His country needs a law to prevent their citizens from burning it's flag

>His country needs a law to prevent their citizens from burning it's flag
>tfw no one of your countrymen burns Mexican flags at protests even if they're against the government

Other urls found in this thread:

diputados.gob.mx/LeyesBiblio/pdf/213_171215.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=B8cRvNawXwM
youtube.com/watch?v=pSANTRnEBgg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Teach us how to be as white as Mexico.

Burning a flag is a destruction of a symbol.

Symbols are NOT the referent.

Referents are to be defended. Symbols are not.

Referent = freedom
Symbol = a piece of cloth

KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

You can get fined if you use it for any reason other than saluting it or because you are not handling it "with care".

The National Flag, Shield and Anthem Law, states that "private individuals will give the appropriate respect to the national symbol and handle it with care". The offense can be punished by fines ranging from $45,000 to $50,000 MXN (Mexican pesos) and jail time of up to 36 hours.

It has happened before with artists using the flag/coat of arms.

It's stupid af.

I didn't imply whiteness or anything desu, I wanted a image on which Mexico was shown in better light than the US and that's the first one I found.

Move the poor to the south, and then trap them there.
Like us, see Oaxaca and Guerrero.

Wait wait, nevermind dont do that.

What are you smoking?

Mexico probably doesn't have a bunch of pseudo marxist faggots in universities brainwashing whole generations into hating anything white or western.

american flag is a more significant symbol

what the fuck is this mexican white wannabe monkey

dont make shitty threads or fuck off to Sup Forums

zitto animale

>the vassal state of congolombia

go fuck yourself monkey

leave and move to Sup Forums

there you would be able to be obsessed with being white all the time

z

kys

Take any liberals arts or humanities class and see for yourself.

The people protesting are college communists.
Half of them didn't even vote, they are just caught up in the "fascist" Trump hysteria, because Communists in the US follow Stalinist era propaganda for some reason.

>liberal
>Marxist
you're a fucking retard

No, unironically you are seeing as you don't understand what the word pseudo means or what liberal arts is.

You don't know anything about brainwashing

This

We do. They're called Chairos.

Too much infowars and Sup Forums

you deserve the wall. enjoy that white wall and pray for it like those in jerusalem.

There's no such law, and if one were enforced it would almost certainly be unconstitutional.

So, in conclusion,

i

Might want to see what your God emperor is saying on the subject.

I would be inclined to agree with you if universities didn't seem to be a breeding ground for actual marxists.
And it's never in a STEM field either. It's always the liberal arts part of campus.

>canada

>tfw beaner shits are the ones burning American flags and waving Mexican flags on their faggot welfare paid for porches
All in all you're just another brick in The Wall.

President-Elect Rhetoric =/= Constitutional Jurisprudence

>tfw Mexican flag is so superior that even in other countries Mexicans will still wave it

Viva Mexico!

We actually have a law against flag burning you delussional idiot

diputados.gob.mx/LeyesBiblio/pdf/213_171215.pdf

1:36:52
youtube.com/watch?v=B8cRvNawXwM

Might want to see 1:23:38 as well, though.

Aren't all the "Americans" who burn American flags illegal Mexican immigrants though?

>most mexicans are so nationalist-brain washed they wouldn't shit on this already shit country

This is why we still third world, nobody thinks there is a problem being america's bitches, or having corrupted leaders and culture. Everything is either fine or we are powerless to do anything to improve. I bet someone who dares to burn a mexican flag here would cause more butthurt and indignation than some rich businessman stealing millions.

we don't care about your problems Fernando, just keep the drugs coming

>60%

>Japan talking about others being obsessed with being white

oh i am laffing

Well if you wanted to show Mexico in a better light then yes, you were implying whiteness

Wrong as they burn America's flags in protests instead of our own.

>usual argument
fuck off dirty beaner, just move to Sup Forums

thats merely another strawmans argument

what i point out is you monkeys desperately try to suck up to the privilege and the power, and its fucking despicable and ugly

What the fuck is wrong with mexicans, they immigrate illegally and ezpect a cushy life?

Are you the Mexican in Malta?

Yes

>ching chong ching chong

You wish your women looked like this, chinaman.

I wish or women look like that too

>Maltese
>Literal Italian and Arab mix

>no argument
of course this is all you brainless monkey can do.

just realize many posters have hated you. nothing fun comes from your shitty "i can be white" threads.

Fuck off indio chapaneco.

What's even your argument, angry yellow man.

Take all my gold but give me that thing.

They all look like shit, i've seen much prettier mexican mestizas, in fact, i've never seen a qt white mexican

Yep. Not only that, but they demand that the country bend over backward to accomodate them.

It's specifically younger immigrants though. Most older immigrants tend to actually be decent human beings. Honestly I think we should track down and deport every non-citizen Mexican under the age of 30.

>Colombia

that's rich.

And also anyone who burns a flag or expresses sympathy toward La Raza.

That's only because in the US the people who burn the flag are college liberals, here the people who burn the flag are fucking Chiapas rebels and narcos

this autistic spic literally lacks of the capability of memorizing things. you have a memory disorder. go to a doctor asap instead of spamming white wannabe threads.

I'm not even OP.

Not even them, few times I've seen footage of EZLN or narcos burning flags. EZLN just don't use it and Narcos even make ridiculous displays of it.

BTW, It is not illegal, but you can get a fine for burning the flag in a "disrespectful" manner.

Armed forces burn them usually because the flag "it's not something to keep forgotten in a drawer"

>white mexicans

The minority. The majority is disgusting mestizo trash.

T. White American

> nobody thinks there is a problem being america's bitches, or having corrupted leaders
What the fuck ungrounded mirrey world do you have to live in to spew this tripe? No sane person advocats for either bondage or corruption.

>and culture
No, children are not taught to kill or steal in school or by their parents. The sub-culture of our elites is theirs alone, most Mexicans are too busy working for a living to buy into this shit.

We already did that. What next?

We are colonizing you white boi. Spread those cheeks, we're going in raw.

>this thread
>shartmericans, american teachers in japan and even chairos are assblasted for this thread
kek, keep going i'm enjoying this ride.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSANTRnEBgg

>t.person who has never been in Sup Forums until 2016.
Everybody already knows what your "liberal art" produces.

>Strawman argument
>reddit spacing
Man, you really are blowing your cover aren't you reddit.