What British cultural exports are popular in your country?

What British cultural exports are popular in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5p-YQkbe_s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_television_series_based_on_British_television_series
youtube.com/watch?v=V0yM4BKqHv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nirvana maybe

Nirvana are not British

indie kids trying to be british

Concentration camps used to be popular or the Beatles. But who would want British "culture" these days

Engelse drop

Or liquorice allsorts, as you might call it.

>parliamentary democracy
>the english language
>the Queen

Rock/Alternative music and American remakes of British TV shows

This guy. Everyone loves this guy.

Radiohead

Also pic related isn't popular but it should be. I love it.

F=ma

>American remakes of British TV shows
They're almost always a complete travesty desu

I agree.

They're making an American version of only fools and horses, should be good :3

>American remakes of British TV shows

kill yourself

I miss Bottom.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5p-YQkbe_s

Python, Yes minister and etc.
Also, mom had all beatles vinyls.

Well I'm not wrong...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_television_series_based_on_British_television_series

I'm a big fan of bands like Elastica, Blur, Radiohead, Pulp, Portishead, etc. and scene related Irish rock, basically 80's-90's punk rock and Indie (I used to Collect NME) some Scottish bands from the last decade and classics like The Cure, Depeche Mode, Bowie, etc.

There's something of a strong Anglophile music scene in Mexico, but mostly your mainstreamers are all about the Stones and the Beatles, don't get me wrong I like them too but the fandom can be cringe inducing. I'm still into stuff like the Libertines and obscurities like the Raincoats.

I'm also fond of old BBC sitcoms like the original version of the Ofiice or Absolutely Fabulous, and very much into British literature (big fan of Julian Barnes) pre-Pajeet British civilization was fucking awesome tbqh

The American versions are fucking shit except for the original Millionaire with Regis Philbin and Whose Line

no one ever said they were good, please relax

An American Fawlty towers would have been an abomination.

The idea of a Mexican watching Absolutely Fabulous is hilarious for some reason.

Average Sup Forums poster.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0yM4BKqHv4

actors putting on american accents :v)

Good lad

Can you tell they're Brits?

Thank you for pic related, eternal Anglo

Would hang out and drink a beer with/10

rarely, hollywood's arsenal of vocal coaches have the british-to-american accent conversion down to a science

I didn't know being a cuck was a learned skill.

This

Iron Maiden is always liked by the betaest of the beta

>implying the US didnt create Rock

>implying Africans didn't invent rocks

Waiting in line.
Pubs.
Sunday roast.

>mfw brittooths actually think the beatles are superior

>They're making an American version of only fools and horses

Good lad

The doors are shit desu

30+ years ago British music and TV shows were popular
Now days no British exports are popular, except for the TV shows Victoria and Down town abbey which only old ladies watch

A basic normie pack includes football ("o esporte bretão"), Beatles, Rolling Stones, Amy Winehouse/Adele, Coldplay, U2 and Black Mirror.

My stuff: Progressive Rock (especially Canterbury Scene), Monty Python, Ken Loach, George Orwell and Aldous Huxley.

Brazilian culture is much closer to France, but I really dont know why, since you brits raped every fucking portuguese ass in the mid XVIII's with your smart ass army.

Whisky (uísque) is very popular here too, every big party (like weddings and shit) has it.

Aside Radiohead any other suggestions, user?

Friendship with New Zealand ENDED

Now MEXICO is my BEST friend

In fact most metalheads are beta numales compensating for their low T through their shitty music.
I admit that I love folk metal though, as it's is creative and has great vocals. Other metal genres are trash to be honest.
I have wide tastes of music so I'm not metalcuck.

t. Alberto Barbossa

Full breakfast and distrust for the Eternal Franco.

>Full breakfast
Is this common in Canada? It isn't here, sadly. Bongs really do have the best breakfast.

Outside of Quebec only.

britbong lad tourist groups making noise and being general cunts
am czech. tfw go to england for uni and have to put up with this shit every day

i honestly can't tell the difference between british cultural exports and american cultural exports

don't even get me started on australian, canadian, irish, etc

Are you enjoying your time in England?

This post will probably trigger somebody. Not me, but somebody.

well as a dual british citizen i must to appreciate some things, like grannies (am up north) and queueing

Fish and chips

i honestly can't tell the difference between spanish cultural exports and mexican cultural exports

don't even get me started on argentinian, chilean, cuban, etc

Hmmmmmmmmm.... good!

Are their no Grannies in Czech?

Different kinds, literally everyone here, from shopkeepers to helpline workers are northern grannies

and why the fuck is nisa so expensive? it's literally the same shit as sainsbury's

flag on clothes for teenagers
top gear

English detective shows or sitcoms used to be broadcasted here, don't know if it;s still going on cause I don't have tv anymore. Monty Python, Top Gear, Fawlty Towers, Inspector Morse (or something), Ab Fab etc. Personally I like The Office & Peep Show but sadly they've never been broadcasted here.
Music as well of course
Football to some extent
The only thing we don't like are the obnoxious lads drinking and smoking weed and puking everywhere and not knowing how to behave