1. Flag

1. Flag
2. Your historical trigger

This piece of shit

Hey if an Italian could rule France, then surely a Frenchman could rule Sweden

So a traitor, a betrayer, a deciever became king, and you believe it was ok ?

>deciever
Ohh, so you're the "sweden should've sided with france even though france invaded swedish Pomerania"-user?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, but since he was brought to the throne by Swedish nobles who wanted to side with France to reclaim Finland, yeah id call him a deciever.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Everything is your fault.

>Napoleon
>1.68m
MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

There was no way Sweden could have reclaimed Finland. We got our asses handed to us in 1809. The way he ushered in the era of Swedish neutrality (after taking the rightfully Swedish clay known as Norway, naturally) greatly benefited our country, which at the point was utterly poor and devastated from centuries of ultimately meaningless warfare.

It wasn't very strange either since Swedish monarchs and nobility (which had tried to save the French monarchy) have always adored French royalty, in particular the one before the traitor king, Gustaf III.

>Gustaf III
>traitor king
Get out.

No, I meant that Gustaf III was the king before the traitorous scum I won't even name.

Ah. No objections.

And this guy you won't even mention just so happens to be my personal historical trigger. At least in Swedish history.

Probably the shittiest monarch in our history. The state of the country in 1800 as the most miserable in europe despite being a colonial power can be attributed directly do him.

[it ain't me intensifies]

Britbong propanganda though.

Good choice.

Do writers count or are you just looking for historical figures? 'Cause I hate this cunt.

>historical figures
i meant political figures

I don't think Brits should be blaming anyone for anything
Pic related. Britain is part of the reason Turkey still exists.

>untrhone his father
>travel to france while the french army is taking his country
>abdicate into Napoleon's brother
>the country is fighting to give the crown again
>After years of war he come back to the throne and refuse to sign the constitution made by the rebels who fought for him
>imprison and kill this ppl who fought for him because he want to be an absolutist monarch in 1800s
>lose almost every colony in Latin America
>ends the progressist revolution asking for help th the Holy Aliance
>change the law to make his daughter the future queen, obtaining a lot of cruel civil wars named "Carlist wars"

GET OUT YOU SUBHUMAN BLACK AND TAN CHIMP FUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A BLACK AND TAN DYING ALWAYS FILLS ME WITH GLEE

Original shitposter

>Australia

I second this