i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480456165430.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480409732869.webm
trudeaumetre.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

need a thicc woman to poo on my chest lads

what beautiful bugs they are

Anglo-Irishmen 2bqh lads

always enjoy answering inquisitive japs questions

You, runts, are pathetic. And the weather in your runtish cunts is even more depressing than Russia.

who this milf

*Milves

Hm?

our weather is identical to Russia's

Arthur Wellington desu

i've been completely alone for 8 years haha

how are your parents

>tfw you find all the answers to your assignment online

you have yourself so you're not ever alone

its actually funny how thick this russian is without even realising his own stupidity

could easily explain away all the simple minded and off-base assertions he is making but I don't care enough about what he thinks to bother

I understand his POV totally but I also fully know why and how its wrong, he cannot do the same for me becaus he is not only less educated but less intelligent to boot.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480456165430.webm

here's a webm to describe your life

haha congrats lad
how long you got?
make sure to wang it in the bibliography as a general reference to cover your ass for plaigarism

Can"t decide whether she's cute or just ugly-cute

I referred to Britain.
You, shut up and gtfo to /afr/

cute

trudeau is a fucking joke and desu the rest of the canadian parliament as things stand is just as bad or worse

genuinely embarrassed for canada

literally shaking

there is literally nothing wrong with trudeau or the things he does

trudeau more like jewdeau

As a meditation on impermanence (a central teaching of Buddhism), after days or weeks of creating the intricate pattern of a sand mandala, the sand is brushed together into a pile and spilled into a body of running water to spread the blessings of the mandala

What is bad/good about him and what he does? Aside from the cringiness and dramatics (I think we all agree those are bad).

lasagna and ginger ale at 1:30am lads

>implying Russia is depressing
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480409732869.webm

>he's still butthurt that I showed him how laughable are his problems which is just a self-excuse to be lazy non-functional cunt and the burden on the parents' neck.

i hate canadians so god damn much

he acts like an sjw but his actual policies are much different

building oil pipelines, selling weapons to saudi, etc

user are you okay? please see a doctor, this level of animosity towards people you don't know isn't healthy

Get a fucking job

>asking JFs
he's literally done nothing desu and most of the shit I see posted about him are Sup Forums lies posted as jokes.

this site covers what he has done or is doing, desu he's better than Harper was.
trudeaumetre.ca/

had pizza for dinner

drank about a gallon of water afterwards

have you seen that video where he accidentally brushes the shoulder of some lesbian in parliament walking past her then she starts crying about how me mansplained her or whatever by forcefully pushing her (which he absolutely did not) then he goes back and makes some big heartfelt apology for doing it like the spineless runt he is. the whole specatcle was absurd and made me think so low of canadian politics sheerly by the fact the entertained that nonsense as a legitimate issue in their own house of commons

he's a weak spineless bitch and has no place leading a country

>dinner

more like midnight snack roflolmao

nope, the only butthurt person here is you and that plain to see

sorry your projection just is not working today

I often go watch the streaming site where streams kittens videos and read chat there
I have NEVER seen the members of the chat use the words fuck, shit, FOY, suck and something like that

Possibly, these words are used only on dirty sites such as Sup Forums?

>pro-business
>pro-free trade
>pro-social justice
what's wrong here?

only think I'm angry with him over is how much fucking money he is sending overseas, and not having a coherent defence plan.

he's a le gug and a gultaral margsist

He's broken the most important promise by a mile, though. It's easy to appease people with all your expensive vote-buying policies when you have endless pocketbooks (oh wait)

Why can't a weak, spineless bitch run a country in that political climate? It seems appropriate.

(frankly, I'm playing devil's advocate, but still)

literally the only people who say trudeau is bad are Sup Forums types because they hate that he openly promotes racial equality, feminism, etc

you bring a decent point up, I guess I just harbour disdain for that political climate in general and the fact canadians seem to think being a modern western nations means you have to be like "that" in an official capacity

sets a bad precedent

business idea: start a business

its not like he does anything nutty about it either
Canada doesn't stand for any sort of radicalism at all
we are centrists by nature

Justin Trudeau is literally r.eddit incarnate

Cute, she just doesn't do makeup very well and her nose is a bit distracting (although much of that may be owed to the camera's focal length)

business idea: start a war and sell weapons to both sides

reddit is liberal left now lad
all the dumb rorkes are on /r/le_donald

reddit isn't filtered you DUMB fucking Y*NK

i think trudeau is bad and I am 100% in favour of equal rights for everyone, that defacto means I am in favour of feminism and racial equality, I just happen to think that to remove racism and sexist we should stop treating certain groups differently at all whether it be in a negative or positive capacity

business idea: produce mirrors srorrim ecudorp :aedi ssenisub

that makes him literally our guy

this was funny the first 500 times i saw it

Would tear your jaw asunder if we ever crossed paths IRL

not everybody thinks like you lad

like it or not, there are certain barriers to minorities which have to be addressed

I like Tony Abbot.

Checking my phone to see whether any girls have messaged me

business idea: prohibit the sale of alcohol and sell them in secret

Day of the Rake can't come soon enough desu

dick move business idea: invade a country and then send people from the motherland to live there and integrate the natives into the motherland

epic

ConfusedSafeBigmouthbass

(gfycat)

had to evade the spam filters but you will not regret looking this up, top funny norweigian national sport

business idea: create an anonymous forum where people discuss business ideas

>there are certain barriers to minorities which have to be addressed
or....not?
why should minorities get equal treatment in OUR country?
I'm in favour of Asian multiculturalism where minorities are protected and respected but not given undue power in the nation to influence it dramatically.

Lads.

business idea: kill Estonians

bullshit, if you're under 30 that just isn't true

the money you are born in to is a far higher divide than race and always has been, No one is being denied jobs for their race

lad there is nothing wrong with people of non-anglo ancestry participating in politics as long as they have the experience and skills to do so

like that pajeet who's the defense minister and spent a shit ton of time touring in afghanistan or wherever

kill me

sounds great where do i sign up

>the money you are born in to is a far higher divide than race and always has been
well that's why theres loads of policies based around ensuring poor people get access to the same opportunities rich people do. same thing with race and gender

>no one is being denied jobs for their race
mate...

reminder that politicians do not hold much real power

>why yes, I'm Brit and I have ISSUES. if you know what I mean

depression is a social construct

you stole the snow people's country

*invades your arse with the entire force of the british army*

who has real power?

>lad there is nothing wrong with people of non-anglo ancestry participating in politics
there's a lot wrong with it actually, it creates ethnic blocs within the political sphere and ensures that racial bickering/populism colours everything. you see how politicians effectively "farm" votes using minorities now.

this does not happen in Asia.

kanye

all me

the people with money, the capitalists

british """"""""""""""""""""""army""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

no you did
we were just left here.

harminder changxuan ahmedov

5 years experience
3 reputable references
interviewed great

adam johnson

5 years experience
3 reputable references
interviewed great

who are you hiring?

don't you lads just have a police force hahaha

Any minute now

Aaaany minute

>that flag
>this topic

adam johnson is a nonce lad

in the soviet union

>single out minorities
>they isolate themselves into ethnic blocks, those arseholes!
top kek

agree, but there is something wrong with people of non anglo ancestry being given preference solely on the fact they arent anglo

im a working class university educated scouser, if you are trying to tell me I have more advantage than some black or indian lad based on my skin colour you can honestly fuck right off, I agree with society trying to make things as fair as possible regardless of circumstance, but it only works up to a point. you cannot underestimate the power of nepotism

>ockupid

>that fucking word salad