How we can prevent the propagation of islam in South America?

How we can prevent the propagation of islam in South America?

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/09/08/Syrian-refugees-protest-to-leave-expensive-Uruguay.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By building a wall

Don't give into radical feminism and political correctness.

Also not importing millions of Muslims helps too.

we're okay
let the terrorism-related problems to the first world cucks

How would most SA countries respond to Islamic terrorism if it happened to them? Woukd they crack down like the Chinese or just roll over and take it like the yuros?

>how would a massive, fervently Catholic population react to Islam
Not well I'd imagine

Probably somewhere in between, sudacas are more religious and less cucked than western euros but it's a very casual kind of belief and most people don't give a fuck.

They can't even get to Italy without drowning and you think they can cross the Atlantic?

by not paying attention to them, by isolating them and if one of them gets cocky, correct them with beatings

ps: the rising of evangelic christianity in S.Am. is because they offer monies to the huehues. if islam starts offering money too... we're fucked

That's one of my biggest nightmares is that islam, given some generations, will eventually trick latin america into breaking with the west culturally.

the historical muslim population here were great in our society, the problem is the new waves of muslims

Keep being poor

Also the supposed bombins on the israeli embassy and the AMIA were flase flags from Israel, not muslims

You need to be very careful, the israeli influence here in argentina is very very huge.

They are not seriously Catholic, look
Dark blue means gay marriage

If Islam here means reggaeton getting banned then I want it know

Religion is more a cultural thing that a serious issue, that's why people here wouldn't tolerate Islam. Any arab faggot trying to be edgy would be killed by some niggers.

This. Mudslims only go to wealthy countries.

The terrorist organizations would just pay off the corrupt governments so that they'd do nothing about it

no need, not even Syrians want to live in """""developed""" Southern Cone.

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/09/08/Syrian-refugees-protest-to-leave-expensive-Uruguay.html

you mean that we don't have state religion. if it was for the people, tho', most of these countries wouldn't have gay marriage.

>waaaaah, why can't I feed a family of five with just barely above minimum wage
>i need gubment support

The uruguayan government should send them back to their war zone shithole

dominican republic
>95% catholic
>0.02% mudslime

all it will take is one terrorist attack and it will go down to 0%

Don't you have muslims there too since forever? I think Shakira is half lebanese yet she didn't become a walking tent with only an eye slit but let the world admire her hips. I also heard a few times of weddings where they throw around money which is an arab tradition

Saudi-Arabia pays money for example in Bosnia to make islam bigger there. once they are done with Europe they will come for you

this is the only right answer

Not all Lebanese and Syrians are Muslim. There's a big Arab community in my province and they're all Christians.

>islam
>radical feminism
>

>gay marriage is a stepping stone into islam
>feminism is a gateway for islam

wtf. do you actually believe this?

We don't need to worry about that.

Even though if one that a attack happen, we'd see a open season against muslims.

Reminded me of the 11 autists who got arrested for planning an attack during the olympics. In the same investigation they found a Hezbollah member hidden in São Paulo.

You don't, OP. Islam is the religion of peace and the true source of culture. In comparison, European folklore is backward and primitive.

t. Mona Sahlin

We are not that tolerant actually, some progressive lefty fags will go on rants about how much they want to kill slum nigs if they ever get robbed or attacked

this

there is not enough conviction into a Latinamerican to take anything seriously, not even Islam

it will never work here, Islamists will be merged into the lazy Latino mind

we don't crack down on anyone, or get overrun either
we just infect them with our laziness and laid back way of life

Considering that they always defend islam in the west, and support mass muslim immigration yes I do.

We are already breaking with the West from expanding Chinese influence.

That's meme breakage though, that's just politics not what I mean by west.

Unless you mean there's somehow a lot of chinese influence in society like mass amounts of migrants assimilation you all into some latin-chinese hybrid culture

But Islam gaining traction if such a thing were to ever happen would he symbolic of something much bigger