Blue - Europe

Blue - Europe
Red - Asia

Do you agree with that?

yes
rromanians are subhumans

Poland should be red too

Central and Western lands of Poland historically are the most associated with Europe

But we are central european.

Yes

Russia is european AND white. Delet this

>russia
>not europe
delet

t. Piotr Iwanow

t. ivan

Don't poles get that everybody thinks they are subhumans, like literally everyone I know makes fun of them, LITERALLY EVERYONE

They think they are part of west europe, while the very think they're not worth more than the turds they have to fish out of the toilets they clean

t. greek

The fuck has being Greek to do with poles, that's the first time I've seen someone draw this conclusion lol
And trust me bud, everybody thinks like that, poles don't get randomly stabbed because people think they are their peers, they get stabbed because people think they are subhumans, I mean brits stab them before they would consider to stab muslims, think about it
LITERALLY WORSE THAN MUSLIMS

why you butthurt so much?
poles are west deal with it

red = normal people
blue = inbred island hominids

correct?

you are a greek

Including Greeks and Italians just to claim the glory of Rome and ancient Greece

Typical white men

How are things in Greece my friend

t.Greek

>Spain
>Europe

I'd say the Balkans up to Romania, Bulgaria, and the Western half of Istanbul should be in Europe, because historically they were.

It's fucking sad that you're comforting yourself with "No real German would say that, only dirty [insert here]"
Sorry mate, but this comes from a real german knowing a lot of other germans who think like that
You can think what you want, geographically, yes, but in all other aspects, no
As I already said, there's a reason why everybody thinks you aren't even worth a muslim, the ones poles despise so much, makes you think and well, mostly laugh doe

t. pole living in britain
watch out for that backstab my friend

meh at least not middle east amirite guis :^D

that's stupid, europe is just a peninsula of asia

OP is a faggot but does anyone have that table with poll results "which country is most respectable, hard working etc" featuring, among others, Germany and Greece?

I'd say you are right about the Balkan, wrong about Greece and Russia

Remind me a "best EU" thread with Bulgaria in.
Yes, OP was Bulgarian.

t. a greek

>glorius russia
>part of a fucking eu

>everybody thinks they are subhumans
>thinks

>croatia
>anything different than serbia or bosnia

idk why do everybody fall for that trap
trust me, they're the same shit

Red is Europe, blue is not.

>Western half of Istanbul should be in Europe
Eastern half of Istanbul, and Izmir is more Europe than West half of Istanbul. Europe is a cultural term, not a geographical one.

dude chill

where i live poland is known for erasmus and hot chicks, but i guess thats because we don't get polish immigrants, we get romanians instead

they are basically part of western europe since they stopped being communist. thats a fact, no amount of "everybody thinks" or "everybody I know says..." can change that

racist tb h. enjoy your refugees

fuck europe

t. refugee

Blue = middle east
Red = europe

fix'd

I am a Greek

serbia is not european

Russia is European as fuck desu

Come on man, we use GMT.

n..no we are not!

i can confirm this
croats are just much more white than serbshits but yugos are the same shit basically
annoying shit people

This. I'm so european I shit Bach.

this tbqh
we are white and more Europeanr, but our mentality is same

No, fuck you.

Balkans are Yurop

this

nah, Croats are better than Serbs, except for the ones that have a Serbian parent

thats bullshit, we are same as serbs only much darker