Is there a non-racist explanation for this?

is there a non-racist explanation for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mensa.dk/test-din-ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Because, everything is racist.

>China: 105

All Asians have Mongol genes.

Mongols are smart people, despite the meme of them being barbarians killing and pillaging. You dont build on empire on killing alone

They're just poor because of historical subjugation by the Russians and Chinese

Inner Mongolia (China) has a relatively high HDI (0.722 which is 8th out of 31 regions in China)

For there to be an average, it implies that there is at least one data point in the set that is greater than or equal to the average, and that there is at least one data point in the set that is less than or equal to the average.

Eugenics,the give the death penalty to anyone stupid enough to be a criminal

how is it possible that they have higher IQ than fucking sWITZERLAND?

They're equal to Switzerland though

they have higher genetics for iq than swiss, what's so hard to understand?

The effects IQ has on a society on anything other than an individual scale haven't been studied enough to even bother talking about

Considering Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Singapore are all ethnically Chinese, I'd say it is accurate.

Obviously it isn't measuring your brain dead prisoner or Uighurs, but your average Han? Yeah.

w-why are the chinks so smart?

why did the liberals lie to me again about everyone being equal?

how fucked are we now that they figured out capitalism?

IQ =! Smart

Ex: Maoism

>IQ != smart

then what the fuck does it indicate?

Depends on what you define as "smart". They're very good when dealing with the theoretical and raw calculations, but their spatial awareness, for instance, is fucking awful. If you consider intelligence to encompass collecting real-world information and processing it, then this would definitely affect how smart they are. The whole "asians are shit drivers" thing isn't just a meme.

t. Hongcouverian

Roughly the raw intelligence of a person.

I'm not gonna be some leftist that denies it is roughly accurate. But it definitely doesn't measure smartness.

Having a high IQ indicates that the user is skilled at the sort of tests that IQ tests offer.
Usually some sort of pattern matching, or how good people are interpreting abstract symbols, and doing arbitrary "if this then that" operations.

Is nobody going to say anything about Italy

Mainland China's test scores all came from Shanghai schools, which are highly selective of applicants from across the nation based on intelligence, money, or how much CCP power their parents have.

If you accurately reflected the national average by including schools from across the nation in the sample, it would be lower.

The most recent scores are more representative actually. They tested in about 30 schools across the nation.
Most of IQ is accounted for by genetics unless your country doesn't have primary education or food.

It's probably closer to 100 overall for China. Not low by any standard.

they wuz romanz n shit

Explain my tokyo drifters.
Checkmate, chang.

Not surprising desu

Eat shit, coke head.

>your average Han?

Not really. Rural ones or the ones with now access to the quality of the better cities are dumb as fuck.

Go anywhere in mainland China that isn't Shanghai and that drops like a stone.

>Most of IQ is accounted for by genetics

Also many more factors that have a huge effect.

Mohamed what is so surprising about that?? Their ancestor were the founders of western civilization together with some other Mediterranean cunts

Only northern Italy has good numbers. South it's several points lower.

Even if they are geographically and socio-economically representative of Chinese on the mainland, you're not comparing the educational qualities of the students who wrote those tests.

HK/Singapore/SK/JP/China/Taiwan are all known for having extreme amounts of test-focused education, and education and IQ are correlated.

The top countries on this list are both developed (1st world) and place a high emphasis on education, so they have higher IQs as a result of their hard work.

Race/genes has a much smaller impact than most of you are making it out to be.

Mongols clearly have a healthy, fulfilling lifestyle. Are you saying you wouldn't perform better after roaming free on the wild steppe and taking in all the world has to give you?

>all the world has to give you

Like yak's milk liquor, throat singing, yurts, and horse meat?

>People ITT think IQ is the be all end all
>Not mentioning EQ

Ya done Gook'd

Neanderthal DNA

Mongolia is not a first world nation by any means.

That's the diet and activity of geniuses, my friend.

>mentioning EQ

Literally Chinese people bring this shit up more than anybody else I've ever met. What the fuck are you talking about?

The fact that the average IQ of Sup Forums as a whole is probably above HK's and Singapore's is quite saddening, honestly.

Meanwhile we fucking do nearly everything. Goddamn meme charts. I took a shitty online IQ test and scored 102. I hold a Masters in Physics with a focus in Optics.

Crap.

>termite study

>This IQ meme again

In his defense, the capital is kind of developed well, and people who don't live there CHOOSE to live without modern amenities. It's a huge country for having only ~3 million people. Most of them just prefer a pastoral lifestyle.

Thank you, exactly. There is more to the human brain than pattern recognition and it's rate.

Nigga, it's probably bellow that

>bellow

Please be a purpousful mistake.

POOPOO PEEPEE xDDDD

No Chinese where I live, Jamal.

Is it a surprise to you that some of the smartest people(book smart) you may know are socially handicapped?

Or how about the people with the highest social intelligence are some of the worst when it comes to book smarts? Henry Ford was a man who couldn't answer the simplest school questions of his time, but the man was great at networking.

Try being in the middle and see where it gets you.

>Italy the first in ranking after asians

b-but stormbabbies and poltards told me we are inferior half niggers??1111

really makes you think.

>Italians
>Intelligent

what is their endgame?

when i look at this picture and realize that these people are smarter than my country on average

it's terrifying and awe inspiring

it really puts to bed the myth that we are somehow superior because of our technology or gdp or equal rights bullshit

these people could land on our shores and go house to house slitting throats under the cover of darkness and we would probably have no chance in hell until the army arrived with night vision at which point they'd probably have heard the army a mile away and already retreated into the cover of darkness

it really puts into perspective the crybaby sjw shit going on in our universities where these social justice freaks think that every small inch of social """progress""" is a giant leap for mankind akin to walkin on the moon....

....these losers have never experience one tenth of the adversity of these mongols, and here they are, sitting around a campfire, smiling through their dirty teeth at the viscerality of their life experience

we need to harden the fuck up in the west or we are gonna get buttraped

>you
>Not butthurt
kek

mensa.dk/test-din-ik

are you Sup Forumselligent enough, lads?

More like, how does Italy have a higher IQ than both of them?

You don't need to be any kind of genious to get a +100 IQ. The people in that pic are probably around the upper 90s, while the urbanized class (or the people living in Ulaanbaatar) probably have a Hong Kong tier average.
The main problem with the West (as in Europe and North America) is lack of consistency. There's a lot of geniouses, but there's also far too many dumbasses.

This thread is rigged.
OP is some pastamuttbolognese who replaces italy with finland.

Literally nearly all of the bullshit infographics on this crappy website are doctored.

It's all crap

Yes, the numbers arent correct.

>asians have high IQs
why the fuck do they copy everything then
japan is the only good one

wh*te people btfo

Reviving the Great Khan and building Mongol Empire 2.0: this time with plasma bows and mecha-stallions.

Negroid says mongoloid dick is tiny (socially acceptable)
Mongoloid says negroid is dumb
( get a UN advice )
So no one mention about that
Meaningless

small penis ====== big penis
Asians - Europeans - Africans
big brain ======= small brain

Asians cheat because it's part of their culture.

Sex boobs

We have anons here who went to Ulaanbatar. It's basically a yokel town that has the status of capital.

wow

racist thread ?

Choose is a stretch.

Where are natives then?

italy>uk>fingol

WTF

I'm shocked! How are Italy, Iceland and Switzerland ahead or equal to Mongolia? They need to step up their game.

What's wlong? We're pelfectly nolmal up thele, nothing suspicious. It's not like we'le seclet asian ol something.
We'le the foundels of westeln civilization, aftel all

Yeah let that sink in

UK Higher than Ireland just completely this invalidates anyway no way those paki cunts are smarter than us

>wolfs are part of the myth about the foundation of Rome
hmmmm

>Canada

>choose

No

mongolia peaked too early, like italy and greece and the ottomans and the brits, pretty much all of europe desu

that style of racing evolved from japs not being able to take corners

>believing this list at all

Low IQ confirmed