What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcFdX9MBcpY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Jewish_violence_in_Poland,_1944–46
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Entente
twitter.com/AnonBabble

depression

Poor, self-hating, shitty people, dying culture, no future, being born here means that you will work to death and never experience a real life.

Nuke it, it cannot be fixed.

Nice combination of colours.

"muh hussars"

average polish street

Kurwa

Whoa calm down guys.

grass is greener :^)

History of making wrong decisions in the most crucial times.
Being batman of nations and never finishing their enemy.

Which resulted in getting conquered by lesser people.

Our President gives Babak Obeme a present.

Monaco

>batman
i thought poland was christ of nations

>lesser people
do you consider germans beeing lesser than poles?

Didn't he give Obama the Witcher 2 or something?

and Obama was just "yeah, sure"

Lets not jump to assumptions, pretty much everyone conquered Poland.

>i thought poland was christ of nations
More like a cuck of nations.
>do you consider germans beeing lesser than poles?
I was speaking about Eastern hordes.

He visits like few times a year so they give him a lot of things.

Those weirdo Germans

Butthurt people.

>liberate Poland from fascism
>rebuild everything Nazis destroyed--roads, schools, hospitals, factories
>give everyone jobs and health care
>Poles have better living standard than Russians at that time
>oh no, we're the bad guys let's go suck NATO dick and put nuclear missile on Russia's border

oh ok.
it is still not very nice to refere to your fellow slavic brothers as "lesser people"

>Poland suffered catastrophic damage to its infrastructure during the war, which caused it to lag even further behind the West in its industrial output.[11] The losses in national resources and infrastructure amounted to over 30% of the pre-war potential.[11] Poland's capital of Warsaw was among the most devastated cities – over 80 percent destroyed in the aftermath of the Warsaw Uprising of 1944.[12] Nonetheless, resulting from forced migration, there was a rapid increase in population to 23.9 million shown in the first post-war census of 14 February 1946.[13] The Polish state acquired more highly developed western territories and lost the more economically backward eastern regions. Already in 1948 the prewar level of industrial production was exceeded in global and per capita terms during the first Three-Year Plan (Plan Trzyletni) fueled by the collective desire to rebuild shattered lives.[14]

>After the Soviet annexation of the Kresy territories east of the Curzon line, about 2 million Poles were "repatriated" (moved or were transferred or expelled) from these areas into the new western and northern territories east of the Oder-Neisse line,[20][21]

> In 1947 Soviet pressure caused the Polish government to reject the American-sponsored Marshall Plan,[16] and to join the Soviet Union-dominated Comecon in 1949.[17] The Soviet forces present engaged in plunder of the former eastern territories of Germany which were being transferred to Poland, stripping it of valuable industrial equipment, infrastructure and factories and sending them to the Soviet Union.[18][19]

>importing polish coal from mines in silesia for free for 40 years
>importing meat from poland for free while the polish starved
>"""""rebuilding"""""""

Thanks for nothing, west asian trash.

My Grandfather. Also, pierogi.and kielbasa.

That's Russia though.

Stop being Christian.

Here comes the Wikipedia dump of butthurt.

>rebuild everything Nazis destroyed--roads, schools, hospitals, factories
Nice meme
>>give everyone jobs and health care
Yeah people love shitty jobs.

Mean people

I used to think Poles were ok guys and adequate until I see video of Polish ambassador to UN ranting for 30 minutes about partitions, 1830, 1863, Polish-Soviet War, mmuh Katyn Forest, Stalin, communism, Russia dictatorship, Russia danger to free world, expel Russia from UN.

Also their government brainwash them. For example they learn about Motolov-Ribbentrop Pact but they don't learn about how 20,000 Russian POWs were starved to death in 1920 or about Polish Nazi Pact or Poland invasion of Czechoslovakia in 1938.

No, you are exactly the reason why Poland has the butthurt status. Soon as you get the chance, you start autisticlly dumping Wikipedia pages of every little grievance. It's truly pathetic.

>20,000 Russian POWs were starved to death
They died due to a disease and at the same time russians tortured and executed Polish POWs.

Mongol-tatars aren't slavic

the russian user does have a point though.
poles are often blissfully ignorant of their own crimes

The """""Japanese""""""" autist

The witcher 3 and racist people.

>polish war crimes
>>/x/

thanks god they're not like hohols

At least you're 99.9% white, i would be glad if i were you.

that untermensch picture

>no future
>youtube.com/watch?v=dcFdX9MBcpY

god... edgy, you are sure you don't need to talk? some chatty chat?

Butthurt
Buttdevastated
Anally frustrated
Spincherirritated
Backsidestimulated

>Russian accusing others of being brainwashed

witcher

"Kurwa~..."

Is it true that suicide is socially acceptable in Poland? Or am I thinking of Ukraine?

Ukraine

I dunno I went to Krakow for a few days last summer and I thought Poland was nice...

I think this is another case of the people themselves being the worst part of Poland.

The true victims of the holocaust

It's upside-down

>fellow slavic brothers
delet this
>In 1947 Soviet pressure caused the Polish government to reject the American-sponsored Marshall Plan
rrrRRRREEEEEEE

t, victim of holocaust

Slavs are black but wrong colour by accident
t. Japs

Best Country to holocaust

no proofs

poverty

>butthurt country

Border

"Whys it upside down?"
More used to polandball than the polish flag

missing car batteries

Catholic Slav girls.

poland

How come it always comes to dick sucking with you guys? The tongue ever turns to the aching tooth.

>Fact № 18
>Russian always thinks about dicks.

plumbing

Every nation has its fair share of idiots trying to bleach its history. But those two exemple the Russian guy gave are just stupid. We do learn about of Russian POWs (died due to bad conditions in the camps - same time our POWs and civilians vere being actively killed by russians btw). We also learn about about anecting a small part of Czechoslovakia before WWII. That was definately a dick move on our side but to be fair - Czechs did the exactly same thing to this lands when we were fighting Russians 20 years before. So in a bit twisted way we can say we are even with Czechs. What we could be more open about is our doings in Ukraine, especially betwen XVI and XVII century. In a way discusion about it is happening more and more right now - and this is what differs us from Russia with they only one, right, government written wersion of history - we accually have a discusion.

this poster

Katyn

Someone put Indonesia's flag up upside down.

Seems very disrespectful.

You probably meant to trigger someone, but actually I'd be okay with this if not for these parts:
>Zionism
>We shall not ask about your life stories, check your residence cards, or question your refugee status
>We count on being able to govern our cities
lmao

poor alcoholic ridden shithole glamorized by Sup Forums because it's le 99% white

>poles
>white

>anyone but nordics
>white

>nordics
>white

hatred for the venetians

>whites
>white

love

Also, please don't forget your mistreatment of Jews, before, during and after WW2

Sources?

Russians still learn Stalin-era propaganda in school as facts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Jewish_violence_in_Poland,_1944–46

>1944
Serves them right, fucking scum.

They were welcoming Soviets with flowers in 1939, they were also collaborating with Germans.

Fuck them.

if you are such an antisemite, why do you get offended at the notion of Polish death camps?

Because they were German.

And I don't give a shit about your labels, jews were scum to the Poles.

but now they are polish, so the label is correct

Soon, you fucking kraut ape.

I know that this is just banter and you dont really want to kill your German neighbours and friends

Not the same guy.

The only germans witch deserve to die are prussians, rest of you are bros :^

Before? Sure, some tensions in jewish minority happened here and there. Not even close to what was happening in Germany though. After? Yep, in the almost Mad-Max level of destruction country some bad people used the chaos to do bad things. Jews were easy prey, but not the only prey. Still that is on us as a society. Biggest dick move was expelling jews in 1968 by communist government (though at that time it might have been a blessing cause those who stayed in the occupied Poland where in bigger shit). What happened to jews during the war (even by Polish hand) is on you. You were in charge. Polish underground government punishment for helping Germans in holocaust was death.
I know you are just trolling me so I'll stop there about this subject. The point is I've learned about it all at school. Years ago. We learn about good and bad things in our history. We also disscuss our history all the time, even too much I would say.

Oh, I am not trolling.
As a matter of fact, I find it really refreshing that some Poles are ready to admit the misdeeds of their country.
I would only wish that more Polish people would follow your example.

Yeap, every country has fair share of morons.

Most of the Poles are ready to admit it. You now why are we so butthurt? Years and years of constant calling us slavshit, russian in denial, subhumans, antisemits, homophobes, fascist, nazis, hobos etc. We are very proud and this shit hurts.

Oh, and another reason is that most of polish Sup Forums population are edgy kids. Believe, I lurk /polska/ from time to time :^

Where were they expelled to?
The jewish autonomous oblast in USSR? Or just out of Poland?

They mostly all moved to Israel. Also the campaign was triggered in large part by the breakdown of relations between the communist bloc and Israel in 1967.

haha, right on, Polish Sup Forums polulation is overbuthurt a bit. But buts hurts when you bite it.

That red is a nigger-tier color.

Pic related should be our flag insted.

delet

Kraków will rule all of Europe one day.

>That was definately a dick move on our side but to be fair - Czechs did the exactly same thing to this lands when we were fighting Russians 20 years before If this never happened you could have joined and saveden.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Entente and fight alongside others against germany. Sad times.

Vienna