Would you support the removal of all Polish from your country and why/why not?

Would you support the removal of all Polish from your country and why/why not?

I absolutely would just for fun and the slight purification of the Australian gene pool

>Would you support the removal of all Polish from your country and why/why not?
no because I don't have autism

Of all the slavs here I quite like Poles, the Ukrainians are kinda shit but fucking worst are Macedonians. I don't know. Poles are bro tier.

Honestly I don't think I've ever met a Pole personally, nor do I know anything about how they act in this country.

But one on Sup Forums bullied me so yes, I support mass deportation or straight execution.

It seem thant operation of removal of Polish citizens from my country to other countries is going pretty well.

A world without Slavs would be a better one.

NAZI APOLOGIZE

Yeah, poland is rightful German clay

I am a Greek

>purification of the Australian gene pool

Australians are unterschichten by nature though. Take a look at your legal system - both the laws and the way they are enforced could easily be misconstrued as a result of your nanny state, but in reality it's just the necessity that comes from trying to control a backward population. So pipe down, bogan.

Gross, even worse than Macedonians

why gross
Macedonians are Greeks

>Macedonians are Greeks

This is how I know you're not Greek. Hello Mehmet

first post best post

Even in Turkey people learn that Alexander the Great was a Greek and not a slavshit.

I'm not talking about your historical Alexander the great moment, I've worked in construction with tons of Greeks and Macedonians for like 5 years now. They hate each-other with a passion. It's not banter.

>Macedonia in Alexander's times =/= Slavic Macedonia formed during medieval times
How uneducated guy..

Kinda.

All construction jobs in Sweden are getting outsourced to Polish guest workers, because supposedly they're fine with having zero workplace safety and low salaries.

Apart from the ordinary Sup Forums memes, I don't have anything against Poles, and I definitly don't have anything against their working class which comes here in hopes of a better life. However, by working for lower pay than our workers, they also lower the status of construction jobs in our country, AND leave our construction workers without a job. It's probably best if the Polish guest workers leave.

If possible, I want the Jewish expats who came here in the 60's to stay. The ones I know are pretty cool people, and as academics, they contribute a lot to our society.

underrated post

Macedonians are Greeks.
I don't hate Macedonians. I hate slavs.

>Macedonians are Greeks
no, they are Slavs and even have own SLAVIC language. In your way of thinking it can be said that Poles are not Slavs but Germanics

they are useless people in a useless non country

Really?

I don't know man about your ethnic or geographical flamewars over there I just know that here Greeks and Macedonians hate each other IRL till the point it breaks out in fist fights among adults at certain job sites I've been on. I've almost lost my job because of you cunts disregarding safety and clients reputations.

No

>I've almost lost my job because of you cunts disregarding safety and clients reputations.
i hate faggots like you

Yes sorry because
Nothin' personell. I dread going into work when I'm called into York because that's where the Greek and Macedonians work together to work on the elevators. You ever been an apprentice in an elevator shaft around you people? It's terrifying.

That goes both ways faggot. Have some professionalism.

Ok, I realised that you're troll.I was so narrow-seeing before

when i was a kid me and my friends laughed about retards with bicycle helmets
i still do

You're the first guy I ever heard talking shit about us

it really is a shitty country

That's not my point. I value my job.

do they bully you?
i would bully you every day

he's a turk turkey is shit they're angry all the time

at least there are some good parts in turkey
fyrom is just a filthy non country that shouldnt exist

Outside of work I have no problems with Macedonians

Nah, and no you wouldn't.

There are no good parts in turkey

>a fucking turk pretending to be greek

but you write like a faggot

No, they do our shitty jobs. We actually want more.

Mehmet the manlet pretending to be tough, lel

>There are no good parts in turkey
the tourist areas look like greece

I am not pretending.

in school the foreigners sometimes formed a circle and kicked the asses of german retards who were like you

fuck off Lithuanian scum
you MUST go back

Please lel, greasy turks are short and effeminate.

I am a Greek

Not very threatening bud.

> slight purification of the Australian gene pool

No, it wouldn't.
Poles have high quality genes.

>Poles have high quality genes.

Absolutely not. From my experience Poles are hardworking, Catholic, European whites who respect family values and keep to themselves. East Europeans in general are probably the only immigrants I actually like and I like having them around.

the irish are subhumans
i hate brits but you worthless subhumans dont deserve life and all of ireland should belong to england

At least my people will still exist in 2050.

Yeah here in the us. The Caliphate from New Ankara(Berlin) will eat you alive

They do. You've probably seen only some people from eastern Poland which were most likely Ukrainian rape-babies. True Poles are one of the whitest people on this planet.

there are no people in ireland

He's not a German but a Turk. Don't worry the Kurds are breeding them out of existence too.

No, stabbings have gone down recently and now the only questionable thing they do is beat their wives/girlfriends. Otherwise they're pretty hardworking and quiet.

I am a Greek

Same thing

if it was the same i would insult greece every day

>removal
but I want more of them

i want the removal of non-polish from my country
argentyna jest polska

slavshits need to be genocided

KHAN'D

XD

This, but there are worse groups. Poles would be one of the last to be culled if we went from biggest scourges to smallest.

This.

>removal of all Polish from your country

But my country is already polenfrei.