"Poland will be the 10th country in the world to have nuclear weapons of their own"

>"Poland will be the 10th country in the world to have nuclear weapons of their own"
How does thise sentence make you feel?

*this

damn

I don't care, Poland is my friend.

I don't care they can't penetrate our missile shield

>penetrate

always :3

Meanwhile Australia could easily make it's own + generate industry, as we basically supply the materials that other countries use to make them and other nuclear-related shit but we're trapped in international agreements and guidelines. However, I don't know if it's a good idea for Poland. What's really the point? Does it improve anything significantly, or is it a rash decision that boils down to throwing away much-needed money? It could have a negative non-financial impact too. Other nations and groupings might not like it.

Just looking at it now, it seems sketchy. Doesn't seem like it'll be Poland's nukes, rather it'll be NATOs nukes, i.e, the U.S's nukes. With the purpose of further imperialism and being a cunt to Russia.

i hope that poland gets nuked

A demonic possession release event is coming to kill the whole world soon anyways.

We have 90 000 tonnes of uranium, it's not a lot but sufficent.

The nukes are ment to be put on submarines for defensive purposes.

I can penetrate your hymen shield if ur cute.

Is your penis feminine?

If you close your eyes you can imagine it is.

>implying shitty surface-to-air missiles can do anything against MIRV payloads travelling at ~30,000 km/h

>10th
When I think of numbers associated with Poland,
2, 6 and 8 come to my mind.

All countries should have nukes
And then all countries should make a deal to nuke any country that uses nukes, said mass revenge nukes not counting of course.
>tfw all shitskin countries with zero self-control + r*ssia would be nuked within hours

Defensive purpose only. We are not evil.

But what about your Polish Concentration Camps?

They were a necessity.

RUSSIA. TAKE CARE OF IT.

NOBODY WILL NOTICE

>December 23 , 2021 AD
>The Republic of Poland has released a press statement in which it claims that it has developed 80 pieces of 100kt nuclear warheads, armed and ready in case another country would threaten it's independence
>December 24 , 2021 AD
>Disaster strikes! In the morning of 24th of December all Polish nuclear missles have been launched and have hit the territory of Republic of Poland! Casualties are counted in tens of millions as the radioactive wind spreads across Central and Eastern Europe! What used to be Poland is now a radioactive wasteland with high chances that all the neighbouring countries might suffer the same fate. The last message the NATO HQ recieved from the Polish MOF was "Best Christmas gift for you world!".

Just a friendly reminder that polish stealth tanks with tactical nuke armament can be right behind of you at any single moment

Literally any decently sized country can support nuclear weapons. Fucking Pakistan and North Korea have them ffs.

Metal Gear KURWA

> fast forward 40 years.
> half the world is hasnukes
> thousands and thousands of subs lurking in the depths armed with nuklur death
> north korea has 2 guys in an upside down bath dub tethered by rope to a crude fishing boat with a nuclear catapult attached to the tub
> mexico has a donkey with a fishtank on its head with a warhead strapped on its back
> Mexican cartels have a world class fleet of strategic subs
> war breaks out
> compete annihilation
> nobody can surface due to hellscape above
>subs play everyones favorite game, tip to tip, underwater having good laughs until death of starvation
> Turkish roaches, immune to nuclear blasts and radiation, repopulate the earth
> the world is now known as the 4th Reich of Mustafa Kemal's New German Order

Uneasy. Poles are too stupid to be allowed nuclear weapons.

Yes they can. They can literally slingshot nuclear warheads over the border.

Perhaps that's why they're getting nuclear weapons, maybe the US/EU is essentially running and funding the operation just to have a justification to set up some launching stations next to their border.

>Uneasy. Poles are too stupid to be allowed nuclear weapons.

By the way that sentense is untrue, there's no news or even indications that Poland might ever get it's own nuclear weapons.

TAK NAM DOPOMOZ BOG

Makes me angry that one of our presidents decided to end our nuclear project for a fucking pr stunt.

We literally bought the missles, are buying more, are in the middle of the new submarine bid and have a government that talks about it.

Good riddence greek we're taking you with us.

There are only 9 countries with nuclear weapons?
USA
Russia
India
Pakistan
China
UK
France
Israel
North Korea
Oh well, I guess it is true.

Most likely Poland will not gain nuclear weapons as they'll be required to break the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. It entirely depends on NATO's permision.

In exchange for not developing nuclear weapons, Poland will be offered technology and additional military assistance.

NNPT is getting shafted by everyone though. I wonder what would happen if we just quit or did like israel aka not officialy.

The moment that you have nukes, does it really matter if NATO isn't going to help you anymore?
Also, isn't Poland more important to NATO than it is to Poland? Poland looks like prime strategic position in Europe.

Poland would become a pariah state, both the EU/US would both punish and incentive Poland to stop it's program.

There would be a gap between the development of the warheads and their deployment. During this period Poland's position would be extremely precarious. The US would understand that Russia would most likely be willing to go to war over this.

We may see several measures, including the likes we've seen with the Iranians and Stuxnet.

We could/would help them with missiles to shrink that gap

You certainly could, but that gap would still exist. However, by you helping could give Russia a spastic fit leading Russia actually invading instead of """"""""separatists"""""".

Let us deport your immigrants Poland
Please don't nuke us