Nothing is worse than being unemployed

Nothing is worse than being unemployed

Other urls found in this thread:

make-it-in-germany.com/en/for-qualified-professionals/working/demanded-professions/engineers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd rather be unemployed in Finland than employed in Greece tbqh.

Try being a college student and not wanting to kill yourself

what about living in a third world country like these fine gentleman:

I've already graduated as an engineer. Its darn hard job to find a job. There is a literal oversupply of engineers

Gulfie faggots get payed tens of thousands of dollars from the state for free.

Come here friend, engineers are always wanted here
make-it-in-germany.com/en/for-qualified-professionals/working/demanded-professions/engineers

>kuwait
>third world

made me think

What about being dead?

I could use a qt fin boy

Why should i work for a country that takes a huge dump on freedom of speech by censorship and makes massive bureucratic layers to everything including my wellbeing ?

T: not OP

What about losing yoir parents at a very young age, be paralytic, autistic, weak, midget, poor, being born without arms or legs and be ugly as shit

being Finnish?

It could be worse, you could have a job.

>tfw working for Finnish company

I'm quitting my job tomorrow.
Having work is good, getting educated is more important.

I dont see why this country should pay anything to your freeloading worthless ass.

Claim refugee status and fuck all the qt finn boys you can want.

But it does,because you normies are too autistic and dumb to vote for anything else than stealing and lying cunts who leech most of the taxes spent on infrastructure and healthcare into their own pockets.

Every political party currently in finnish parliament has some sort of ponzi-scheme going on,for SDP its the unions,for PS its the russification of Finland,Centre favors farmers,Lefties favor refugee centres etc.

basically if you ever have voted,you are contributing to the scheme

Joke's on you, i have never voted.

It's great, I even pay someone to fill out my monthly welfare forms (ie entitlements) :^)

did you go to graduate school? if not, you should.