Philip edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7X3aqifX66E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alri Philip

is that Lord Mountbatten?

Buying a new monitor

emily init

if you had to move to a yank state. which one and why?

no yanks
no mudslimes
MBGA

Going to get a vasectomy 2bh

Pretty sure I'm a piece of shite anyway and would probably end up being a dreadful father/husband even if they were healthy.

New Hampshire

Freedums

Reminder that Iceland is Anglo

hello thailad

very symmetrical and aesthetic face

montana because it's literally been LEAF'D

can you post more pics like that. not with the finger or the girl but the big city shots

hello

Nah m8 your will to keep going is a rarity

agreed
shan't

Havin a bowl of chips by myself in Nandos

fat cunt

You didn't specify a temperature of the so-called chips so I have no idea what you're talking about.

oi fuckers didnt you hear me?

reply to my fucking post and it better be well thought out too

Everyone post a summary of your life and we can rate its shitness

Cons

>parents divorced when I was 7
>dad was a sad alcoholic, mum was bipolar and fairly mental
>got beat up a lot as a kid by my mum
>went to 12 different schools
>spent most of my teenage years smoking weed alone and wanking
>had stretches months long where I did nothing but smoke, wank and play vidya, with no human contact at all
>never made any friends
>never had a gf
>never had sex
>only kissed random drunk slags
>infertile due to a fucked up genetic disease
>addicted to ciggies

Pros

>good looking
>tall
>in reasonably good shape
>academically successful up until now

I'd say its about a 5/10 with potential for improvement.

Having some hot crispsps

love this gril

shan't

was born to be a normie myself

was homeschooled and friendless/kissless until uni and still made a tonne of friends/got a gf

feels pretty good 2bh, if only I could shake this place.

VERY similar to me

It wouldn't

Talked to normie slags and their lives sound absolutely dire. I imagine normie lads aren't much better.

>Girl touches shoulder of guy and laughs at me, sucks anothers dick in the library and sticks her tongue out at me
>Teacher says how is it seeing your mom every day
>English teacher raises chin at me as if to say I dare you to fight when I see him at the hardware store with his daughter
>Go up to present, girl puts her phone up, guy says "I knew I should've skipped class." Teacher says "I know back to algebra class again."
>Kid sits down next to me and says "This guy is here every day and it annoys the crap out of me."
>Girl smirks when I walk by her like "Really?"
>People put visors up when I park in the parking lot.
>Blocked hallway and I finally bulled through a couple and it felt pretty good.
>Girl walks into room, says "You're weird." and walks by.
>Notice guy sitting in backwards baseball cap, as a tribe with girls around, talking shit, until it's almost a conspiracy against you.

Not getting any replies on Tinder

I typed out a very long and thought out reply to this but decided at the captcha not to post it, because im afraid of being criticize haha.

It's sad how everything wrong with your life is the stuff pretty much completely out of your control desu

Take an English class then neck yourself

Tin Lizzie t'bh

sugar

my brother

your life is a bit worse than mine but this post really did hit close to home on a lot of points

what the fuck is this supposed to say you utter fucking retard.

@68095376

not getting any replies here either

remember when britain actually used to make cars
hah man those were the days

*inhales*

THAILAD!!!!!!

Here's a pity reply

ah yes, the good ol days...

i do this almost every night

sometimes i come in here and try to post and just delete them before i say anything, ill sit there trying to post for 30 minutes but cant get in the flow of it and leave feeling defeated.

so much autism that we can't even post anonymously

Yeah, heheh ;_;

Imagine being a shitskin from Algeria

actually fuck my life

aha its great because when im forced to interact with people everyone loves me and wants to spend more time with me, but inside im a utter fucking spastic and never follow up with them and instead spend every night posting in /brit/ alone aha

Alri just dropped my second sketch. It says:
>-What's your favourite horror movie?
>-"Paƫlla: the illustrated recipe". You?

No it's Prince Philip

Mountbatten was a joke

Post your lives then

banned on Sup Forums

how does this even happen??

el Algeri

not a single word

nice copy paste from Sup Forums

ANO

Very similar to me, I just never did drugs or drank up until my 21st

amateur

>tfw a girl i was talking to a few days ago basically begged me for her number and I didn't give it and walked away
>only realised after

She was really nice as well. Will probably never see her again haha

wish I just had autist problems like not being able to talk to girls instead of povvo problems like not having food or rent money

stop giving that yellow fever nonce attention whore attention

kek thought about it too but its really hard to talk about these things, my stomach muscles tensed up and i felt a small wave of anxiety at the thought of posting my life even though i know its irrational

Why not both?

I remember everyone being pissed off that canada wasn't rangeb& instead

found the Sup Forumstard

run along back there you alt-rightist melt

love how americans get genuinely triggered over blackedposting instead of seeing it as the funny meme everyone else does

Reckon a lot more than the normal proportion of people on Sup Forums have divorced parents.

It's basically the starter pack for a fucked up life.

>when people in the group chat are arguing about politics and the whole left vs. right thing and you're a radical centrist sat smugly on your fence

well, I don't have trouble with girls so at the moment it's just povvo problems.

choosing both would make it worse but swapping for just autist problems would be fucking great

it's not funny, Rasheed

You sound like a girl

aha saw my school crush when i took traffic safety years ago, literal 10/10 and hadn't seen her in about 2 years. aha she asked to be my driving partner for the course and i turned her down and only now realize what i did. aha i missed out on teen love now im a balding 20 year old ahaha.

Editors note: i was going to delete this post and decide to not post it, but we just talked about that.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ ITS NOT FUNNY WE ARE PURE WHITE AND ANGLO ROOOOOOOOOOO

My parents have been happily married for over 30 years, and yet I'm a fucked up loser.

HOW DOES THAT WORK, FRIENDO???

literally have no clue how to make a frequency polygon

thats a bit like saying
>love how brits get genuinely triggered over sadiq khan instead of seeing it as the funny meme everyone else does

I can talk to girls when forced to, I just don't get the oppurtunity because I'm an antisocial melt with no friends or hobbies.

>gets found out
>resorts to insults
you are LITERALLY SHAKEN right now

I was flag hunting actually, but nice projection :^)

>his image filename has multiple extensions on it

other side of that coin, i have parents that always stuck together but really, really should have gotten a divorce

i remember when i was about 5 or 6 wishing they'd just get a divorce. all they did was fight every day. was a bit jealous of the kids i knew who's parents had divorced. they've calmed down a little now as my dad doesn't drink anymore so their fights are just small squabbles now that rarely turn into big things thankfully

yup

my dad also consistently dedicated around a 1-5 hours each week to stand me in front of him and repeatedly tell me how much of a piece of shit I am between the ages of 12-17

think it might have rubbed off

Do many white American men have black gfs?

All memes aside, not really.

most black girls outside of the south and east coast are girlfriend material

is thailad a cuck for living in thailand

aye

>it's a "dad was the best better but mum managed to get full custody of me between 7 and 13 despite being a useless cunt" episode

aha yes

Yes, it's a requirement for entry

Parents chose to begrudgingly be together

Wished they divorced though, but dad would be broke

>coming up with excuses to try to obfuscate the fact that you're an alt-rightist

You're not fooling anybody

ah yes...real depression hours....very impressive....

You're going to have to explain your thought process here.

Hitler was the most radical centrist of all time

how do i actually go out and meet people, out of school it really feels impossible to meet qt's.
>inb4 hobbies
nah mate not into building model airplanes at the local ice rink with 30 other spastics

really glad I can bitch about my pathetic problems here

allows me to maintain my stoic attitude in real life and bottle up properly like a good lad

>5'8.5
>175lbs
>16% body fat
>6.7x5 inch willy
>3 women

Rate me lads

He was a hardcore leftist actually

we're all gonna make it in the end

kino
youtube.com/watch?v=7X3aqifX66E