Sup Forums Demographic

>female ~30%
how?

They realized they could get attention here as well

Miracles.

There are boards often visited by women.
Sup Forums, /soc/, /cgl/, maybe Sup Forums and /x/

it's true, we have girls in /polska/

Exactly. Except I can confirm Sup Forums is a gay hellhole with little to no chicks. I've been there for the longest and it's basically my home board, I only visit other boards whenever I get banned there, so I would know.

>Sup Forums
now it all makes sense how you can troll Sup Forums with a single word "fujo"

>women
I think you mean traps.

How on earth do you put up with nu-Sup Forums?

Much of the 'gay' poster are criptogirls.

>namefagging.
Fck off.

bullshit

I don't, really. I'm only there for the sake of contrarianism and picant maymays.

the real question is how did they measure this

Dont know? I am korean high school girl

More like females with boyclits.

Grill here ask me anything ;))

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

traps with femenine penis

/vp/ too

Google analytics, it's open to sites even without using google ads. If they're logged into any google account with their browser, it well feed basic demographic data (Age, nationality, gender) from their account through a cookie to the websites analytics engine.

how is this determined

what the fuck??

i hate google now!!!!!

How's life in Sri Lanka?

/adv/ is full of women

girl here

You should've long before now, Sri Lanka. As an American witnessing their rise first-hand, they are long-past comparisons to the secret police.

personally pretty decent

Considering how catty most boards are 30% seems low

girl here AMA

Can I have one?

cant believe poles and hues are so low. also finns. they are everywhere on Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>women
No! Sup Forums is all little girls!

XD

no (you) from pretty japanese school girls

>XD
You lost me. Is that Russian for yes?

The lesbian general on lgbt is one of the least catty generals on this whole site

Hi. Do you ever wonder what being 28 years old and never even having been kissed would be like?

would be pretty awful Tbh

>30%
Seems low

I'm a 26 year old virgin but I got pecked on the lips by TWO GIRLS one after another when I was around 8-10 years old. Does that count as removing my Kissless status despite never having any other relations with a woman since?

maybe they only sperg out on Sup Forums