youtube.com/watch?v=ZmCT3Bjk8nw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>As it is spoken in Castilia La Mancha
Why?. I'm from there

It's the most understandable

Where is this accent from?
youtube.com/watch?v=cWv3IdmaIDc

>It's the most understandable
The one from Castilla y León it's said to be the most undestandable, CLM is like more redneck, vid related accent from CLM. Your video is standard Spanish I think, idk.

youtube.com/watch?v=vnmTk8dAJj0

1. USA
2. Cuban Spanish

Fuck coherent speech and consonants in between vowels, just say words really fast and it will all make sense somehow

Eeeeruuusaaaliiimeeeeh

Ok, maybe CyL is most understandable but CLM is more beautiful
to my liking

This.
I had a Cuban coach and being the lazy fuck i am, he always ended up yelling at me some shit like: "cohjóneh' pinga, que tú etáh' ciendo mielda" with a crazy hand gesture. I felt like he was going to die.

what the fuck where you doing there? The only time I've been to that part of Spain was to visit Toledo and I've lived here my whole life. There's nothing there.

rude
it's a beautiful region
the best in whole Spain

Yeah, the whole dialect involves a lot of shouting, even it's mostly happy. Birthday parties sound like a war.

Doesn't really have an accent to me, could be anywhere in central Spain

No one really talks like that here, we talk faster and not as clearly

Look up Spanish YouTubers or comedians and that's more accurate to everyday speech

>No one really talks like that here, we talk faster and not as clearly
I know, but I try to practise listening with this before switching to everyday speech.
Any interesting Spanish youtubers?

I don't know, depends on what you're into. I don't really like youtubers but there seems to be a lot of the vlogger types here

Polebro, Spaniard studying in Germany here.
Honest question and without wanting to sound pretentious: Why are there so many spanishboos in Poland?
I managed to fuck a girl from a little town called Stary Sacz in the ass after just one date and I'm far from being a chad in my country. The reason: She was fucking obsessed with Spain and I was the first Spaniard she got to meet in her life.

What the fuck do you Poles see in us?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmCT3Bjk8nw
He talks like he's brain damaged tho but it's part of the character

>What the fuck do you Poles see in us?
women probably pic related, men I don't know, maybe the mediterranean culture attracts them

>I managed to fuck a girl from a little town called Stary Sacz in the ass after just one date
wew
Those are supposedly the most conservative parts of Poland so that's really fast.

>What the fuck do you Poles see in us?
Everything that we don't have. Relaxed nature, people who aren't sad as fuck all day every day, warm climate and lively characters.
Also maybe Too bad we are perceived as yet another Eastern Europeans in Spain so I have no chance to beat your score

Catalans are not Spaniards now go back to the kitchen Jordi, esos dishes no se friegan solos.

Ya te tengo cazao catálufo de mierda

Fuera coñas se piensan que somos mexicanos o algo y eso te incluye áti también

>Those are supposedly the most conservative parts of Poland so that's really fast.

Well I think I managed to impress her on an only date well enough and yeah she was quite conservative and we had actually a some Sup Forums tier discussions on refugees. I could notice she was quite unexperienced in bed even though she seemed open for any kind of kinky shit.

>Too bad we are perceived as yet another Eastern Europeans in Spain so I have no chance to beat your score

Don't be so harsh on yourself, Poles are imo not badly perceived in Spain. We share some a common catholic background after all.
You should just try to go on Erasmus or just come to Spain on vacation. Spanish girls are open to anyone that differs a lot from the typical Spanish guy, as long as you are funny, very sociable (kinda normie) and at least average looking, blonde hair + blue eyes can be a plus.
I've personally rarely had girls interested in me in Spain, maybe I should move to Polska after all.

>se piensan que somos mexicanos o algo
por qué parece que lo tomás como si fuera algo malo? memes aparte la cultura mediterranea es colorida y atractiva, ademas que los latinos tienen reputación de ser alegres y apasionados

Si tenés en cuenta que ellos viven en un entorno gris, frío y aburrido ahí tenés la explicación

1.Argentina
2. La wea fome

1- Argentina
2- Uruguay

Soy canario de padres madrileños, de catalufo nada.

Excelente

1. Flag
2. Don't give a shit

No es malo, para ligar...

1. America
2. Spanish as spoken in Spain

Mexican Spanish is terrible.

>tfw no Spaanse Nederlanden
>tfw no Flemish variety of Spanish

Aparentemente en Europa ser mexicano no es malo, al revés aquí seguro que alguno liga con las guiris, no es lo mismo en USA por supuesto

1. Flag
2. Dunno all spics sound the same.

t.Cletus

it's the same with anglos 2bh

For those of us without heavy exposure you guys really do sound the same.

>I managed to fuck a girl from a little town called Stary Sacz in the ass after just one date
was it on Erasmus? I heard people on Erasmus fuck like rabbits, I kinda regret never applying for it
correct, le hot mediterranean blood meme is treated quite seriously here
>she was quite conservative and we had actually a some Sup Forums tier discussions on refugees.
most of what you call Sup Forums tier here is mainstream
>I could notice she was quite unexperienced in bed even though she seemed open for any kind of kinky shit.
>le conservative girls in Poland
good one
they're always the kinkiest

easiest to understand: mexico, peru, centro, gringo

hardest to understand: cuba/rd/puerto rico, chile

favorite: chile

least favorite: argentina

t. studying spanish for 5 years

Hur durr americans and brits sound the same too hur durr

I thought you were obsessed with Argentina, what happened?

They're all pretty bad desu

See

he realized this country is shit

Rude

Hay un separata con esa banderita el muy hijo de puta

again, you can say literally the same about anglos, if you're not highly exposed to them, you can't tell the difference between accents

>Estados Unidos
>puertorriqueño

>Spanish
>not Portuguese
plebs spoted