Fuck greece

fuck greece

Dirty, brown, greasy, bastards.

fuck greece

fuck greece

Fuck you.

why are whites uniting in this thread to shit on us? I was right about you bastards all along

fuck greece

FUCK GREECE

Hahaha
Check out this ugly, sweaty, hairy manlet.

Yeah?

fuck greece even more

serves us right for teaching you how to write and post this hate

its hip to fuck greece

>Greece
>literally the ass hole of Europe
>cesspool of sand niggers
>is an homonym with grease
>most irrelevant country, competing with Belgium

I could go all night.

do you really pronounce it as omonym?

Cringing at this thread.

>leafboy

the romans actually did Turk.

cringe thread

YEAH?

t. upset greek

t. Merkel

shut up merkel

Yeah?

FUCK GREECE GEWWAH

good thread

every other euro country > greece

fuck greece mate

give
me
(yous)

>t. I am Greek

good thread

I like this meme

I'm going to say it

Romania > Greece

I am NOT Greek.

Im turkish and only we have the right to hate greece, so fuck all of you and leave my neighbor alone

18+, fuck off retards

Khaírete, my name is Mihalis.
I'm a 27 year old American philhellene (a lover of Hellenic culture for you simpletons). I translate Homeric epic and lyric poetry on my tablet, and spend my days reading superior Hellenic classics (Odyssey, Antigone, Republic).

I train in my hoplite panoply everyday, this superior armor can stop any barbarian arrow or spear thrusts over a thousand times, and is superior to any other kind of armor in the world. I completed my ephebe training two years ago, and I'm getting better everyday.

I speak Hellene fluently, both Homeric and Attic dialect. I write fluently as well. I know everything about Hellenic history and their Lycurgian code, which I follow 100%.

When I get my Hellene visa, I am moving to Athens to attend a prestigious gymnasium to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a sophists for hire or even a professional rhapsode!

I own several togas, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Hellas so I can fit in easier. I bow to all beautiful and handsome boys and speak Hellene as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

What's so great about being a Greek?

I am Greek

I am Greek

only retards do this

They are the superior specimen.

The Greek subhumans stole most of their lands. The entirety of northern Greece should be part of Bulgaria. In recent history, this has been Bulgarian. Only in the first world war did Greeks get this rich and prosperous land. Their language is like that of a Turk speaking Latin.