Hey Sup Forums i'm about to have my first mushroom trip tomorrow

Hey Sup Forums i'm about to have my first mushroom trip tomorrow.
Taking 1g and I am planning to eat them in a train with a bunch of friends, waiting for it to kick in in the train on our way home from another town.

What are your past experiences? What should i expect? Any tips or advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCn8V3KNSgDr1Dai77_y8JrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just do it dont look into it or you'll over think it.

just try to keep your clothes on

So you know how you can hide it and act normal on weed well you can't on shrooms so keep that in mind

This

Over thinking gets you ego deaths.. Which aren't really fun unless you're actively looking to experience it

Off 1g, you'll be fine.

that's probably important, since we'll be in a train

What kind of a faggot would do psychedelics in a public place? Or with friends? Psychedelics are something you should experience alone in a safe area where you dont have to worry about cops.

Remember, you're going to trip, that's fine, things are going to be out of your control, accept it. Enjoy the adventure, don't try to escape it.

Protip: always have one freind that's not tripping that can tell people you're retarded if you start jacking off to a stain on the wall.

setting is a very important factor in order to not have a horrortrip.
only eat them in a familiar envirnment with people you truly trust.
plan about 6-12h.
have a sober person taking care for you.

Dubs don't lie

what about the train?
i'll be there with a bunch of friends i've known since forever so that isn't an issue

1g? Nigga what the fuck? Why are you even concerned, you're barely going to feel anything. Just eat an eighth like everyone who's not a huge pussy.

yep this. Mine was good at first but I had WAY too much and eventually the visuals died down and I was just left sitting comatose in a corner living inside of my head questioning the universe. I'll tell you I understood life for a minute though. It wasn't horror but it was emotionally overwhelming and I was a little traumatized. 1g should be good.

The way shrooms work is 2 parts.
1) feelings
2) visuals

1. so your body will get intense feelings which feel good kinda and they come in waves. again I took A LOT and every wave hit I was giggling crazily.

2. yes things look trippy. The ffirst visual to hit was out of no where everything took on a green filter. I saw patterns moving in the floors. The room i was in became the only place in the universe. I literally forgot anything existed outside of the walls. colors will flash. Don't be alarmed. Also my friends friend put on Mr. Bean and I'm laughing now as I remember not understanding anything going on but all the faces were mushy and stuff like those old school webcam filters that swirl your face.

The best way to appreciate it is to be with people you trust. REALLY WANT TO DO IT. if you have negative feelings and thoughts or youre in a stressful place in life dont do this now. the thoughts will become enhanced. And just relax. Listen to calm music and look out the window as you trip. conversation is really hard to maintain

enjoy, that's my story and advice

(i'm the guy who just posted his story) nah 1g is good to start. honestly you should work your way up.

ALSO one more pro tip to OP... shrooms are an experience. they give you insights into yourself. this isn't like an everyweekend thing. or i pesonally dont think it should be. it's not like weed you want to do this only once in a while. If you do shrooms everyday i've had friends temporarily lose a slight grip on reality. i took a lot and for 2 weeks i was different

Dude 1g is way too little. You'll probably be disappointed.

Also in my experience, it's WAY easier to hide being on shrooms than being high. But I'm well aware my experiences are atypical

1g is such a low dose the only thing you will feel is stupid that you didn't take more

let me re-emphasize. shrooms lasts a WHILE. 6 hours really is what you need and they wear off veryyyyyy slowly over a while. i remember getting an hour into it and being like damn that was crazy, and my friend just laughed and said "bro it's just started"

i'll edit this. dont do 1g... go for an eigth... god knows how much i ate lol

if you feel bad and want to change the location it won't be possible.

I ate like half a ounce of amanita muscaria mushrooms caps guys they contain muscimol which is also psychoactive but its not psylocibin or anything so i felt like puking or 2 hours and I felt like puking for 2 hours and decided it wasnt gonna work so I smoked just...utter shitloads of wild dagga and that didnt do shit, so I ate a baggy of kratom, then i got super stimulated and now i feel kinda like i just smoked weed. I guess this is pleasant but its not how i was planning my evening.

Im not seeing shit tho faggots.

6 hours is way less than what i am used to from rolling so i'm ready for the trip being long

at least i hope so

your shrooms weren't good

they were amanita muscaria shrooms they r different. But i got the grade A++ from shamansgarden so I would assume they are good as fuck. I've never tripped so idk if maybe its that

samefag here OP,
psyched substances made some awesome vids on it for beginners:

youtube.com/channel/UCn8V3KNSgDr1Dai77_y8JrQ

I feel just...SO fucking STIMULATED FROM ALL THIS SHIT I WANNA PARTY HARD.

people digest differently too. After I ate mine it didn't take long for me to start feeling shit but all and done i peaked arond 4 hours. and it really was fading by 6,7,8.... then my friend walked me to the train at 3:30 in the morning and it was freezing cold but my dumb ass really wanted to go home for some reason. so i waited for a train until 4:30 lol. christ that was a fucked up night lmao

i don't know enough about the types to guide you Sup Forumsro... but maybe go for a high grade of the more standard shrooms. also you know... peoples bodies react differently