Mexico

Does your country have any sort of plan on how they will handle the millions of deportees in the event that Donald Trump follows through with his promises?

I'm extremely curious as to how this will play out. Is there fear in Mexico over how a sudden influx of millions will be handled?

Other urls found in this thread:

nybooks.com/daily/2016/11/10/trump-election-autocracy-rules-for-survival/
nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html?_r=0
foxnews.com/us/2015/11/20/more-mexicans-leaving-us-than-entering-study-says.html
nationalreview.com/article/421673/nearly-2-billion-spent-jailing-illegal-immigrant-criminals-america-2014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao who cares gringo

The Mexicans from Sup Forums might know

I don't think he's going to do it as he said he would ,Obama deported millions of migrants and nobody gave a shit, he's probably going to deport less than obama, he's backing up from what he said as I expected , politicians are liars no matter from where they come from

Deporting such a large number of working people (the people that actually make the world run) would damage more your country that ours

would be glad to see all of them shipped into the middle of the Atlantic and just park the boat there.

When an autocrat says something, believe him.

imo we should deport them to canada

Why do americans like to suck cocks?

They will go back to the US

>b-but the wall!

lmao, all you need to do is give 1k dollars to the agent at the door

Actually yes, the president and several agencies have made it clear they're working on such. It isn't going to be millions tho, by Trump's own estimate of an intial deportation phase of in between 2 and 3 million undocumented migrants with criminal records only half would be Mexicans at most, as Central American mareros would be the main targets and VISA overstayers from lesewhere in the world are also likely a good portion of that.

Our economy can absorb a little over a million people a large part of whom do have relatives and homes to return to, yes. Central America you'll wreck and some industries in the US, mainly agro-business, construction and restaurant/hospitality, will suffer, maybe not as badly as we will but it should certainly be hitting your wallets.

I imagine you, as a citizen of your country, would care. Imagine the massive influx of Mexicans who will be looking for jobs, houses, education, etc. I feel like it's going to put a massive amount of stress on your society. Furthermore, imagine all the violent criminals they will also deport.

>looking for jobs, houses, education
Their family can manage that.

The violent criminals are already here. Why the fuck would violent criminals go to the US, where death sentence still exists for some fucking reason, when they can get away with anything here?

What do you mean?

Oh yea, and I forgot, that's going to be a lot of taxpayer dollars flying them all over, you can't bus non-Mexicans to our border

Assuming that a high percentage of these deportees are part of the US workforce and that they are kicked out in a short span of time. Do you have a plan to recover that loss of man power? Or is the plan just Trump propaganda of "we'll make corporations hire local people"? Without hows and a solid plan and without adressing possible consequences of said transition?

Plans? for a problem that is just about to come and we all can see that it is going to be a disaster?

JAJAJAJAJAJA

who cares lol

They are stolen jobs from the middle class white poeple. We are going to give it back to them, they belong to our people because they were stolen. And we're not going to lose a dime because we are going to take back all the factories from Mexico and stuff will be cheaper.

The sacrificial pyramid's gonna be busy for a while.

>only white people are middle class
>implying middle class americans, regardless of race, want those jobs back

Lol yea sure they want to go out pick strawberries in the fields. What a goof ball. You really think middle class america is dying to get those type of jobs back? Janitorial work, dishwashers, prep cooks, etc? Yea, some might take the factory jobs, but majority think Mexicans take those jobs when the spectrum is much wider.

Who will america point the finger to when automation goes into effect and all the retard low education Americans can't take jobs they don't want anymore?

He may look like one but he's not really an autocrat, we'll just have to wait and see and if he does, I hope it teaches people from here that we need manos negras and militarism or true democracy that doesn't hurt the honest man and gives benefits to the criminals
I wouldn't call grassmowing , maiding and sweatshopping a middle class job ,I agree with you on the fast food chains but they are not exactly medics and they don't use medical or dental insurance, or anything for that matter , you'll have to compensate that too

the mexican government didn't even care about the deportees.

i hate this country

>They are stolen jobs from the middle class white poeple

Wait, wait, wait, wait a second...

From middle-class white people? Do you mean like, office jobs? Jobs that need at least a college education to get them? That would mean that those guys are more educated now than when they left Mexico without the elementary school completed!!

Man, wow, this could be the best thing to happen to Mexico in a long, long time then. And all this time I was lead to believe by Sup Forums that they all were working as gardeners, janitors or field laborers.

I mean, wow, just wow.

>And we're not going to lose a dime because we are going to take back all the factories from Mexico and stuff will be cheaper.
>and stuff will be cheaper
how

>white middle class working on the fields

Steve Bannon, Jeff Sessions, Mike Pompeo, Tom Price, Betsy DeVos.

Yeah man, lets wait and see what he does.

>middle class fruitpickers
Eh oh el. Prep your butts for seasonal workers.

Oh, yeah, and Mike Pence.

>marero and drug dealers looking for jobs
Yeah , I don't think you understand how our country works

Who?

His proposed cabinet. His minister of education is a complete cronyist pick as well which has left a taste of disgust in my mouth.

www.google.com

It is not good.

Hillary was "pro" migrants
Obama was "pro" migrants
Trump is BUILDING THE FENCE now
Trump is going to make us all"go back"
Don't believe politicians and if it's true then read the last part of my post

I didn't make myself clear, don't believe them because they just say whatever you want to hear, hillary attacked migrants in the 80s and called us along with the blacks inhuman or something like that and she killed thousands of muslims but now she supports us, Obama made black people poorer and Trump has no experience ,he's going to deport the normal number of migrants and the media is going to exagerate it , they did the oposite with Obama

Nah dude, the people he's appointed so far are a bunch of cronies. The guy in charge of the department of defence was let go from his previous position because they thought he was too erratic for the job. Trump just gave that madman a position of power.

It'll be very interesting to see what happens since republicans are the majority in the house and the senate.

Fuck you gringo we don't want you garbage

Trump is not a politician. He is a con artist who has been sued thousands of times, who ripped off people with his University, who once lost 1 billion years in one year, who doesn't pay taxes. And he doesn't give a fuck about any of that, he even shows off about it.

Don't look at all of what he says "he's backing up from what he said as I expected", look at what he does:

He also said he disenvowed the alt-right movement, and at the same time he picked Steve Bannon, the head of breitbart and a self proclaimed alt-rightist, as his chief strategist.

He is an autocrat. And he very much intends to do what he says. It would be extremely naive to not believe that he will try to make everything he said during campaing. And every single one of his picks is showing that he meant a lot of what he said. And don't forget that Republicans have the power over everything in the US, and even the republicans who were critics of Trump are already kissing his ass, save a few exceptions.

Interesting read
nybooks.com/daily/2016/11/10/trump-election-autocracy-rules-for-survival/

I didn't knew about that hitler part, interesting reading , we can't get any worse than the 200i crisis tho

>2008 crisis

Trump just wings it, he's a con man yes, but the kind who thinks as long as you believe it is not a lie, he's gone on recors saying he never said things which there's video for, he gets called on it and dismisses it, the man has no sense of integrity or consistency, he's fucking shameless.

Trump's only moral compass as a president will be his naricisst ego, a desire to be admired and some warp ungrounded sense of self preservation.

He's very likely to become a cautionary tale of be careful what you wish for

>we can't

Yes we can, supposedly 175,000 Salvadorans will get deported here, all those people will come here and will not be able to find a job... and... yeah, that means a lot more crime and poverty.

>all the spic butthurt itt

Love it. Love it.

they're warm and rubbery

We'll see who will be the last laughing.

Shut up cletus we are discussing shit , you just post kek memes

this will be an interesting year :')

Spoiler alert ; it will be me

lol sure nanny state

I'm never leaving and you can only cry about it.

Yeah right, good luck with china and those protesters m8, at least we're use to live like this

Used*
Oh , and good luck with that recount boyo, it's just going to make the division bigger no matter the outcome

>I'm slogging through the US visa process
>mexicans like this faggot are skipping the line and living there illegally
Shoo, get out paco

so sad that milions of mexicans have already murican passport

trump should kick all brown people desu

I was born here.

>implying trump won't revoke birthright citizenship retroactively for children of illegals

The president can't do that.

That's literally impossible for the president to do.

>wanting to go through an amendment
Do you hate freedom Trudeau?

GO TRUMP

Europe is always like 10 years later after US in everything

so in 2025 there will be huge deportation from europe too

She's hot.

but Trump will have judges in supreme court

and I have hairs in my armpit, what's up with that?

>will have a large majority on the supreme court
>has almost enough state houses to pass a constitutional amendment
>he can do literally ANYTHING

>mfw America elected a white supremacist to power with all the tools to start a purge

The supreme court isn't in charge of that either.

So do people actually think Trump is going to deport all those people? Genuine question.

so who is?
I hope so

Obama already deported around 2 million. And out of the 11 million illegals in the US, around 4 are Mexican, so it is not impossible.

The senate can still filibuster it any amendment changes.

Congress.

Not really, it's going to be like any other president from my experience and if he does , they are just gonna go back via plane with the excuse of "turism"

KEK I bet half of the people that voted for trump have the exact same view of their own country.

but congress is republican...

mb not now...but after 2020 election Trump will own whole party

I don't hate you for being white and I hope that someday you understand that I'm a human being too, I work and I went to college, I play vidya on my free time

This includes those turned away at the border and they fucking come right back anyways, which is why folks are sick of it.

Every senator has the power to create a filibuster which can stop any bill ever passing.

nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html?_r=0

just stay in el slavedor and we are cool

like Trump said...only the best of your kind can come to US

we need something like this in EU too

Just stay where you are and keep doing what youre doing :)

Enough of you here already, many many many illegally

>implying Trump is going to deport all the illegal immigrants
>implying Trump is going to build a wall

It requires a lot of money, Mexico isn't willing to pay the wall.
As far as I know, Trump only wants to deport the criminals, gang members (chicanos) and faggots with a criminal record. Mexico is a shithole already so they will be fine with it.

nothings going to happen, Bill

You think jews will deport their cheap labor stock because youre not happy by their presence in your shitty "country"?

Just ask the russians how that went when the soviet majistrat were importing shit fucktons of Kazaks to moscow

your only hope is to purge the kike from government and institutions and hope they havent done enough damage from the inside out.

[spoiler] They did [endspoiler]

>NYT

Are you serious?

how they know the exact numbers if they are illegals?

foxnews.com/us/2015/11/20/more-mexicans-leaving-us-than-entering-study-says.html

They actually pay some taxes, because it is impossible not to do it. Plus reports from the border patrol.

how does trump knows how many illegals are if they are illegal?
I could say that currently there are 0 Mexican illegals living in the US, how can you prove otherwise?

Well, if they calculated more in 2000, even if those are not the real number ,it still means a huge decrease

Can you even read?

>apprehensions at the southwest border

Why do you care so much, retard?

we are going to deport them and then cry like a bunch of bitches because nobody is doing all the jobs no one wants to do.

We can just hire the blacks right?

so gang members are paying taxes?
trump have his own sources, not fucking new york times
370k is still a lot

>hire the blacks

Why do you hate illegals so much? It's not like they steal the jobs you do ( read the first parts of the thread) and they don't kill as many people as blacks and they are legal there, and I'm going to canada legally ,I don't like the US, they are too racist

>his own sources
>his own sources know more than the oficial border patrol

>so gang members are paying taxes?
They have to get their money into their bank accounts somehow.

If the buy anything, yes.

The pic is from the Washington post, not the NYT, and you can see the same report from fox news (those liberal bastards)

I feel like I am arguing with a teenager, so I'll stop desu.

idk but I just like the concept of white countries, borwn countries, asian countries and arab countries

just stay with your race and everything is nice...no tension. lower criminality etc.

its just better for all

we can still play videya via internet or travel but just stay in your cultural enviroment

>The violent criminals are already here.

nationalreview.com/article/421673/nearly-2-billion-spent-jailing-illegal-immigrant-criminals-america-2014

We spend about $2 billion each year jailing your violent scum. 130,000 in Texas from 2011-2013 and 72,000 in California during the year 2014.

If they were successful law-abiding people they wouldn't be resorting to illegal border entry, human trafficking, and all that stuff. They'd be living a good life in Mexico.

Every country has to deal with its criminal retards, and we're giving them back to you to deal with.

Stormfront fag go back to your shelter

>why do you hate illegals

Question answered right there. Top tier educated immigrants who go through process = good. Illegal/refugee 3rd world welfare trash = fuck off and die. We owe nothing to these people, their arrogance in their disregard for law disgusts me.

And btw, theres tons of illegal spics in gangs, pushing drugs and trafficking/killing people from coast to coast. There should be none