If your country's Constitution or laws protect the right to burn the flag your nation is a cuck

If your country's Constitution or laws protect the right to burn the flag your nation is a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/17/canada-new-laws-transgender-discrimination?espv=1
twitter.com/lhfang/status/720380815482302464
snopes.com/trumps-flip-flop-on-flag-burning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Falangista

>be american
>ate mexican food
>shart in mart
>go to jail

>there should be a legal chimp-out over burning a symbol
literally mudslime-tier

Gib independence nao you castillian cuck

t. third world shithole

Completely legal here

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/17/canada-new-laws-transgender-discrimination?espv=1

If you need a law to explain to you that burning a flag is stupid, you live with monkeys.
(Yes we do have a law)

See what I mean?
Yea sure... where are u from : D
Hillary Clinton just transfered $0.2 to your account for this post.

I forgot burgers have underpants with their flag.

I'm familiar with Islamic culture.
We call them gazte.

They don't, we are however at full liberty to burn the flag of the USA.

Good old Ahmed and Rasheed there celebrating our freedom of speech.

NICE TRY CTR
twitter.com/lhfang/status/720380815482302464

Wtf I am a Democrat now

Hillary Clinton was the one to propose the bill against flag burning 10 years ago, why should CTR have a problem with it? They're the ones that hate free speech, after all.

There is nothing wrong with locking up commies, or worse.

>legal chimp-out

>American buys into whatever their media tells them
Literally nothing.

When did Sup Forums get this stupid ?
I always thought we were above the brainwashed, but it seems nowadays, Sup Forums is literally tumblr hanging off of the words of every big name out there...

Why the fuck would there be CTR after election is over?

>burn national flag
>nothing happens
>burn gay rainbow flag
>jailed and media witch hunted for a month

Really makes you think

you can shill some of the places some of the time, but not all of the places all of the time
ever since Sup Forums started colonizing reddit it's gotten weak
it's grasp on the very site it originates from is ever more fragile

the people who feel they are required to justify every single thing Trump does and never hold him accountable for anything need some way to shut down discussion

Trump could resign and literally replace himself with Hillary and these idiots would still be trying to explain how Trump is in the midst of some cunning plan and calling anybody that disagrees a CTR shill

>I always thought we were above the brainwashed,

Fucking when

I'd support burning the flag if it was an effective way of capturing an important point you want to make about society. But all it does is say "I am angry about this country". It doesn't contribute to public debate, it doesn't convey a nuanced position, its just overly emotional attention-whoring that will only distance people from your movement and inhibit your cause from gaining public support.

>reddit is stalingrad

>I should be able to send death threats to niggers and faggots because freeze peach
>REEE DON'T BURN THE FLAG REEE

(The funniest is that wearing the flag as cloth is actually disrespecting)

Nice

It shouldn't matter if you support it, it's a piece of cloth.
If you make it illegal to attack it as a symbol it would be making it illegal to attack the country.
If you can't attack your country as part of your free speech, than you're it's fucking slave.
If you have to pussyfoot around the things you hate about your country, than you're not free.
If you can't take a fat shit on your country because you hate every single aspect of it, than you are being thought policed, it's that simple.

>Sup Forums is colonizing reddit
>implying it isn't the other way around

the big red bull comes

Don't worry. Sup Forums's honeymoon with Trump will fade once they finally realize
>Hillary won't get prosecuted for anything
>the Wall won't get built; he'll just add some fencing here and there as Obama had planned
>the illegals won't all get deported; he won't deport the 11 million who are here legally. He'll only deport the illegal criminals (there are more like 800k than 2-3 million, which refers to both legal + illegal criminal immigrants), and he won't even get all of them (so maybe 300-500k), and he won't stop them from coming back.
>half of Obamacare will survive, and the other half will be replaced by a privatized system with monopolistic power which raises costs as high as the public system would have
>he supports abortion and gay marriage and trans* rights
>he won't get the manufacturing jobs back because they were mostly taken by automation and the economy is too internationally-integrated to prevent trade with countries with impossibly low wage rates like China/Bangladesh
>he will listen to bigtech and support more work visas from high-quality immigrant countries like India
>and more generally, this notion of alt-right political populism attempting to restore america to its 1950s state with white nuclear families will not happen. He will not stop the Left overnight. They will continue their missive, and feel all the more need to promote it more loudly now that the "epitome of the white supremacist capitalist patriarchy" is in power

Trump realized that, as an outsider candidate, if you want to win the Presidency without sucking the DNC or RNC's cock for 20 years, you have to make a big controversial circus to gain media traction and the public spotlight. That was a highly effective campaign strategy. His actual political positions are super centrist. Time will tell which issues he actually cared about. It could be as simple as changing the corporate tax rate from 35 to 15%. It could be as simple as him feeling entitled to be President.

>its just overly emotional attention-whoring that will only distance people from your movement and inhibit your cause from gaining public support.
All the more reason to NOT ban it - it doesn't pose a threat to anyone, except perhaps to bystanders wearing flammable clothing.

The totalitarians who want a ban want their fee-fees coddled by the law, much like the SJWs they bitch about.

This. If the only thing holding together your country is unrestrained emotion over a meaningless symbol then you really don't have a proper nation.

>>I should be able to send death threats to niggers and faggots because freeze peach
Implying.
Go to sleep, fucking idiot.

I'm not reading all of that fuckface. Summarize it.

fuck off

don't even attempt to post, congolombia.

The biggest cucks are Sup Forums posters.

liberal fantasies of a centrist Trump really ought to have been dashed when he appointed Kobach and Sessions

do americans legislate with twitter

that doesnt happen here, maybe in sweden

imagine getting this triggered because someone burned a piece of cloth

shant be reading this

If you buy it you should be allowed to burn it.

>trump will never win the primaries
>trump will never win the general election
>trump will never fulfill his promises
nate silver learned this lesson for you so you wouldn't have to, leaf!

Dude, that's pretty short and fact-centered.

I don't think we have laws against it and I don't remeber anyone ever doing it but if you disrespect any symbol at school, university, etc you are going to get kicked out.

>freeze peach

Was refering to Americans/Trump voters here, not (you), amigo.

Calling other people Reddit is also Reddit, Reddit

Agreed.

>MUH FREEDOM
>BUT ONLY IF I LIKE HOW YOU PRACTICE YOUR FREEDOM

Being too thin-skinned to accept someone disagreeing with you is the definition of beta.

arson and disagreement are two different things

>arson
You fucking what? It's a flag, not someone's house. You're telling me it is "arson" if you buy a flag and burn it just because it happens to have a particular print?

burn my flag I'll burn your home, if you call the cops you're a beta

It's not arson since it's his property, and if it's done safely, there's no danger of collateral.

>muh free speech, but only for opinions and ideologies I agree with
startin' to sound like an sjw there m8ty

>Burning your own property
>Burning someone else's property

a flag is not your property, burning it is an insult to the nation, the country and its people

>ddddis is m-muh freedumb!
lmoa loololollolol

but then, how's it going to go when you burn those shitty t-shirts etc on which that shit flag is printed. also, what about tone flags and every expression of such kind in media.
are all of those going to be banned too?

if so drumpf will just do censor the internet and the media this way too.
pretty amazing this is what most amerisharts are now ecstatic about.

being too scared of being called beta to enforce your will is the definition of beta.

Vive la Marie la Pen
Vive la France

If it's the flag of your country it belong as much to you as it does them. Also, yes it is your fucking property. It's a piece of mass-produced cloth.

>it should be illegal to insult the state

It's protected under the constitution, so there's literally nothing Trump can do about it.

I like the kid in the suit.
>a flag is not your property
I have the receipt in my hand. I have a video of the moment when I purchased it. I can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt it is my flag. My property in its entirety.

>burning it is an insult to the nation, the country and its people
It can be, and I should have that right to insult the nation, the country, and its people. Are you not allowed to say "Fuck France", in France?

But maybe I feel it doesn't represent all that. Perhaps I feel the flag only represents the government. Or perhaps I feel the flag represents an advertisement for washing machines. Or perhaps I feel it doesn't represent anything at all, I'm just cold and want to be warm. Who knows? Are you going to interrogate every single person who burns a flag? Maybe they are lying? How will you determine their intentions? What if it's my policy to burn a flag every Wednesday, and France's turn came up? How many committees will you establish to determine my motivations? How many people will you imprison on hunches, suspicions, and guesses?

spoken like a true brainwashed liberal, the only value of something is the cost taken to produce it, symbols don't mean anything

I didn't mention the state, you're either retarded or have terrible english, you can insult the republic or my government as much as you want, but don't insult my country

Again, you're a retard brainwashed by social and economical liberalism where symbols don't mean anything and the only value of an item is its monetary worth, we operate on different planes of values, so different in fact that you can't even understand it.

go back to r*dditchan commie faggot

listen here uneducated monkey, stirner is literally the diametric opposite of a communist - an anarchist, read a fucking book on european philosophers
Marx was completely anally devastated about Max Stirner, how dumb can you be?

But you should be allowed to insult symbols too, it is freedom of speech.

>you're a retard brainwashed by social and economical liberalism

So you should be able to give national defense secrets to your enemies, it's freedom of speech after all.

you're the reason I don't go to Sup Forums anymore, bunch of retarded underage pieces of shit who think spouting the same phrases over and over is funny.

Try to have an actual conversation or shut the fuck up.

>brainwashed by social and economical liberalism
Whatever that means.
If you're calling me left-wing, that's a swing and a miss.
>You don't understand me! Like all the other stupidheads at school!
JACQUES! COME DOWNSTAIRS! WE'RE HAVING MEATBALLS!

>Try to have an actual conversation or shut the fuck up
Saying you're wrong and a retard without giving a reason is not having a conversation, it's having an emotional outburst.

>left wing anarchism is not left wing
marx being butthurt makes literally no difference

So you don't understand my post and then you proceed to insult me.

Cool, you're like a living stereotype of why no one on earth can stand americans.

>losing your citizenship if you burn the american flag
It's not asnif there are amy advantage to be an american beside braging about muh gun rights. Free healthcare should be a priority. Screw the citizenship. I would just move to based Cuba.

>people asking for actual discussion rather than ad-homs are the problem

That one is fake.
snopes.com/trumps-flip-flop-on-flag-burning/

Dumb Congolombian

If tell you that if you consider that a flag is just a piece of mass produced cloth you're brainwashed and your response is a forced meme then you're not the one wanting an actual discussion.

I already made my case, your only answer was posting molyneux.

Actually, in the USA burning a flag is the constitutional way to dissolve one.

Now, wearing flags is actually... Inconstitutional.

So whatever you are saying makes no sense.

>anarchism is the same as communism because they are left wing

But made more sense, according to the constitution, than the real one. Scary.

Not the same, national defense secrets are protected by law, they belong to an specific part of the goverment and they are part of specific policies.
A flag is a piece of clothes and what it represents belong to everyone.

you're right, anarcho"""communism""" is technically not communism

I'll still call you a dumb commie though

>Stirner
>Anarcho-Communism

Congolombian """""""""""""Intellectuals"""""""""""""""

so one exception to freedom of speech is tolerable but not another ?

In what way is something paid for by the people's taxes not belonging to the people who pay for it ?

theyll probably try to pass an amendment

I want Trump to execute the media!

actually I'm right

Actually you aren't, but keep being dumb