or wot m8?

Your time is up, our time is now

Stop glorifying mass murderers.

Just spent 152 dollars on clothes lads

first post with no image

Imagine being fucking Algerian.

They all have cheeky lad faces

All of them

do you really care that much about pakis who are going to stay under a bridge/in their council estate for their whole lives and who you'll never even see

then delete ur flag

the last thread took 40 minutes lads haha

Imagine being British

*skillfully evades*
*counter attacks with a swift shiv to the groin*
sumimasen gomenasai
*fades into darkness*

just spent half a billion dollars on lisicki memes lads

>mass murderers
He didnt kill an american

>spending that much on clothes

instead of buying shitty brands you could get the same stuff for like 1/3 of the price.

the hell is that gun

povvo

****Do not, I repeat, DO NOT message me if you don't consider yourself to be a feminist!!!****

I'm looking for some casual (ethical!) non-monogamous fun. I'm not looking for a relationship right now, just good company, good fun and good (kinky!) sex.

However, just to clarify, whilst I have nothing against the idea of meaningless sex or one night stands, that's not what I'm looking for. I'd like to get to know someone first and then see them on regular (ish!) basis.

whats this guys name? i know he burned a few churches and what not but i forgot his name help pls

doin' a serious thinker on this pic

>those fucking stupid helmets

try again m8

>mass murderer
>killed one guy in self defense

Neck yourself faggot

varg

Remember David Cameron? This is him now. Feel old yet?

>****Do not, I repeat, DO NOT message me if you don't consider yourself to be a feminist!!!****
>I'm looking for some casual (ethical!) non-monogamous fun. I'm not looking for a relationship right now, just good company, good fun and good (kinky!) sex.
>However, just to clarify, whilst I have nothing against the idea of meaningless sex or one night stands, that's not what I'm looking for. I'd like to get to know someone first and then see them on regular (ish!) basis.

sound investment

Ahhhh

yessss

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_the_Danish_Jews

wonder if anyone came away from that war genuinely unaffected. Like if people actually reacted like in the propaganda of the time and they came away thinking it was a good bit of banter with the lads, or if everyone involved was just damaged to different extents

There were probably some people who joined right at the end that saw fuck all combat, yeah.

what an heroic action

good album

I know

>drake

still a good album though

Yesterday you said tomorrow

not too fond of the jews personally tb hon'

Think it's an anti-tank gun. A big fucking boolet that is supposed to go straight through it and disable the engine.

Unironically think Hitler did nout wrong.

life is a condition that needs curing
time to take your medicine

I fucking hate canadians

cheers mate

can't be fucked messaging the gf back

tomorrow I will say yesterday

Me in the tunnel

just got into bed

Big knees are a tip top tier fetish.

>life is a condition that needs curing
>time to take your medicine

Do you think your mum or grandmother was a right slag?

Like a groupie for the Beatles or something

night lads :3

ah so that's what happened to Sweden

a pretty girl just past her prime... easy pluckings

youtube.com/watch?v=zIctMrwvl-4 choon

when was the last time someone who wasn't a family member hugged you lads?

dont like to think about it. Saw a picture of my grandma when she was younger though and she was actually quite fit.
Is it weird to think that?

This is to all the normies here.
I'm gonna be 100% honest with you okay. You're all a bunch of retards. I hate to break it to you but if you're over 20 years old and can't win arguments with neets, you're probably dumber than a drunken downie. Face it there's no hope. Contrary to what you normos think r9k is a pretty patrician place. If you're a loser here it's probably your own fault. You're probably some kind of facebook memer, fedora tipper, youtuber, hillary supporter, bill clinton supporter, celeb following, gossiping faggot and the anons can sense it. Anons can sense these things man. They can see the retards. Just look in a mirror lol. No anons wants a normie tard. They'd rather smoke weed and shitpost like memelords. You're being screwed out of the patrician experience and no one cares. Go and stay go. No one will cry or miss you. You probably won't even get banned. Go cry. You're retarded, you make shit threads, do the board a favor okay.
How does it feel knowing you're too dumb to b8 here and everybody ignores your shit thread? Everyone thinks you're a newfag tryhard based entirely on your wall of text no one read and there's nothing you can do about it except pathetically try to b8 some more. How does it feel to waste your time? Do you feel in charge? Why are we here, just to suffer? There are no "dank memes out there" waiting to cross paths with you. Just facebook shit. That's not dank. You're living in 9gag Land. Get patrician. You have nothing to meme. All your memes are stale. You're not patrician. You're a normie.
tl;dr You're not dank. No amount of memes, shitposting, or textwalls can salvage it. You'll never make a good thread. It's called dankness which you don't have.

thank you base Niels Bohr

*kisses you*
nighty night

last Sunday, the gf

need to finish this powerpoint and get ready for my interview but can't stop browsing the chon

le sigh

mmm

Any of you lads got any more "Deano" memes? I lost my collection.

Not at all

Acknowledging someone is good looking doesnt mean you're sexually attracted

2 nights ago.
Some girl knocked on my door while drunk to tell me im really funny and hugged me

about a month ago

ive been using google translate and the dregs of my year 7-9 spanish lessons x

today

never, I think
last time my mum hugged me was when my nephew died

over 2 and a half years ago

GOAL - Man Utd 4-1 West Ham

*touch penis*

*smell hand*

hand smells like urine

need my scrotum suctioned by some kind of powerful industrial hoover, perhaps a Henry hoover

>that kid who started speaking in an english accent one day

f.lux just activated

I push my fingers into my ____

a few months ago saying goodnight to a fat whore i would've dated who i failed to fuck off tinder

gigi

Bella hadid

POST REAL ANGLO MUSIC
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ

about a month ago when i took this girl on a date then found out she was a coalburner so never talked to her again

Gigi, or Bella, fellas?

Herbert Hoover can suck you dry

yeah still Bella

>saxon

good lad

Lerwick is 9 C
Cardiff is -1 C

Knees are heavy with spaghetti

Moms spaghetti

You owe

youtube.com/watch?v=p1a_4CN4onA