Ireland is a useless abnormation

Ireland is a useless abnormation.

How did 75000 IS terrorists enter Belarus? No one ever goes there.

No, the chart is saying that IS has between 20.000 - 31.500 soldiers in total, whereas Belarus has 75.000 soldiers in total.

>implying IS would attack Ireland

That explains stuff.

Indeed, even useless for ISIS.

Not useless. Ireland didn't attack the Middle East or had wars there. ISIS only cares for their "enemy"-countries such as France and USA.

which brings us back to this

I know.

I wish I was American, Ireland is an irrelevant shithole.

All heterosexual males between 18 and 55 are soldiers in funland tbqh

Don't you see, Mac? That's what so great about it! Think of other irrelevant shitholes, Iceland, Lichtenstein, North Korea, Taiwan. Being irrelevant is the key to having a happy, peaceful and pleasant country, where people don't have to give a shit about what's going on in bigger, richer, more miserable countries.

>less

FEWER!

The Byzantine Empire fell because of this Swedish faggot view.

>The CIA estimates ISIS to have between 20000 and 31500 militants.

>Juat like they estimate Syria to have 70000 moderate rebels.

Soldiers are not discrete, they can have their legs blown off and come home in a wheelchair. They are divisible therefore "less" is ok.

>abnormation
Not a word, lad.

ISIS believes in a global war to cause the rapture.

>Being irrelevant is the key to having a happy, peaceful and pleasant country, where people don't have to give a shit about what's going on in bigger, richer, more miserable countries.

Complete bollocks.

Taking Ireland as an example, they are essentially the EU's bitch and if the EU wants Apple to pay proper tax there, there isn't a whole lot they can do about it

Dark lord Satan, give me guidance.

I love paddys

you are right

>Dark lord Satan, give me guidance.

Ditch the leaf and bring back the old flag
Make American English and French punishable by hanging in all of Canada
Build aircraft carriers

I'm not saying you get sovereignty, just that you get peace of mind.

>I'm not saying you get sovereignty, just that you get peace of mind.

No Sven, you do NOT get peace of mind. Worrying about what the EU or the Americans are going to do next is NOT peace of mind.

Do you know how many Irish businesses are being royally fucked up the arse by the Brexit devaluation of Sterling against the Euro? A lot of them. Brexit is a huge headache for Ireland, they're probably the country that will suffer more than anyone else, more than continental Europe or the UK, because of a decision they had no say in.

>Ireland is a useless abnormation.
really makes you think