en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pawiak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_deportations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanisation_of_Poles_during_the_Partitions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Partition_of_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KEKED

After two chimpouts you should be happy that you still exist, Hans.

Wouldn't be surprised if Germany invades again, just this time it'll be to get more lebensraum for the migrants and punish you guys for being intolerant.

>Kaiserreich Russland
Wtf Warschau is actually my city!.

Now you love but once NATO is gone who do you think will be the first of Russias new allies?

i agreed, i want our clay back, this fags force us to give then part of our hydroelectric dam just because we could destroy then once the dam was finished.

BRING BACK MY EMPIREEEEE

A German bitching about land grab - precious.

We need more Mato Grossos. East Mato Grosso and West Mato Grosso WHEN?

you can annex Rondonia, and make Mato Grosso great again.
RJ, could be divided with SP,MG and SC

I approve this.Poleshits are squating in german soil.

You have to take it back yourself fuhrer.

>germany gets smaller and smaller
>still has the best economy in europe
why haven't you given germany your land for the better of your continent?

> It's Germany tries to steal Lithuanian clay but wont return Prussia to them
baka

make love not war

USA?

You must reclaim your own land before taking someone else's land :^)

All of it is rightfully our clay

>swedish pomeranian
excellent map

nothing is rightful in this world
you arent entitled to anything you cuck

let's opress poles together
russia can join, too

shieeeeet

China. If China ever decides to play reverse colonisation game we would basically roll them out the red carpet all the way to Europe.

let's be honest, Poles would be better off under German rule

the funny thing is that Poland would be 1000 times better off under German rule. Even so you picked plumbing under Russian tier living standards over it.

>H
>R
>E

>Third
>Rome

>Poles would be better off under German rule
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmiry_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_Krakau

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_in_Piaśnica

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Lviv_professors

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Warsaw_in_World_War_II

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Wieluń

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_destruction_of_Warsaw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pawiak

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_deportations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanisation_of_Poles_during_the_Partitions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Partition_of_Poland

y-yeah

Well that might be true but i didnt do anything, i was born in 1997 senpai

What about Austria?

>nothing is rightful in this world
wrong

different times, user.
Imagine beeing a German citizen today. You would have access to way better education, job market and social security. And you would probably count as a protected minority

Bieda Galicyjska - Galician poredoom.

I think we should just strike now and end the german menace once and for all.

You people seem to take interest in other peoples business and have fucking problems with it even if someone dosn't bother you.

We got a stronger military so we should just invade and end the german threat.

make it happen

Nah, I mean, what do poles think of them? Usually I only see you hating Russia and Germany/Prussia with a passion

>Capital: Vienna

Austrian rule wasn't bad, it was poor (not as poor as Russia), but people liked it I think.

Emperor of A-H is still on the Polish water logo.

pic rel

I know you are kidding and you don't really want to attack your German neighbours and friends

Ask any German would they prefer the capital of Großdeutschland be in Berlin or in Vienna

Based Franz Joseph

Why does it have to be Berlin or Vienna? What's wrong with Köln or Königsberg?

But what if EU forces us to because of your racist regime? AfD takes power in Germany, EU tells us to, welp, there's nothing we can do.

I appreciate your willingness to help, but I think Poland is the one in need of help.
Poland is ruled by an undemocratic regime, it is in dire need of liberation

t. merkel

>the funny thing is that Poland would be 1000 times better off under German rule
>Sweden YES

this is why your mumy gives her asshole for homeless niggers? Becouse you thought Sweden would be better under Syrian/German rule?

2 million Ukrainian refugees in a 38 million country.

Germany has 80 million population yet I doube you took 4,5 million arab refugees. So racist. Needs fixing.

I can see how his post might have cause you to respond emotionally, but even you have to admit that the Swedish posted does have a point

Based Franz Josef who made his only son commit suicide
Based Franz Josef who destroyed Austria by excluding the slavs from self rule
Based Franz Josef who didn't give a fuck that his heir got shot by some serb kid
Based Franz Josef who went into war well knowing that it would expand far beyond than just the balkans

The worst disaster the world has ever seen was the result of him and Wilhelm II ruling their empires at the same time

I don't think the Ukrainians who came to your country actually count as refugees. As far as I am aware, they are normal immigrants/guest workers

>role playing as your country

>Based Franz Josef who destroyed Austria by excluding the slavs from self rule
I think it was actually the Hungarians who were against self rule of the slavs

No. Ukraine is in a state of war.

We're the first safe country they come to therefor they are refugees.

Germany pls do your work and catch up with the amount we're taking.

only the very east parts of the country
And I am pretty sure that the Ukraine people who come to Poland dont count as refugees

State of war = refugees, no matter what part of country is it.

Dura lex sed lex.

>Based Franz Josef who went into war well knowing that it would expand far beyond than just the balkans
He didn't, his military staff convinced him it'd be a local war at best.
Also . Hungarians were also against expansion into slav lands

ukrainians act and look like niggers literally
there was this one middle aged ukrainian who kept staring at my mother while we were standing in the queue, fucking creepy

Should've asked "Czego sie kurwa gapisz?"

You're in Poland ffs. No one is nice to anyone here. You can get beaten for just looking at someone.

nothing personal m8, its just as it is. Everyone can see that. My response is not emotional. You just make stupid decisions all the time.

Dayli reminder that Japan, South Korea and Germany, all of them are doing so great. Magic, ain't gonna explain shit

I find it really sad that our eastern european neighbours look down on people who are less fortunate, and are jelaous of people who are better off than themselves

I find it really sad seeing Germany destroying itself.

I find everything sad.

You are right
We should be a lot more tolerant and progressive like Germany :^)
we should try to be more like you

Ukrainians are cool. There is a lot of them, fresh guys here in poland may act like they are out of nowhere, but they adapt quickly, and filling the gap of standard polish lower class. The gap which apeared when our lower class went west.

hello, my polish friends
do you enjoy the benefits a Germanic country like Sweden provides?

I am glad we agree, friends
Unfortunately, many Poles are still trapped in the post-communist mindset and vote for populist parties like PiS
One can only hope that the next generation of Poles is gonna be more tolerant and cosmopolitical

iktf

agreed, embrace multiculturalism
diversity is our strenght, we stand united

>Unfortunately, many Poles are still trapped in the post-communist mindset and vote for populist parties like PiS

do you even read the news??? Whole europe does that righ now. It is trendy duh...

this is sadly true. Despite all our high culture, even us western europeans aren immune against the populist right wing influence

>Based Franz Josef who destroyed Austria by excluding the slavs from self rule
That had nothing to do with Franz Joseph and everything to do with the Hungarians and their nobility. The only criticism of him is that he was too old fashioned, but as he was somebody that was born 9 years after Napoleon died living in the era of tanks, poison gas, and aeroplanes by the time he himself died that is hardly surprising.

i call this the power of the internet. People love fast news, scratchig the surfice of the problem, makeing short term radical decisions without reflexion.

Specialization is the oldfashion way. Everyone know everything today, there is so much information that people choose what they want to read, how they like it, don't have time to check the info properly.

I think china would be more than happy to roll you guys instead, and grab some of dat sweet, sweet inhabited siberia, with all those oil/gas. Better watch your back for the following decades, Ivan

Exactly, the whole refugee stuff is simply for having an excuse.

It was never yours.

Forgot something there, my friend

this

Gibe back clay russskie. REEEE

East germany should be Poland
The people living there are germanized Slavs

t. Taras Banderowitch

Frankfurt is the only reasonable choice.

>He still believes that nationality and ethnicity are the same
Those land joined the empire freely since it was a logical choice. Being German was just beneficial.

t. Someone whose ancestors chose to be German

If you do only benefitial things than don't you end up a whore in the end?

Because they suddenly have urge to import shitskins.

>Muh clay
bro pls get our level.

A whore to whom? To my own and my children's self-interest?

To everyone you need to submit to.

>2016
>caring about clay

You always have to submit to some kind of organization. Why am I a whore if I chose the better one?

You make golems out of it .

אמת

One demands you to drop your customs, language, maybe religion and become what they hate and the other demands you to be.

Gee I wonder.

Bad idea, they will wreak havoc and wiezdims arent cheap.

>golems
yeah, golems are all fun and games, until they walk into the synagogue at friday night...

You have strange ideas about how nationality developed in border contact areas.
My family spoke an isolated and rare dialect of one language and had to decide to speak the main language on one site of the border or the other to be able to participate in trade and commerce. The very idea of nationhood was just forming, so they had freedom to choose. There was no enforcement of any tradition or religion. We still maintain more old traditions from our former nation than most members of it in urban regions.
The current border between Poland and Germany is a bad example for border contact regions since it was enforced by ethnic cleansing and war. Look at any freely fluctuating border to get a better example. Belgium's language border or Switzerland come to mind. There was generally no hate and demands involved until nation-states came to be.

The border between Germany and Denmark is also an example, which is where I come from, btw.

Sure but what worked for you on a peaceful border dosn't work for most of Europe/world.