

but she wants a man from brum

nice fleg

are you an ornithologist or what

Ewwwwwww

Ruining /cum/ just isn't enough, is it?

they most likely do
and consciousness as well

insects and other "lower orders" have been severely unappreciated by science until recently.
plants even more so.

project-syndicate.org/commentary/are-insects-conscious-by-peter-singer-2016-05

nice argument

What did your gfs make you for dins tonight lads?

all japanese people should be killed

Still likely better than Birmingham, Alabama.

Birmingham's literal monument to single Mums

google.co.uk/maps/@52.47927,-1.9083,3a,75y,346.87h,112t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-Wbdo_XlGT9s/WBEGlrWV4bI/AAAAAAAAJak/JyR1PDV0iT0VgUEBuxeENmo4wb5jy1XeACLIB!2e4!3e11!6s//lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Wbdo_XlGT9s/WBEGlrWV4bI/AAAAAAAAJak/JyR1PDV0iT0VgUEBuxeENmo4wb5jy1XeACLIB/w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya262.37347-ro0-fo100/!7i5376!8i2688

looks like a yanks bellend

Did you meet a /brit/ lad on holiday a few months ago?

seriously considering officially becoming a Buddhist, I've been stuck in this sort of mental soup for a while now and neither Christianity nor Atheism really seem viable to me anymore as they used to.

pictured behind: the best library in the uk, by a significant margin

is he ok?

Cringe.

Eh probably

My Grandmother did that

She swallowed a fork to kill herself

Go on Chang, embrace your heritage.

nah this is bullshit

insects are not concious

Yes I love birds. Good guess.

Want to visit Croydon one day. Looks like they have some lovely Victorian architecture.

>his city does not have the UK's only explicitly cube-shaped luxury development
shaking my head to be honest family

>seriously considering officially becoming a Buddhist, I've been stuck in this sort of mental soup for a while now and neither Christianity nor Atheism really seem viable to me anymore as they used to.

main reason I've avoided it for so long is because of how shitty many western Buddhists are.

Slough > All

youtube.com/watch?v=By8PfyNQ060

don't forget to get dreads and smoke weed

>main reason I've avoided it for so long is because of how shitty many western Buddhists are.

watched a show on jared diamond and he was talking about how a bunch of westerners go to papua new guinea to study birds

she wants a man from... manchester?
no no thats not right at all

might just cleave my head open by swan diving off the roof onto an upwards facing axe 2bh lads

r8

Having visited Birmingham a few times recently it's much better than any other city in England aside from London

I thought this was slough feg for a second
youtube.com/watch?v=WmSqoc2evd8

t. brummie

The 14 words

beta white mate

have you also visited every other city in england?

no? alright then

i'm a big fan desu, looks kinda digital for some reason. must make some really cool space around the glitchy bit as well, what's it gonna be used for?

well I've just stopped caring,
about everything really
because why should I be concerned with it all when I can live my own life for myself.

hmmm

might do that with my ballbag

Doesn't it close at about 7pm lmao? Pathetic, come back when it's 24/7

>this is what brummies tell themselves in between prayers

I was on that show!

he's literally wearing a snow fedora

better than 99% of the modern artist progressive sjw cuck art school graduate community college architect degree designed buildings around

On a serious note, it appears /brit/ has a distinct anti-Asian flavour. Would it be fair to say /brit/ hates the Asian peoples?

>well I've just stopped caring,
>about everything really
>because why should I be concerned with it all when I can live my own life for myself.