Hey Americans

Hey Americans
Do you consider yourself as a Christian?

I'm a Jew

Yes. An Episcopalian.

We already know.

Oven, Microwave, Grill, Stovetop. It doesn't matter, I'm a great cook.
Also I'm more apt for computers than I am for cars my good cunt.

I'm more of an enthusiast

Does deist count?

No.
That's closer to a jew or a muslim anyway.

>Closer to a jew or muslim

Care to elaborate?

>mfw Catholic (not Hispanic)
>seeing these stupid Easter threads

No trinity or saints, only God all mighty.

As it should be.

Atheist. Why would a Jap of all people care? Don't you people basically consider the cross another good luck charm, like the Manji?

merica:
>I will shoot you if you believe in another religion, Christianity is the only true religion. It says so in this books and I know that jesus wrote it because it says so in the book.

I don't believe in any religion.

>Gaymen rider
pretty sure he's an english teacher/sex tourist

Oh. Lucky bastard.

Yes.

I was raised Protestant, but I don't identify with my old church, very snobbish and watered down. I consider myself to be a cultural Christian, and try to keep the traditions alive here and there. Might consider joining Orthodoxy at some point

No, the rise of the moral majority and megachurches in the 80s and 90s has basically poisoned Christianity for an entire generation of Americans.

>Protestants

Just join a small Catholic of Orthodox Church. It's a pretty nice experience

Catholics in America aren't any better than Protestants at this point and Orthodox are literally whos.

How exactly does one justify being religious in this day and age? Seems really, really fucking hard to do. The cognitive dissonance must be unbearable.

protestants and catholics are not Christians.

yes but only because I'm not white haha

You guys ever wondered if Jesus' "other dad" Joseph looked at his wife's son and thought to himself: "Wow, I got cucked by God himself" and became the Alpha and Omega of cucks because it was noone other than God himself did it and can't even slight feel bad about it?

>Catholics aren't any better.

Explain

I think Joseph looked at Jesus and wondered which other man his whore wife had slept with to shit him out of her vag 9 months later.

Speaking of religion, sorry to hear about your Pres.

How does one justify being euphoric?

It's logical.

They're literally up there doing the same moral majority shit in government as the protestants. I'd join up if I didn't have to deal with American Catholics.

It's not.

Disagree. There was nothing intrinsically wrong with them, it was just a baby boomer thing that doesn't translate onto Gen X and Millenials.

Ironically, the Christian revival in the 80s was due to the conservative half of the boomer generation out for revenge on the liberal half of the boomers that brought about hippies and the Sexual Revolution. Boomers have always been one massively divided generation at war with themselves.

I was as a kid but by the time I turned 21 it was really obvious that it's clearly man-made folkloric bullshit developed to justify and reinforce existing cultural mores, just like every other religious tradition. Also reading the Old Testament helped. Jesus fucking christ fuck the ancient Hebrews, those goddamn disgusting barbarians.

My mother is still a very devout believer though.

T. Edgy autist.

t. butthurt leaf

I don't always agree with the Jerry Falwell brand of Christianity, but it trolls SJWs so I can't complain too much.

Example being the absolute terror liberals have of Mike Pence.

bump