Why do Europeans smoke so much? This is the most annoying part of being an American in Europe...

Why do Europeans smoke so much? This is the most annoying part of being an American in Europe, I have to breathe in smoke all day because uncivilized yuropoors don't realize smoking is bad for you

I think it's mostly limited to Southern Europe. It's a cultural thing

i think all europeans know smoking is bad for you.. i mean it says so on the packs. Both in text and in pretty graphic pictures.

People just dont care.
Why can poor people always afford cigarettes that is an even bigger question, i only smoke every other weekend or so and i cant imagine having to buy a pack a day. That is what really interests me in this smoking discussion.

Anti-tobacco people trully are more carcinogenic than cigarettes...

Just mind your own business and stop being so fundamentalistic, pollution by factories and cars cause far more harm than people smoking

>pollution by factories and cars cause far more harm than people smoking
Not in the 1st world.

life expectancy in Southern Europe is higher than in the USA. our superior genes protect us from things that kill whites in droves

>Not in the 1st world.
yeah, sure

Berlin was way worse than Spain so I disagree.
Why smoke at all? If you're going to damage your body at least do something fun like coke
I'm not anti tobacco, I support the use of any drugs. What i dont support is polluting my airspace with your nasty smoke

>What i dont support is polluting my airspace with your nasty smoke
then don't go outside your house if people using their free will triggers you so bad

Because yuropoops are passive aggressive numales that hate anyone with virtues, law of jante and all that.
In America, its the same shit the niggers do to one another.

Why dont they just kill themselves?

Smoking adds to medical costs. Its not just their bodies that get effected.

why do you care so much?

>Smoking adds to medical costs
that's not your business, lmao you don't have a life or something?, stop telling people what you think they should do, you all seem religious fanatics

well first of all cigarettes are not illegal and also still cheaper than coke

i think it is just culture its hard to explain really
I dont have any problem staying of cigs during the week but when the weekend comes and i go out and get a few beers the urge to smoke comes. I cant put it into words i just need a cigarette and then i immediately go and buy a pack.

In Denmark we also still have lots of good bars where you can smoke inside so alcohol and cigarettes go hand in hand

>that's not your business, lmao you don't have a life or something?
Why do I care about peoples medical costs when I'm asked to cover their dirty unhealthy habits?

Stop telling me what to do, I'll do everything I can to prevent people from smoking because I want to. I don't need a reason.

But you have been given several.

You must be around faggots smoking straights. Real men smoke roll ups.

Plus, we're being invaded by third world savages from sand land - who cares about our lungs anyways.

Anyways, you're an america fag, car fumes are way worse then fag fumes

well then fuck right back to the shithole of a canada you came from

>when I'm asked to cover their dirty unhealthy habits?

your fault for having such a shitty healthcare, even having a baby in USA costs a fortune, lmao

Amerilards have to live with diabeetus, heart failure, high cholesterol, and strokes.

A bit of smoking doesn't harm yuros

I think most people in europe roll their own cigarettes right? A pouch of tobacco lasts a while

>I think most people in europe roll their own cigarettes
no

Healthcare quality has nothing to do with peoples habits

Very few people are standing right next to a car inhaling car fumes all day though

It is even worse here, so much tax in our tobacco and alcohol, some people spend $500/week on both things.