/balt/

Let's discuss baltic culture together :)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/
takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oi mate chuck us ye loighta

>traps
Wtf why

veri veri gūd piktur

vat dū ju vant tu diskus

ah yes

only important post in this itt

first lithuanian in this itt

sorry lad
wog reporting in

Some of you guys are alright!

bit of a risky post desu

first swede in this itt

Gay men are 60x more likely to have HIV than straight men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/

46% of male homosexuals report being molested, as compared to only 7% of heterosexual men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

Gays are more likely than straight people to have mental illness. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/

In 2010, homosexuals were about 200 times more likely than everyone else to be diagnosed with HIV. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

Gay men are 15 times more likely to have Hepatitis B than everyone else. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

Homosexuals are more to use illegal drugs and drink to excess than straight people. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

Homosexuals are more likely than straight people to have anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and to commit suicide. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

Gay men are 10-15 times more likely than straight men to have eating disorders. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

40% to 60% of serial killers are homosexuals. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

delet this and never post in this itt again

Shan't be reading any of that.

americans are 100x more likely to get a global boker face than the rest of the world

me on the left

If you don't like finns, anime or traps I just don't understand why else you would visit Sup Forums

Pretty much this, tbqhwy

Not that I disagree with anything your saying, but of all the statistics you have they came from 2 websites.

Granted, one of them is a .gov site I still think you need to expand your resources.

Where are the traps?

Finns, Estonians, Lithuanians and Latvians are natural allies.

3D women are NOT important.

There is a Finnish trap that posts anime and is probaly not the poster above me

End yourself faggot

So talking about homosexuality and heterosexuality is still a thing the USA?

Why are Americans so proud about performing below their sexual potential?

I do believe there is a russian trap, check the old thread for legs

What are your thoughts on using foreign flags on Sup Forums for subversive reasons?

You mean this? I'm not a trap. It's the finn.

unless you post your face I don't believe you

Why do traps always have modified mechanical keyboards? I really don't get it tbqh

I don't need to. If you are genuinely interested search for balt in the archives. He posted other pictures as well.

where exactly have you established this trend

why the fuck are there so many homosexuals on Sup Forums?

browsing Sup Forums does something to some people and they shave their legs and buy mechanical keyboards

it is a mystery

/mkg/ on Sup Forums it's full of traps flaunting their pink keyed mechanical keyboards haha

It's cute and funny.

sounds hilarious actually

They're Anonymous so they can play out their faggot fantasies without being disowned by their families.

>browsing Sup Forums does something to some people

This phenomenon is really fucking weird yet it's quite obviously true.

Painu helvettiin homo neekeri.

dö bögjävel

Fause cause
Hormone treatment starts before puberty
Think harder pls

What did they mean by this?

Does the mechanical keyboard come before or after the hormonal treatment?

>step into Sup Forums for about 5 minutes
>find a post with shaved legs and a mechanical keyboard

neat

I like this post more

How? Did your parents decide that they wanted to turn you into a gender experiment?

I quite dislike this post.

>he likes traps
heh less competition for me then

Thoughts?

reply to me

Nah.

Thanks

@68061391

thanks

you too thanks

Hey
Thanks

no worries

hey johnny
jesus man

no, thank YOU

anytime bud

remember the days when the aud was worth more than the usd

What do baltic countries have in common?

that they are baltic

they're all around the Baltic sea

t. / balt/ expert

russian diaspora

not sure why you're getting upvoted

The name of their countries all end with the letter A in English.

most of the mech keyboards are more customizable then regular keyboards so they can add whatever girly looking keycaps they want.
t. really smart guy

inb4 smart people don't call themselves smart

Cute traps don't exist, and those who look passable are like 1 in a million.

It's the reason why they always hide their masculine face from pictures.

dont need to be smart to understand that
and they are custmizable as any other keyboard, the market is bigger for them thats all

>when you make the most correct post on Sup Forums

>cute traps don't exist

You have low standards.

I wonder what her mechanical keyboard looks like tbqh

terve :^)

>t. not so smart man

I am getting new glasses tomorrow. suggestions are appreciated

Hate for russians
Hate for niggers
Hate for foreigners
Sadness over lost chances of being Swiss like countries

laser eye surgery

get these

good fucking joke mate

Why not fix eyes?

nerd lol

I actually know a person who wears these.

But really i think i'm going to get those memey american psycho type glasses

first and last estonian in this itt

yea and I remember that everything was still a lot more expensive in Australia than in the US

forgive me dj tiesto for i have sinned

met 1 guy, we had sex on the second date, so I know him for 2 days. he offered me to move to his place since I live in the hostel and abandon my work in a strip club abd find another normal job. idk, lads, I'm a bit terrified, that's too serious for me, I don't know him, what if he will kick my ass out after a week?? wut do?

So I felt asleep yesterday and didn't hear my phone and now he's mad cuz he thinks I was cheating on him cuz I didnt take the phone yesterday, jees

i get pretending to be a girl but why do you have to be a slut?

yeah desu i prefer the narratives where they go to uni and shit and live slightly wholesome lives

forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

kek

USA turns people gay, truly hell on the Earth.

Where am I a sloot? I actually got drunk and told im I want t get married and have kids. But now I'm too afraid of serious decisions :/
i don't think he would dte me if I'll keep working in the strip club XD

honest question: were any of you around during the roody poo and candy ass period of Sup Forums?

Anime.

please don't shoot up the place

>sex on the second date
>so i know him for 2 days

no im actually pretty new by alot of 4chans standards i think

chec