Is learning russian very difficult?

is learning russian very difficult?

how long can it take a latin language speaker to learn russkies?

Other urls found in this thread:

rusogratis.com/curso-ruso-indice.php
youtube.com/watch?v=s17mdibIKjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>learning russian
why?

I was learning it and it was easier than I formerly thought. It does not have like 18 fucking tenses as in spanish( I think it had 5).
The hardest thing (in my opinion) is knowing when to use some cases that always go together with some prepositions or words, and the perfect/imperfect verbs.

I am bilingual (can fluently speak Russian and English).

My advice is to just talk to Russians and get critique from them if possible.

because i want to go to world cup

have you practiced? how fluent are you?

do you talk to russinas in internet? do you write too? or in life

Which one is your native tongue?

you can try vk
here you can find russian-speaking people from spanish speaking countries (mostly students)
also as people who living in russia they can give you some useful recommendations if you have plans to visit us

also sometimes colombian student in russia posting in Sup Forums

Interested in this too, bump.

I stopped learning it like a year ago and I was reaching B1. If you decide to start learning it this page could help you a lot when getting started:
rusogratis.com/curso-ruso-indice.php
I also had some audio-books in pdf, I'll check if I still have them.

Dlja čecha éto ne tak složno.

why?

This would mean something like "this is not so hard/difficult for czechs" right?

da

>tfw ruskis tried to force their shitty language on me in skool but I rejected it :D

if you're going to learn russian to pick up russian girls I'll save you some time and say that it won't happen.
if I have to hear one more australian in a bar talking about how he couldn't pick up girls then I will shoot up a school

of course it wont happen just by speakign to them

thats why you have a roll of yuros or dollars in your pocket

youre guaranteed to get a ruski bitch, at least a dozen crowded around you

> it won't happen
wtf i hate russia now

youtube.com/watch?v=s17mdibIKjo

latin languages have no cases and russian has cases
latin languages have a definite/indefinite article and russian doesnt
latin languages generally dont rely affixes and suffixes to generate compound words, and russian is pretty dependent on it
id say russian would be a difficult language to learn for romance language speakers. my guess is that if you are in russia and speaking russian 24/7 it would take 2 years to be able to express anything you want without jokes or humour or any fun, and it would take 10+ years to get to a native speaker level

I can do all 3
I lived in Russia until I was 4 and kept up with the language:

whats the 3rd?