Is it true that Europeans hate Americans? If so that makes me very sad...

Is it true that Europeans hate Americans? If so that makes me very sad. Why would they hate us when we like them and are nice to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is it true that Europeans hate Americans?
No.

only left wingers/refugees what makes 80% of the population

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

T-thanks guys, this is a load off my mind.

Americans are the nicest people I've ever met tbf. Though the only ones I've met are middle class white people trying to get in touch with their 'heritage', which is a bit cringey. But overall nice blokes.

Is it true that all American are paranoiac? and think that everyone hate them?

No one hates murrica, don't get sad, m8.

>we are like so nice to them
So nice you listen to our fucking phone calls, emails, spy on us on every fucking website, send spy drones to spy on us and destabilize middle east so you can fuck up Europe even more.

Americans are swine and entire Europe is its puppet.
I cannot be proven wrong.

Yes most are very jealous. My country is based but the rest wish they were like you. Inferiority complex desu

We hate wars in countries where we may get refugees from.

No.

Depends on the person. I've met people that couldn't give a shit about america at all either way.

Also ive met ameriboos

And then a lot of people like to make fun of America but don't hate it

take a guess

So many people hold such strong hatred for us sometimes it's hard to accept some people might not hate us.

Thank you, I'd like to visit Britain one day, hopefully in a year or so if I'm lucky enough to visit Europe.

pls no

Thank you m8, you have a nice looking flag

Switzerland is really nice, maybe people hate it out of jealousy too.

I suppose that's not too bad

It's pretty common. I think a lot of Americans take Euro criticism of our government/foreign policy as a criticism of Americans as a whole.

You sold us to communists.
Another fact - So no.
"Freedom" isn't American slavery of European citizens ( which would continue under Clinton if she'd won )

Only the French. And that's more a mutual dislike.

Many people do like to whine about the American policy and whatnot.

We wont forget

i prefer the people that don't care about america at all

it's very annoying how prevalent american media and culture is in europe so it's refreshing to see people just doing their own thing

We hear things like Americans being killed first in hostage situations and think the whole world is like that because nationalism never went out of style here.

>Only the French. And that's more a mutual dislike.
B-but we love the French (other than the freedom fries debacle)

pls america apologice for dis

They dislike attributes displayed by Americans abroad as well as the actions of their government.

Most Euros I talked to are fine with Americans as a whole. They also hate each other with far more intensity.

Is it true that you americans think we're all very rude?

Only if you apologize for the maine

Mainly the French

b-but maine was an inside job

Just the french, but it's seen as more a cultural thing than mean-spirited. Eastern euros are bro-tier, at least the ones we encounter.

The Russians try to act like they were all kgb members

Hmm

I hate the American government, American people are alright.

Maine is a shitty liberal canada loving state anyway

typical Sup Forumsack

why are all the Sup Forumsack yuros diehard pro-america? like 3rd worlders

t.Hirohito

no

but the internet ones on Sup Forums /o/ Sup Forums etc and on reddit are mongs

we like the rest of you

Yes, german cucks hate you because of Trump and all the memes that existed before him (gun laws, health insurance, republican party in general, fast food, fatties, capitalism)

this

i thought germans hated americans because they BTFO'd you in WWII

>"is it true that 700~ million people hate 300~ million people?"

Yes it's all true. I feel so bad now

Norwegians tend to like USA a lot.

>nuke Japan
>drop more explosives on Vietnam than all the explosives used in WWII
>rebuild Germany and defend it
>they still hate us more than Vietnam and Japan
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No. That was the nips who got btfo

Because last time we didnt comply to the americans they got mad
You should know that better than us JAPAN

But Obama said Germany was our greatest ally ;_;

Obongo is a liar
He also said that trump wouldnt be president and that obongocare was good

D-do Europeans really hate African Americans???

Or is it just the ones on Sup Forums???

Don't worry best ally, real frenchbros like you too

>Spain as an ape
rude

T-thanks

i think we don't dislike american in themselves but america's politics and ideology

No
We hate real Africans

Well I suppose some of us have different reasons to dislike you, maybe they had bad personal experience, or maybe they dislike you for political reasons, or perhaps they have inferiority complex. It's become a bit of a fad to criticize america, which partly stems from it being global superpower (and therefore shouldering global responsibility), partly from activity of your enemies and rivals.

But I'd say that as a general rule people don't actually hate individual Americans.

But that's not true. I'm left wing and I like America for being a defender of Freedom in the world.

No, really. Just look at systems proposed by literally every other power or country with ambition to become one.

Tunisians seem alright.

They're fine as long as they stay in Tunisia

Why does the OP still think this is 2003 when there was a little mild butthurt about George Bush? That's all long forgotten by now and there's far more pressing concerns out there.

It's more complicated than that.

We both love and hate the US for very diffrent reasons. The scale is in clear favour of love though.

S-so you don't hate us :3

We didn't sell you to communists, Churchill did. If Patton was still alive he would have marched all the way to Moscow after crossing the Elbe. You can thank uncle Stalin for your shitty regime.

I'm not sure that you can consider it paranoia. Most Americans rightfully assume that all Europeans hate them until you prove otherwise. Our peoples have been shit talked by your kind for years and years now.

Fuck Europe.
Europeans and Americans are nothing alike, even if we are both western.

See yourself out, shitskin.

Nobody hates Americans except Islamic communists. However, you became a superpower too fast for your own good when you had not matured adequately as a civilization. Americans tend to lack culture, social grace, and sense of artistry. For example, my country gave the world Lully, Rousseau, Boucher, and Bauderlaire. Yours gave the world McDonalds and Family Guy.

What I'm saying is Europe is better deserving to lead the human race than your 300-400 year old civilization.

I wouldn't call it hatred but I think a lot of people feel inherently superior to blacks even if it's not considered good form to admit it. Can't tell what proportion that would be though.

I suspect that can feel even worse, for which I'm sorry.

All the news about riots don't help to improve the image I'd say (despite the fact that some of the killed policemen were also black).

He not wrong tho

>tfw 1 million swedes migrates to the US back in the day

I wonder if their descendants are noticably more autistic than the average american.

Euroboo

Nope.Also as a turkish I hate all middle east (include turkey)

only russiaboos and islamophiles

Not really

There's much more hatred/banter between European countries themselves

>Europeans is better deserving to lead the human race
>Europe is currently flushing itself down the fucking toilet

Really gets my synapses firing.

>right wingers in Europe like America
literally what

all the yanks I've met so far were really friendly, so I don't have much against them

They both find ways to hate you, for reasons that completely contradict each other.

To the left
>America is an ebul Nazi warmongering racist fourth reich full of xenophobes and ebul corporations trying to steal the oxygen out of the air, always trying to undermine the EU so Europe can never be united and strong

To the right
>60% white shithole, birthplace of cultural marxism and multiculturalism, birthplace of gay marriage, always pushing the EU on us so Europe can never be divided and strong

Both sides are a minority though, most people like you. Trump seems to be very well liked and inspirational to the European right wing at the moment as well.

Roosvelt was also at Yalta conference.
So yes you did. Anglos fucked us in 1938 so it happened again 1945 - this time you backed them up. Who would have knew our "honorable allies" would be such backstabbing cunts?

How the fuck was bringing any of Europe east of Germany back into the west possible when it was already all under Soviet occupation? Literally the only thing they relented on was Austria.

I would agree. Obama is very very much disliked by the right in Europe because he's the ultimate SJW fairy who thinks Islam, gays, and unrestricted Third World immigration is a good thing.

Trump and Brexit are merely the beginning of a general Western backlash against the suicidal idea of open borders and multiculturalism.

>tfw the Allies will have to save the world again

Those far guys are pretty funny as homosexuality is far more accepted in western Europe and a few of those places legalized it long before it was done it

*far right

They just hate our politicians and celebrities.

tbqh your average american is an uneducated slob without manners or basic decency but it's not really hate as much as just second hand embarrassment.

No, we like to criticize America a lot but I think in reality europeans would rather live next to americans than next to middle easteners, asians or africans.

>refreshing to see people just doing their own thing
This is always objectively good, but
>it's very annoying how prevalent american media and culture is in europe
I'll never understand this feeling. Like France and its media laws... I just don't get why this is a problem. If they don't like it, why don't they just stop consuming our media?

America is the dominant global force in the world, and has taken up a role of protecting everyone. This makes it the most father figure like country out there, and we all know how edgy left-wing teens and twenty somethings feel about Daddy.

You're alright, lad, stop being so paranoid.

hmm...

The thing is America always does dumb shit that makes average europeans angry, during the first few Obama years nobody really criticized them. I don't think anyone holds a grudge against the people though.

>during the first few Obama years nobody really criticized them
Are you telling me hating America wasn't a thing during the Bush years? And even under Obama it was more of a hate the country but love the president deal.

i'm sorry, i didn't really mean it.

No the America hate definetly hat its peak during the Bush years and when Obama came the public image shifted from hate to respect because of the promised change the new president brought. Now it's back to uncertainty with a bit of smugness/sadness.

Because you say dumb things like
>"that makes me very sad. Why would they hate us when we like them and are nice to them?"
I know you're trying to sound like a 6yo on purpose, but why ? Why do you talk like you're retarded ? You think you're being funny ? You're not

They're actually fairly normal, though do bend towards the autistic end of the spectrum

T-thanks