Europe is Slavic

Europe is Slavic

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-black-kings-and-royalties-of-kiev-russia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik#Genetic_investigation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you suggesting that Europe is non-white?

no because Slavs are white

>slavs
>white

>Slavs
>not white

>slavs
>not white

t. serb

t. croat

Ofc where else would our old slaves live?

>slavs
>white

>Russia
>Europe

>Russia
>Europe
hmmm

Bulgars are just slav-speaking turks tb.h

Bad map desu

>Europe
>Europe

Russia is Europe it's just different Europe...

Slavlands are mostly Europe's periphery, they were not and are not considered Europe proper

>tfw celts were crypto slavs

>Greece, Slovenia, and Albania
>Slavic
pick one

you can talk like this about Svalbard or some other Islands, not about half of the continent continuously connected to the rest

I'm not sure I follow. Weren't the celts pretty much on the other half of Europe by the time that Slavs actually became relevant?

>tfw baltic masterrace

Mati ti onegavim, debeluh.

Sh-Sh-Should I say it?
Will he get mad?
It's just to funny to not point out
Poland is not Slavic
>inb4 itzkypitzky breaks my kneecaps.

First slavic medieval state was in Slovenia

it doesn't stop them from using word which is mean "shore" for place exactly on the edge of water

What the hell are Lithuanians and Latvians? Slavs? Germans?

>favela education
They're Baltic

Baltics shouldn't be allowed to have their own cultural group. They are way to small and irrelevant.

>Honduras

Its not cultural group, but language one

why not? all those spic countries also belong to North America, but North America proper is only UAA + CAN

except latvians

>whites
>slavic

really compels you to ponder

Why stop there?

>says the germanized slav

Czech = German + """ slav"""
Austria = slav + German
Lavtia + bestii = mongol + nordic + slav
Lithuania = slav + mongol

That's how it works, right?

>squarehead bydlofaces
>white

europe is mongolian

What the hell is this autismo?
>Slavs living underwater in the English channel

not at all

Please don't harvest my organs

lol
exactly on the "shore"
britons confirmed for shore-people

>Lithuania = slav + mongol
wut

>hostel

Haplomemes.
Lithuanians come from Big Finn Cock.

>tfw still afraid of slovakia

They should sue

>every toponym that sounds remotely Slavic is in fact Slavic

why are Slavshits so fucking stupid? you guys probably think that Biarritz was also founded by Slavs because of the -itz-suffix.

no other haploshit map shows this result

eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Brittany: R1a: 0.5%

>but we wuz bretons and shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

I agree, this and Eurotrip.

Do you mean Żmudzin's "Lithuania" or proper Lithuania witch is camouflaged as Belarus?

No you don't understand, the underwater people who exist outside modern civilization are 100% R1a.
Polish psychics have been able to make contact with them and sense their haplogroups through Aryan telepathy.

Lithuanians from Lithuania have some of the same haplomemes as Uralic people. Belarussians not so much.

WE WUZ ATLANTINS!

> German guy
> posting some kind of Russian ice skater

kek, I think that I know who you are. :^)

>every toponym that sounds remotely Slavic is in fact Slavic
Of course not and that's why obvious non-Slavic toponyms ending in '-in' (like for example Quentin, Martin etc) are not shown on that pic. It contains only names of "unclear" origin.

>no other haploshit map shows this result
You seem to not understand. That map doesn't show frequency of a haplogroup.
Also
>Eupedia

it's idiotic to think that 40% of Europe's population just "happened to be" in late antiquity/early medieval

squatlantis

>unclear
Tallinn is tal + linn, linn being a Finnic word for castle, from Proto-Finnic litna.

this is exactly what I was talking about.
autists like you with zero knowledge about linguistics just see a suffix like -ow and then go full THEY WUZ SLAVS mode. -ow (nowadays -au) is a common German suffix of placenames, coming from old-high German owe (wetland).

Slavs are white niggers.

>That map doesn't show frequency of a haplogroup.
what does it show then?

Thank your Germanic overlords for sharing their superior genes with you. I guess you forgot who founded the cities of Novgorod and Kiev. The only reason SOME slavs look like this is because of a millennium of interbreeding with Germanic peoples.

I thought it meant castle of the Danes

>who founded the cities of Novgorod and Kiev
slavs for a first and probably khazars for a second
mushrooms already killed your divine germanic brain

Geographically speaking, Europe ends in the Urals. So a 1/4 of Russia is in Europe while the rest is in Asia. And about 77% of russian population lives in this western Russia.

The vast majority are dangerously close to where Slavs lived, interestingly enough

The fuck is up with St. Petersburg???

this 2bh
Even BBC says Europe AND Russia.

>implying they didn't cut off their legs so more blood to enlarge their boners

We have this argument in every thread with a map of Europe in the OP, he's just fishing for replies

I wish I was slav

Europe now is more like a cultural, economical and political term rather than a geographical. And Russia is definitely not european by this definition.

nope

Just accept it Ivan you're not european and your country isn't european.

My name is Nigel and my country isn't European by your retarded definition come two or so years from now either. Europe is the place where white people live on the Eurasian combined continental landmass, I don't care what some autistic Dutchman on the internet thinks it is.

Why would you even call me Ivan if it's always Russian flags starting these stupid arguments, are you retarded?

>Europe now is more like a cultural, economical and political term rather than a geographical.
Define Europe "culturally, economically, politically".

Also nope, big nope. Europe is a geographical and only geographical term. Doesn't matter what culture a country has, if it's in Europe in it's geographical boundaries then it's European. Albania with Muslim majority is European aswell.

>slavs
>white

>who founded the cities of Novgorod and Kiev
Rurikids and Varangians were Finnish

he isn't Slavic

I think it's common knowledge that Croats aren't Slavs desu

>he doesnt know
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-black-kings-and-royalties-of-kiev-russia/

>poles
>slavic
fuck off cracka

I'm being serious though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik#Genetic_investigation

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik#Genetic_investigation

They were romanians