/asean/

goedemorgen

Other urls found in this thread:

rizalls.lib.admu.edu.ph:8080/ebooks2/Primitivo Mijares.pdf
philstar.com/headlines/2016/02/25/1556605/p170-b-ill-gotten-wealth-recovered-marcoses-cronies
rappler.com/nation/politics/elections/2016/129456-bongbong-marcos-ill-gotten-wealth-pcgg
interaksyon.com/article/124655/pcgg-probes-suspected-marcos-ill-gotten-wealth-in-virgin-islands
manilatimes.net/pcgg-refutes-bongbongs-claims/243898/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

petromax untuk ts

Goedenacht, hoe gaat het?

goed, meneer

What do you guys talk about all day? We just talk about no gfs, stormfronting and memes

>be Japanese
>get melancholy

i wanna be born in other asean country

COCKTAIL

Selamat Pagi

:)

selamat Pagi, adakah anda dalam kerja-kerja sekarang?

hi asean

>be born in a shithole
>die of starvation, neglection or murder
yeah nah m8

Left or Right ?

Need an indo gf.

It's still better than dying of suicide

Im here
Do your liberal shitposts redditcuck

>mfw commies and moros parading their shit again
>tfw urge to ram them intensifies
what is with them and causing traffic?

>not choosing the Viet compromise

>born in asean country
>cant fuck thicc japanese milf

Mainland SEA

Marcocuck butthurt tirade this early?

SEA Disney princess when?

>No college degree
>Be Neet

What NGO can I apply to and earn some cash?

Work at a factory or be a salesman

take an exam for civil servant on march cunt
then just corrupt the people, invest them and then quit.

Become your own boss, drive with Uber today.

Tfw low level govt people are all scared being corrupt on Dutdut admin.

>Not riding the gravy train to higher office.
Weak.

good luck if you don't have any backing bruh

>not joining BIR
>not being a happy tax collector that just puts on numbers on excel and shitposting

Duterte death Squad

>Work using people's taxes to pay my own taxes

Brettygud, I guess there's hope for me.

>10,000 a head
it sounds so tempting desu famalams

>tfw government employee
>30k per month
>free foods from meetings and seminars
>sit on desk shitposting on Sup Forums
>get 13th month pay
>holiday with pay
>only accomplishment this months is i suggested a bidder in a government contract
Pay me up tax payer cucks i need my 1080 sli this month

If you live on QC do you also work in QC area?

why not go to college?

Or do you have go to a senior high bullshit first?

i heard if you graduated on 2012 and you want to go to college you would have to go to senior high now

kek tesda is his only hope tho they are more effective in training OFW's imo

its the ultimate gibes me that life

I live somewhere else
I would if i found a cheap town house near circle

only if they are not part of the PDP laban

you know how it goes

>they are more effective in training
seriously why cant colleges do more practical training instead of just teaching things and not demonstrating how to do it?

>tfw a new co worker who is fresh from college doesn't know to fix a fucking fuse
>tfw a tesda worker is more efficient

Do girls have wet dreams?

I quit my cummerce course at utot sabay tae on my 4th year cause it bored me to death, I was pretty much sports gambling in school, and started investing in businesses and started a room renting business.

Family is nagging me to go back to school cause Im lazing around at home yet I also plan to do forex and stocks this year when the profit of investment after 5 years returns on January and result into more neetdom but they wanted me to get out of my room more and become wageslave instead of acting like someone thats already retired.

Why is /asean/ so sinophobia?

>I also plan to do forex and stocks
do you have a capital of five hundred thousand?

Because if you have that money you can basically buy some stocks enough for you to not work since passive income is something that most Filipinos haven't discovered yet for some reason.

it depends on what course, nursing, PT, have practical trianing
you can even get to birth a child on your shopmore year

when I say training I mean people who weild metal to how to put bed sheet covers more effectively or how to get the stains out

or how to file your visas and stuff

its not just new tho

chinks here are associated with cheap poisonous stuff, cheating, drugs, money launderers, gambling

I had capital of 400k back in 2011, Dunno if it grew enough to reach or surpass 600k by now with the investment back then.

index funds man, Invest in index funds and continue your neetdom.

looks like college pyramid investment scams have found Sup Forums

kek

only if your stupid enough to trust stock brokers instead of applying as a trader yourself.

it still possible tho once the company disappears
they you're in debt

thats why you always monitor. Besides the PSeI these days is comparably better and if you really want to make sure then just invest in safe stocks and have your investments automatically pulled out the moment the company hit the low.

but honestly it demands paranoia trading in the stock market

those commie priest and nuns kek

this was yesterday tho most of the rallies happens after work so the traffic is not as damaging econimically

maybe for the night shiftfags

What's your initial pay for being a wagecuck for the country?

compared last year PSel is very unstable for the last 3 months

>guys forgive and forget okay? Jesus says so but not Marcos, you must not forgive okay?
These nuns should practice what they preached.

depends really, but economic forecast says the spending next year is gonna be huge so their is chance you can leeched on it until it crashes and burns

the right timing and opportunity is essential.

If you are a newbie on investing, why not try UITF first. It can be a guide in investing in stock market in the future. Big banks have UITF and you can monitor your investment online. With UITF you don't need to think and research extensively which companies/stocks to chose, the FUND Managers will do the work for you.
Minimum for UITF is 10,000 initial investment. You can learn more at banks' websites. I invested in BPI UITF products, they have short term, and long term policies. Read and study before you invest. Assess your goals and capacity.

should we just forgive pinoy and delima then?

marocs shits never really ask for forgiveness or admission or elase they will go to jail
instead they deny it like some delude nutjobs

talking about now tho not the forecast

>not being a quad gold member in UNO selling boxes of glutathione soap for 100k
You guys are literally the same tier as beggars

>marocs shits never really ask for forgiveness or admission or elase they will go to jail
because they do not own the sin of their father
besides any 'crimes' that are charged against them is baseless since the filer of the case always loses due to the lack of evidence.

Unlike the 'stolen wealth'.

The marcoses is really hard to persecute with any human rights violation due to a serious lack of any proof.

Wagecuck reporting in.

>tfw recently sold my soul for money
>free accommodation from office literally 3 mins away
>all expenses reimbursed
>lazying around and shitposting 6 hours a day only to clock overtime until 10-11pm and get sweet compound OT rate.
>CEO thinks I'm a hardworking miracle rookie
>might receive double promotion next year

The accounts ere confirmed also their "domestic" human rights violence

they are not protesting only for forgiveness but denying it is just idiotic tho

like it or not trier children will carry this unless they do return the stolenwealth

rizalls.lib.admu.edu.ph:8080/ebooks2/Primitivo Mijares.pdf

Thank you for your referral. RM20 has been deposited into your account.

only for Imelda but for ferdie no

Stock market isn't an easy money, you have to do a lot of calculation and it requires your continuous attention every day, every year till you stop, because 1 day of sudden crush can live you 0 pesos or dollar.
Before you dive yourself in financial industry, go find a site that gives away software for free that utilize trading updates, and create a dummy investment list.
Or you can do it by hand and just paying attention to our stock market everyday, and calculating every stocks,

like if it earn value or loss its value. Leave this mindset "Here's my money, make me more money out of it!" you don't give away money without assuring security or return, it might not give back a lot but it is something, it might help small businesses or not, because not everyone succeeds

well It's 4 more months again until my graduation as bachelor of economy in accounting major (S1 Akuntansi)
i have high TOEFL and TOEIC score, do you think i will get job so easy lad??

>they are not protesting only for forgiveness but denying it is just idiotic tho
which is as same as admitting crime that they do not have.

Saying forgive me for killing someone I didn't kill will make me sound like I am indeed the killer.

besides if they really wanted to ask where the bodies are, they honestly should as Fidel Ramos, since he was the one in charge of the Philippines constabulary once.

>you have to do a lot of calculation and it requires your continuous attention every day, every year till you stop
I agree with everything except the a lot of calculation part.

Luck and Capital

you really need the two if you want to fair decent in the investing trade. Calculation isn't gonna do you shit if the company unluckily explodes.

he already defected and that's why the human rights violations were confirmed

>which is as same as admitting crime
they should tho instead of denying it

>Saying forgive me for killing someone I didn't kill will make me sound like I am indeed the killer

they can say it in behalf of their asshole father

Nope thats gonna be you're life unless you want some debt in your hands

>they can say it in behalf of their asshole father
the problem is that they refuses.

But it is even more idiotic for any of them to say any forgiveness.

But yeah, unless they return the stolen wealth and gibs it to the poor victims.

they were not babies when the atrocities happened they are as much as beneficiary of the stolen wealth

I agree to disagree then

Alot of my uncles pertains their business achievement with luck and capital.

Thanks as an option too

Gonna ask my neighbor who is a high member BIR Staff of Cebu what do.

>But it is even more idiotic for any of them to say any forgiveness.
no its not, it will actually be good for their shitty oligarch image

you can even stimulate it yourself to reduce risk

and enrile the old fuck who proposed the martial law and the anti- subvertion unit to be lead by ramos

why is the shitfuck still not dead?

Reminder

alot of his cronies are still in power too just look the Romuladez and floriendos

thats how cronyism set it up back them

>implying high toefl matters

Unless you spent your undergraduate days overseas, your TOEFL/IELTS won't matter at all.

Getting a job is easy as long as you're not picky. For accountancy, there are tons of audit firms that will hire you, turnover is ridiculously high there.
The problem with accounting degree is that there would be shitload of your competitors in the market.
If you're not from a respectable college, be prepared to receive the base minimum salary in your region.

is flipbong here?

I passed equity and trusts

Bongbong yet claims that he has no knowledge/involvement of it all..
philstar.com/headlines/2016/02/25/1556605/p170-b-ill-gotten-wealth-recovered-marcoses-cronies

“It would be untrue to claim that his family has stopped participating in said court cases,” said PCGG. “In fact, the Marcos family has been active in appealing to the Supreme Court various decisions which were ruled against them.”

>rappler.com/nation/politics/elections/2016/129456-bongbong-marcos-ill-gotten-wealth-pcgg

>interaksyon.com/article/124655/pcgg-probes-suspected-marcos-ill-gotten-wealth-in-virgin-islands

“It would be untrue to claim that his family has stopped participating in said court cases. In fact, the Marcos family has been active in appealing to the SC various decisions which were ruled against them,” the PCGG said in a statement.

"This is the last from the (Marcos) Swiss accounts,” PCGG Chair Andres Bautista said in a news conference on Wednesday.
Last??! Yet $6 billion in ill-gotten wealth remained hidden.

>manilatimes.net/pcgg-refutes-bongbongs-claims/243898/
The PCGG said it had recovered $4 billion in the last 30 years, including the $780 million Swiss accounts, of which Sen. Marcos, his mother, and his sisters were claiming ownership.
The PCGG, the agency tasked to recover the ill-gotten wealth of President Ferdinand Marcos and his cronies, had said that an estimated $6 billion in ill-gotten wealth remained hidden.

It's the Anti-Dutdut Reddit Youth turning /asean/ into a saltmine again.

LMAO

Talked with my senpai

Now Im being given a option to study back in Utot Sabay Tae for 2 years and use connection and work at immigration and deport chinks.

Do you guys think its worth it?

I'll fuck your beautiful sister. forgive and forget

It sure is salty

Enjoy being a stagnant wage cuck.

I really dont need the money.
Im just doing it to lure high class grills, i think.

No one is talking about dutdut tho
Only stocks and Marcos bullshits

Only if you plan to have a buisness on the side

I already have passive income, what I lack is wagecuck livestyle.

My family probably isnt used to seeing neet lifestyle and forcing me to be a wagecuck whenever they visit me.

Say it with me

President Rodrigo Roa Duterte

Not my president

Marcos pa rin ako

Reddit pa rin mga ulol!

so you prefer to be born with repressed anger?

We will protect our anime from the Marcoses.

I wish I have older sister. Little sister sucks.