Hate the Culture, Love the Language

What are some cultures you absolutely loath, but can't get enough of hearing their beautiful language?
I'll start
>Portuguese
God tier language, too bad you're a country of poor drugged out degenerates
>French
They're french
>Dutch
Why are you so smug? Oh well, can't get enough of the gutteral H sound
Eefje is love, Spinvis is life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3-UfPCubsE
youtube.com/watch?v=CusL7G790j8
youtu.be/-mEFG4PbT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4rAhxmkIzc
youtube.com/watch?v=PqjRxINYLH4
youtube.com/watch?v=BlPe8htPcmY
youtube.com/watch?v=vLzLwSghfNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GdMnqYuIDYY
youtube.com/watch?v=FnnmYjMpWf4
youtube.com/watch?v=23ORU2CZ5K4
youtube.com/watch?v=RUsz1_cUe_4
youtube.com/watch?v=mgnlEOATwzI
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vt1uk6qaFA
youtube.com/watch?v=KU4mrTwWafE
youtu.be/H3IxMfZTO48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>drugged out degenerates
i think you meant spain

I unironically like swedish language

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Why do you hate our culture, senpai

Is that.. is that a mans hand coming from under the burqa
Most swedish thing ever a tranny in burqa

>they're French

How pathetic is it to live in a country created by the French?

It's a general smugness surrounding the country.
Don't get me wrong, you probably have the right to be smug considering how great NL is... but it's just so... I don't know, out in the open I guess.
I hope this is a genuine joke user.
It wouldn't surprise me. Sweden is a country of contradictions.

Why would the truth be a joke?

We damn right have the right to be smug

Dutch is a God tier language with a God tier culture, shut up

The way I feel about Dutch smugness is the way I'm sure Europeans feel about Americans when we talk about the 2nd ammendment.
>We get it, freedom is good, but stfu please
something like this, yes?
fuck,.... you're just so fucking french
just cuss at me in your native tongue please

h-hej :3

I won't even insult you, gros porc, you don't deserve t...oh fuck it

t. finno-swede

after being on Sup Forums for a while i am sick of everyone of them. i love their languages but i know that all of them hate my guts even if they don't always admit that. i am talking about latinos, french, germans, italians etc.
so it is weird. the more i learn about their languages the more i think fuck this knowledge, because there is so much stupidity, stereotypes, and hatred here, i just feel like being on my own and no foreigners around me please.

French annoy me with their "honhonhon I look down on everything and everyone" attitude, but their language sounds very pleasant and feminine
Girls speaking French make my dick diamond hard

Don't you mean gutteral G sounds?
The hard "G"? Sounds like your cat is ill and is throwing up a furball? Thats only used in some parts of the country. Very big areas like north-brabant and limburg don't use it. People that speak proper civlized dutch don't use it either.
It's more used in lower income areas in Holland and or slang/immigrants that never learned the language correctly.

>and feminine

okay, we got it, we can't sound manly for shit

he's probably the same idiot who claims that he is actually dutch.

French

Yes, tis the one
Idk, I like the sound of it. Makes your language unique
pretty much this, it's very pleasant to listen to
That's alright user. We'll force them to like America through our success as a country.

LOVE OUR CULTUR, MAGYAR

i think the swiss german has a similar sound
youtube.com/watch?v=E3-UfPCubsE

CH german sounds like a Dutchman speaking german
weird

>cat in a blender rolling down a hill

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=CusL7G790j8
>a dog drowning in a wirlpool
mfw it's easier to understand Dutch than Swiss German

I'm gonna get meme'd for this but

Arabic

Same here. I love the sound of Arabic, but I can't stand Muslims. Christian Lebs are okay, though.

That and the writing

I agree, and to me it is not so much the sound as the language structure and the logic behind it and their script too. Stimulates your brain. But when I think about who speaks it... ewww. I would be embarrassed if anyone found out I have an arabic keyboard enabled on my computer.

youtu.be/-mEFG4PbT7E
how does this sound for non German speakers? Especially after 0:40

Don't be sad Frenchie, I guess you can pull it off from time to time

It sounds like pretty standard German with some peculiar pronunciation but still not hard to understand. Why does he roll some of his 'r's but not all of them?

I think Japanese language is soft,compared with other Asian languages. In China,people live in Shanghai and surroundings use languages that is soft. I had once been to the area in China and noticed the difference between Beijing Chinese languages. It is my own imagination that Guang-dong language and South-Eastern Asia languages are soft,while Chinese official language is direct and straight.

It's the sea weather forecast, and it has two reasons: 1. is that you have to write down what he says while you listen, so he pronounces everything it the speed you can write it down, and 2. the R are supposed to be rolled on specific word so you can easier recognize the word when your signal is bad

Are these rules similar to Bühnendeutsch?
I read that Rammstein's singer rolls his 'r' because it is supposedly easier to sing and that's the way they do in opera etc according to the Bühnendeutsch rules. However plenty of modern German language bands do not roll their 'r' (Swiss Lacrimosa is one example).

We don't have a guttural H. And spinvis is absolute cancer.

Your gutteral G which sounds like an english H
also
what music do you listen to then?
I literally know 3 dutch artists
eefje de visser
spinvis
en lil kleine

A lot of German dialects used to roll the 'R' but a lot of people dropped it be cause muh Nazi speak. And yes it's actually easier to roll it most of the times, especially when you are speaking loud and clear. It slows the speed of your speech down and has a nicer transition to the next phoneme in a lot of words.

Ehh

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4rAhxmkIzc
youtube.com/watch?v=PqjRxINYLH4
youtube.com/watch?v=BlPe8htPcmY
youtube.com/watch?v=vLzLwSghfNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GdMnqYuIDYY
youtube.com/watch?v=FnnmYjMpWf4
youtube.com/watch?v=23ORU2CZ5K4
youtube.com/watch?v=RUsz1_cUe_4
youtube.com/watch?v=mgnlEOATwzI
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vt1uk6qaFA

If you understand the songs of Boudewijn de Groot then you can consider yourself fluent.

youtube.com/watch?v=KU4mrTwWafE

Cosy, we have the shipping forecast in the UK as well. Kind of a weird cute surrounding it

youtu.be/H3IxMfZTO48

>If you understand the songs of Boudewijn de Groot then you can consider yourself fluent.
Apparently I'm fluent with Dutch then

Sounds nice, funny that it's so different from ours

>theyre french
wow great argument

*culture, not cute

Yeah, it's the last thing played on BBC 4 before it stops for the night. Mainly for the benefit of sailors, so it's quite straightforward but it's in a strange nautical english, very odd to listen to after a night out. The German one sounds very odd, don't know what that little song is all about

>Radio stops for the night
kek
the melody is a Bach menuett that used to be played before the forecast on a medium wave radio station until it went off air in 1999. They play it partly for nostalgia partly to find the channel easier when dialing in the wave length

This also Portugese, way better than the subhuman language that is English which is only good for rap songs lmao.

>rap music
>good

>poor drugged out degenerates
We're just poor, not druggies, wtf.

I really like how French sounds.

I love how Finnish reads at least (I've not heard much of it). It just seems so silly for some reason. I can't pinpoint why, but it looks so happy and silly.

I also somewhat unstereotypically like Brazilian Portuguese. I really like it when it's spoken slowly and calmly. Sounds very sweet and honest and naïve in a good way. Brazilian Grandpas seem like the nicest dudes.

isnt literally every drug decriminalized in your country?

Still illegal, mate. Even weed.

You still get them confiscated and put on Narcotics treatment/counselling. You just don't go to jail.

Pretty good system.

So they're decriminalized....

Yeah, but not encouraged or anything.

If anything, druggie rates went down.

No, drug use rates went up.
Drug arrests went down.
Liberals in the US argue the same shit.
Obviously drug related arrests will go down when drugs are decriminalized.

Hard drugs at the very least did. Lisbon is half the cesspool it was in the 90's.

It still sucks, but not because of the druggies.

senpai...
i've been living in this parasite town named lisbon for quite a while now
and since they decriminalized it
you can't smell weed on the streets all the time anymore, i mean sometimes u do, but thats everywhere
but it's still a shithole town and country