What happens here?

What happens here?

Pure, unbridled, autism.

Literally nothing. It's shit. Like the Dubai of Asia.

>chink doesn't like in malay's rule
>"WE WILL MAKE OUR OWN COUNTRY, WITH BLACKJACK AND HOOKER"
>and then singapore came

Nothing.

Other way around, wasn't Singapore forced to be independent from Malaysia by Malaysia?

Economic collapse now that TTP is dead.

>even the letter "P" is banned in Singa*oor

Gee. Are you allowed to breath?

it's just a chink and malay thing, at that time malay almost made more chink massacre than us in 65 :D

so the conclusion
>the malay don't like chink
>the chink don't like malay

They literally have CCTV watching for jaywalkers who will then be chased down and fined.

how does that make sense, its economy grew to what it is well before tpp was even a concept

The worst automobile related laws imaginable
As an American with a small town background, it's my idea of Hell

It's just banter.Singaporeans are the brits of asia.(Yes even the teeth issues are real)

Kek.Ironically Singaporeans have the highest GDP per capita in Asia

>Kek.Ironically Singa*oreans have the highest GD* *er ca*ita in Asia
*lease follow the law.

>brits of asia
I thought that was Japanese (with Koreans being the Irish of Asia)

The worst part are the taxes.198% tax on all cars kek.Your 100k ferrari is now 298k

that's depressive. they could use some hue

Japs don't even understand English

What do they do on cars from Malaysia tho? They should have some cars from Johor?

>le broscience history

Ebin =DDD

That's Hong Kong you mongs

Imported cars for owning=tax
Kek.Name change to TaxCity when?

>tax
How do they tax cars commuting from Malaysia to Singapore? I was meant to ask what Singapore does with cars that comes from Malaysia during commute time by residents in Johor. Does Singapore have really high toll fee or something?

True democracy, true freedom, poor, have 4 seasons, cheap cars, very few chinese, at war with usa, russia and china at the same time and still winning 7 to 1

Oh commuting isn't a problem,I thought you were talking about importing cars.Costs a bit though
Cars=35 sgd,bikes=4 sgd

And you WUZN'T QINGZ

Is there any con on living in Johor and commuting to SG other than waiting time to enter SG? Also how long does it take to go from Johor (cities next to SG) to SG during regular commute time?

Might be moving to SG for work and have been thinking about living in Johor for cheaper rent

There are 2 causeways,you should avoid the woodlands one.Average time for the woodlands one during peak hour~1 1/2 hours

Also johor has a high crime rate and lower hdi than singapore