White people in the world right now

>White people in the world right now

How will this map look on 50 years? What about 100?

Other urls found in this thread:

scielo.org.mx/scielo.php?pid=S1665-11462005000200005&script=sci_arttext
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Spain
>White

Literally came here to post this, famalam.

The reason why northern Mexico is more white on this map than the southern US is because Hispanics aren't counted as white in the US but they are in Meheeco.

How is Spain not white?

We're arabs.

my country isn't white, we're PoC. please stop lumping us in with Anglo and German white genociders

Actually the US census counts Hispanics as white and their definition is arguably looser than Mexico's, the real reason is that the Hispanic migrants that go to the US are from the least white states of Mexico and the rest of Latin America.

>NT
fucking abos.

>implying it's the abos

White people will be extinct. Thankfully.

They are about 30% of the population in the NT.

He edited the picture

>Italy
>White

You know "hispanic" literally means "Spanish speaking", right? You know there's a "white hispanic" demographic in US censusses, right?

This has some truth to it, the chicanos living in California or Arizona (the only southern states I've visited) look much more Mexican than those from northern Mexico

The first time I went to San Francisco, as I stepped out of MUNI, the first thing I heard was some fucking cumbia and some wachos selling shit on the street, I thought I was on Mexico city for a moment.

>Northern Mexico is whiter than Southern USA
What did they meme by this?

Is not surprising once you consider that Mexico city is actually whiter than New York city.

Depends on who gets to decide who is white

Why do you keep posting this you insecure spic?

It should mean "from Hispania", which was the old name for Iberia, which would include us, but not Mexicans.

Spain just fucked it up by calling themselves the name of the whole region without owning it. Just like """America""" did.

Latin would include Quebec/French Guiana, South American would exlude Mexico, "Hispanic" excludes Brazil, Hispanic would be Iberian, Portuguese would be us, Spanish would just mean Spain, Luso would just mean us and Brazil, hispanic here just means Spanish, etc ect.

Even non-Anglo or non-Germanic would exclude Suriname and Guyana.

There's just no good politically correct word for just "Spanish/Portuguese-speaking Americans". Especially because the US also wrongly claimed the name "America". Even "browns" would be weird because even though they aren't in a majority, there are white people in South America/Central America/Mexico.

>Italy
>white
delete this

Iberians are non-white South Europeans that should distance themselves both from whites and native americans and preserve their rich heritage

I base the claim on the fact that around 43% of newborns in Mexico city don't have the mongolian spot,

scielo.org.mx/scielo.php?pid=S1665-11462005000200005&script=sci_arttext

the mongolian spot is a skin lesion that is present on any non-white babies be they black, chinks, indians arabs etc.

IIRC according to census New York is 31% white.

"Los grupos estuvieron constituidos por el cunero del HGM como institución del sector público (grupo A), que recibe y atiende a la población más desvalida de nuestro país, con caracteres étnicos y fenotípicos principalmente indígenas: piel morena, tipos IV y V, pelo y ojos cafés a negro, de acuerdo con la clasificación de Pathak y col.13 Por otro lado, los cuneros del Hospital Santa Teresa y del Hospital American British Cowdray, también de la Ciudad de México, como representativos del sector privado y situados en zonas geográficas que atienden a otro tipo de población, socio–económica y culturalmente mejor acomodada, con diferente fenotipo, mixto y aún con caracteres sajones: tipos de piel II y III, clara, con pelo rubio o castaño y ojos azules, verdes o castaños (grupo B)."

The study sampled 500 children each from a public hospital and a private one, the first specifically described as mostly Amerindian and the second as mostly posesing European traits (blonde or brown hair, blue, green or brown eyes) with some being "saxon"

So half and half working class and upper middle class. You're being deliberately deceptive, that's not representative of the population at large by any conception, much less in an impoverished deeply unequal country like Mexico. If anything the study proves the correlation in between ethnicity and economic strata in Mexico City.

I made pictured taking relevant texts and charts from wikipedia and adding the pictures of the girls from web sources to try and provide an aproximation to the real composition of the Mexican population. We are roughly half and half as a people, with mestizos being the majority group.

It's not working class, it's literally underclass as states by the article itself "la población más desvalida y con la más pronunciada herencia indigena" if it's unproportional it's in favor of the non-white side my friend.

They work for a living don't they? Or do you think it's only homeless in public hospitals? Semantics aside You know full well Mexico is majority mixed.

Id say half of them don't, at least as that hospital does have community shelter and cafeteria.

Fuck off, I posted hard facts, dispute those.

Mestizo is not a race you fugging moron.

Again?

Still waiting for an explanation about Albania

i don't know about you but i'm white as a sheet

like you ever fucking did

you meant you're brown like a shit

And where the fuck is that implied on anything I posted? I forget, we're now on Trump style rethorics, lying is cool as long as you do it loudly enough

Why are you so obsessed about ~being white~?

He is not lying, that's a legit genetic study that disproves all you've said desu.

He is a sperg and you keep giving him attention.

>There's just no good politically correct word for just "Spanish/Portuguese-speaking Americans".

Ibero America/Ibero Americans is perfect but no one uses.

They prefer Latino which is a huge bullshit.

>t. mehmet kopekoglu

You don't look arab in the slightest.

white people can all go fuck themselves

Shit you actually believe Sup Forums's memes.
You guys are mediterranean. Some mixed with moors but that doesn't mean you're arabs

I will never accept anyone in Asia (except Asian Russia) as white, unless their ancestors were immigrants from the Western World

The whites in central asia are of russian ancestry

Are Haitians and Quebecois typically considered Latino?

>Finlan
>White

It's strange that this map considers Tatars to be white and Bashkirs to be non-white. You would think either both or neither.

Nationalist Quebecois sometimes like to think of Quebec as being a part of Latin America. No one else does, though.

>UK
>Muslim
>Shitty teeth
I fucking keked

Well played my North African friend.

shithole jingoistic countries will be preserving that. thats how law of nature works like how it'd been going on galapagos.

move to such a shithole if you love it that much.

Under the technical definition, yes they are Latin Americans.

No one really thinks so though, that's why the term is so shit.

That is without a doubt the gayest thing I have ever heard.

Spain is Africa, Italy is Africa.

as you can see from here Spain is African.

You need some more Africans in Tokyo and Osaka my yellow fiend to experience the beautiful melanin cultures.

this desu

>tfw you will never live the joys of sakoku

feels bad man

50 years from now, the world will be heaps of radioactive ash. No one will be making maps.

>Tennessee
>semi-white
B-but, it's only Memphis that's pretty much non-white, and it's only on the southwest side...
All the counties (including mine) are literally 95% or more non-hispanic white. We're like West Virginia and Kentucky, I swear. Poor and white.

Spain and Italy aren't white.

>American racists

No. Everybody knows those countries are arab rapebabies. Keep dreaming you are white, faggot.

Why do Spaniards have light hair, light skin and light eyes if they're arabs?

This, not even north africans are arabs(genetically speaking).

Why? Latin America is called like that because it consists of countries colonized by Latin Europe (Spain, Portugal, France).

Spain is not white

They're like those Afghans that are white as fuck.

Wouldn't that be an Iberian immigrant in America? Like if I were to go live there?Just like if a German went there, he'd be a German-American.

Because most of south America have never even set foot in Iberia.

I think there's just no good answer.

Why are we blue on this map

>Turkey
>white

ARGENTINA IS NOT WHITE REEEEEEEEEEEE

>ROMANIa
>white

>50 years

The same (protip: you can accept Islam and still be white, Trump will erect the wall)

>100 years

Humans would likely be replaced by geneticaly engineered posthumans who wouldn't even count as the same species as whites, so the whole map woudl be gray.