This is the person Americans elected

>This is the person Americans elected
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803567993036754944

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel
newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/british-lose-right-to-claim-that-americans-are-dumber
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Desecration_Amendment
finlex.fi/fi/laki/ajantasa/1978/19780380
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.finlex.fi/fi/laki/ajantasa/1978/19780380&usg=ALkJrhjXoaYZlx0QIdRFUy3FriqLNP9UuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did you expect from Americans?

Shit post all you want, destroying flag as one of state symbols is punishable by prison in slovakia too.
However it needs to fit the requirement (size,colors,..)

That's right!

The president-elect of US spends his time shitposting on Twitter.

How should I feel about this?

The climate change quote still gets me every time desu.

Burning the flag is how you properly dispose of it

Learned that shit in the scouts

Donald's Gonna Make Israel Greater Again

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel

its not him

Dare I say, he's /our guy/?

I hope he send you more free missiles. White phosphorus ain't free.

I pledge alligeance

Fucking americans stop sucking cocks

How is that bad though?

Burning the flag is a despicable act.

Sounds good to me.

This is great bait. Defending flag burning makes you look bad no matter what. And the media will do just that because he plays them like chumps.

More crazy leftists will burn even more flags, and draw even more comparisons to the shit skin terrorists who do it.

It was almost an amendment 10 years ago. And even if it doesn't come about, normal people that democrats lost over the past few years will be driven even further away.

Fond memories of this article now

newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/british-lose-right-to-claim-that-americans-are-dumber

>In the face of this startling display of national idiocy, Dorrinson still mustered some of the resilience for which the British people are known. “This is a dark day,” he said. “But I hold out hope that, come November, Americans could become dumber than us once more.”

Yes. All those blm niggers and millenials in commie shirts are burning then for proper disposal after they stepped in it and wiped their ass with it.

There is a proper way to do it that doesn't involve a Bic lighter and screeching, mentally ill leftists.

>Israel's side bitch complaining about Israel's main bitch

It's unconstitutional though

Worried that all your chicano cousins who burn it daily are going to get sent back?

I hope it happens.

>le Trump is le mastermind instead of a raving idiot meme

But he said Nobody should be allowed to burn the flag....

wtf I love Donald now

>l'm so much smarter than the single most powerful man in the world, who also has 10 billion dollars at his disposal, a large, happy family, and the adoration of millions of people

lol enjoy your coming police state americans!

Why do you think Trump cares about the constitution. Constitutions aren't magical eternal things however much Americans like to pretend that's the case.

They only have meaning so long as the people and government care about it having meaning. By voting for Trump the American people sent a clear signal they want to be ruled by a self-interested strongman, in the style of Putin, rather than someone presidential who knows or cares about how the country should be run

Not if they get the amendment passed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Desecration_Amendment

Off by only one vote last time.

And to me, if you're burning the flag you're also rejecting what it stands for. So you're fair game.

You're an idiot who prefers being ruled by globalists in Brussels.

You know exactly what he means.

>You're an idiot who prefers being ruled by globalists in Brussels.

Is that so? Please, tell me more

>hes THIS rectal ravaged that all his subhuman countrymen will be coming back and moving next door

>implying globalism is bad for anyone except low-skilled cretins

It's like you've learned nothing.

Globalism is welfare for poor countries.

> You're an idiot who prefers being ruled by globalists in Brussels.

there is literally nothing wrong with that you butthurt mudslime

honestly don't give a fuck about flag burning and don't understand why it's such a big deal desu

>b-but muh military wah wah wah
if a flag is the ultimate representation of your country you have bigger issues

It's illegal in Finland along with any kind of public shaming of the flag.
finlex.fi/fi/laki/ajantasa/1978/19780380
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.finlex.fi/fi/laki/ajantasa/1978/19780380&usg=ALkJrhjXoaYZlx0QIdRFUy3FriqLNP9UuQ

The right to be anti-freespeech, should be included in the right of free-speech
It's a slippery slope lad

you wut m8 globalisms uses 3rd word countries and benefits huge globalist companies

At the expense of 1st world manufacturing jobs

What's the problem with this tweet? The only people who burn the flag are illegal immigrants, black people and commies.

Remove them now senpai trumpu

Lmao baller. Europeans will never know this feel.

who cares it's just a shitpost to try and get BLM to start holding mass public flag burning rallies and make themselves look even worse than they already do. Learn the game, suckers

yeah sure but that also benefits the first world companies as 1st world jobs coast more for them

stop making dumb posts

It takes jobs from developed countries, transfers them to poor ones who come to depend on these jobs as low paying as they are.

The ones who suffer most are the middle classes in developed nations.

see

Cool guy Finland.

>caring about the profits of the corporate elite
My poor sweet child

It means more tax monnies for the rest of us. They get away with tax loopholes sometimes but most of the time more money for corporations -> more money for governments -> more money spent on citizens.

Flag desecration is illegal and punishable in several European countries you fucking imbecile. If anything doing so would just make us more European because fuck the first amendment when your feelings are hurt, right?

That seems quite high risk, it's more likely to go into the pockets of politicians, I'd rather have the security and incentive of a job

>The ones who suffer most are the middle classes in developed nations.
yeah sure middle class american suffer more then bengalis who work in american clothes factories

He was a Clinton plant after all!

>high risk
It's how tax works.It's better than the alternative (i.e. state-sponsored jobs for everyone i.e. communism).

You aren't getting it are you?

>better than the alternative
>communism
Ahhh yes, remember before all this globalist shite, when the UK, and indeed all the Western world, was communist? Thank God for that, cannot fathom how would've gotten jobs otherwise

But it's your flag that you bought with your own money

State control of jobs means less competition which means less innovation. I'd rather have competition than stagnation.

How does competing for who can work the most, for the least amount of money, lead to innovation

>What is '39-'45

Do you understand what the separation of powers is?

It makes people work harder or find new ways of doing things/applying themselves.

>Falling for /mena/ baits.

I thought Americans were smarter than this.

What's the point of that when we can just tell smelly 3rd worlders to fuck off and create their own companies so we can have our jobs back?

nice bait

>america
>free

because companies can employ whoever they like, place too many restrictions on companies and they will simply move to somewhere with less regulation

>move to somewhere with less regulations
Ban their products, or place tariffs on them, and there's nowhere for them to go, because shithole countries can't afford their products anyway

>Do you understand what the separation of powers is?

Sure. Do you understand that most of South America and half of Africa use the same Presidential system with the same separation of powers?

Works perfectly in those places right? Political cultural doesn't matter at all, there's no corruption in those countries because the magical separation of powers doesn't allow it! Nice argument!

it's very common in third world countries to have authoritarian policies like this

very good, thatll teach those colege fagots burning flags

this is how it should be, you lvie in a cunt, you respect it. otherwise get the fuck out, maybe where fagots mingle (yurop)

You could if you like. Companies can also go bankrupt if you force them to make products at a loss though.

Well that's just competition for innovation isn't it?

No, you're forcing the company to be inefficient, which reduces innovation.

>be american
>niggers set your house on fire coz you wear a maga hat
>firedept arrives, puts that fire out
>you tip them
>they see your flag got burned
>the call the cops
>get shot
>in the hospital they fix you up
>tip doctors
>become bankrupt from hospital bills
>get sent to prison because your flag got burned

Globalism significantly favours the economies of poorer countries, the is non-debatable.

>Muh feelings

Land of the """"""""free"""""""

thus the amendment, dumbass

Do you have evidence to back that up?

And you're forcing your countrymen to be poor and unemployed.
Hmmm

The land of freedom
The shining city upon a hill
Liberty and justice for all

And blahblablah and etc

It's gonna be fun

But it contradicts the 1st ammendment

But now you've admitted that people not enforcing a law is a "corruption". Is your answer to something wrong occuring to tell people who protest to just live with it?

Regardless, the point I was making is that House, Senate and Judiciary are full of people who will stymie Trump and curtail his disregard for the law. Unless you think Trump is going to rally his supporters into a militia to overthrow the political system?

Uk has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe

That's why it would require an amendment.

It would have to read something to the effect of, "The following shall be an exception to the first amendment....."

no, it amends it. kinda like how the 18th is contradicted by the 21st

They wouldn't be unemployed if they learned some new skills or found another way to apply their existing skills.

>burning flag isn't illegal in this country
lmao

Flag desecration is a crime here too, but it's not enforced apparently.

I've seen more than one video of leftists burning the flag with no consequences.

Not low enough
>lmao dude there are like endless jobs man lmao
>dude just like, work 70 hours a week on minimum wage man rofl

>self-employment doesn't exist lmao
>dude the government should totally just plan my whole life for me and hand me a job on a plate lmao

>dude just sell something to people who don't have money to spare
>dude welfare doesn't count as government nannying

>le Trump is le mastermind instead of a raving idiot meme
I thought he was an idiot too until I saw the way he carved up the electoral map
All of his raving immigration and anti-climate change bullshit was designed to pull former democrats in industrial states away from the democratic party

Absolutely

Burning the flag is as much freedom of speech as any other crime.

What is wrong with that?