We believe in eating asss!!!!!!

Cherrybutterpops and we believe in eating ass
Good work faggots, now who's our God, I vote van darkholme

Re roll

Sansas diary of naughty things that were done to my butt by little finger

Fuck Outa here our God is Pepe

Our god is the penis if Chris Pratt.

Jibbers Crabst

Our God is named "Stroodle Jew" and he is a giant red penis with dorsal fins.

Check 'em.

we believe in the eternal salvation of all through our weekly cleansing ritual which consists of completely shaving the entire surface area of our bodies then eating the hair.

Check'd. Also,
Trump,
A sapient keyboard made of steak,
and a really angry horse.

Hersey!
We are CherryButterPops. We worship Stroodle Jew and believe in eating ass.

someone pls draw our lord and savior and post it please

son's names are tits mgee, fester and quattro quattro

The three sons are a gamecube, a half melted ice cube, and a sugarcube.

Can we combine these two? Tits Mgee the gamecube, Fester the half melted ice cube, and Quattro Quattro the sugarcube?

It's tits mgee, fester and quattro quattro.

Checked, holy shit

Our holy book is named E͂̂ͮͭ̈̎͑̈́ͫ̄̚̚҉̸̵̡̜̤̱͕͖̞̩̝͚͍̻̹̮͖̖̦̮͕͘ͅr̶̈̅ͮ̌͂ͪ̿̓ͨ̿̂͛̔̆҉̛̱̠͍̼̥͘͟ͅȩ̭͉̤̙̰́̾̾̒ͫ̎͒͟c̵̘̦̞̪̜͍̙̦̱͌ͮͪ̊̈́t͋ͨ͒̋ͧ͒̐̏̒͒̚͏̪̥͙̯̜į̹̙͙̦͍̟̒̿͛͊́͂̅̀̓̚̚͢l̢̰̰̙̫̙̹̙̪ͯ͋ͫ͂̑͂̓̽̎̔̐̾͌̓̚͠ę̀̿̋̋ͬͬ̽̎̊̾͊ͤ͒́͠͏̨̮̳̪ ̸̡̳̟͙̼ͨ̏̈́̉̏ͣ̽ͤ͐̃ͯ̌̍͟͡D͉̱̤̗͔̗̹̺͔̥͚̘ͭ̔̉ͤ̏͗ͫ̄ͧ̍̃͋ͪͮ̀̀͜͠ͅy̻̲͚͍̮̰̙̣̟͍͕̥̳̘ͤͥ̒ͪ͆ͣͨ̃̎͂͘͡s̝͎͕̙̟̥̥̙̞̻̀̈ͭͩ̊̀̍́͟͡f̷̨̢̰͓̠̝͔̬͚͉͕̯̦̭͔͔͍̫̌ͦͪ́͌̂̓̑̀̇́̄̌ͪ̓ͯ̑̉ͮ́uͦ̆̐͛̏̊ͫ͋̔̏̂͏̸̢͈͓̹̞́͡n̎ͧ́̃ͩ̽̎ͫ͆̎̇̿ͩ̾̄̑̔҉̶̧̤̗̳͎͕̠͓̣̝̘̘̣̻͙c̵ͦ̑̌́̈́̓̓͞͠͏̘̫̘̰͚t̵̐ͬ̊̐̒ͥ́͏̴͔̣̗̠̹͕̖͓͔̫̤̹̕ͅi̵̢͉̮̞͕͖̬̝͎̻̔ͫ̈̄ͦ̓̾ͯo̢̠̲͖͖̱̯͈̼͉̹̩̤̘̒ͬ̀ͦ͗̋ͬ͞ͅn̢̛̤̣͉̭̐ͯ̈̓̄̉͘͝.̛̛̖̖̮̲͉͎̝̰̠̺̼̼͈͖̮̂̏́ͦ́͡

Cherrybutterpops
Eating ass
Stroodle jew
And tots McGee fester and Quattro Quattro
My god

May they bless your dubs

Holy book is Titillating Farts.

Sons name are: herpes, aids, and hepatitis

I dub thy book:
The chronicles of dat boi.

no, it's called H̶̞̭̗̜̖̤͋̎͝͡ḛ̛̥͕̦͈̥̪̭ͪ͆̿̌̉̓͂͜ȓ̷̴̬̘̤͐ͦͤ͗̒̽̑ͣp͓͙̹̞̜͚̜̰ͥ̃̓ͩ̍̀̿̚͜e̢̡̟̙̜̰̣̯̮̋͆ͬ̄͐ͅs̥͔ͬ̔̾̏ͯͨ́̏͟͠ ̧̞̗͖̼̔ͩͣ̓̓̒̈́͐̚͟͝F̡̒ͭ͠҉̜̝͇͖̰ǫ̨̛̯̳͍̫͔͕̃͋̃ͤr̭̟̜͇̰̍͂͌̏ͤ̅ͯ̚ ͍̹͖̙ͨ̋ͬ̀ͩ͐̈́̊͘ͅE̛͍̯͚̺̝̬͗̀ͮ̎͒̌̒̾͝v̧̩͍̣̹̥̰̪̏ͮͫ̽ͯ̓̈́͢ͅe̡̛͔̮̦͉ͬ̋͒ͣ̃̿͗ͫͅͅͅr̴̪̝̼̤͚̜̉̂̌ý̡̧͓͉̟͕͉͖͚̳̱ͨͧ͗̚oͧͥ҉̷̠͈̺̹̹͇͎̦n̲͕̩̩̞̭̰̣̓͋̐̋̈̄̑ẽ̪̠͉ͮ͂̋ͣ͗͠

̸̧͊͊͒̉̃̊ͤ̔̋̊͏͡͏̘̘̘̲̝͈͖ ̡̡̯̭̮̩̜̮̝̱̒̿̌͑̾̈̕͡ͅ ̢̱̰̟͈̲̘̩̞̱͉̜͖̙̺͙̖̈̎͌̈́͜ͅ ̶̡̛̜̝͎̳͖̞̼͚̹̙͚̤̗̗̞̮ͣ͗ͦ̇̿͋̋̍͛͞͞ ̴̧̺͕̱̙̜̠̒ͥ̓̈ͣͣ̌ͮ̒ͯ̎ͨͧ͛͋̑ͧ̏̀͞ ̶̮͖̥͚̹̙̭̗̼̳͉̱̻̹̓ͤ̒̾̀ͦͨ̆̈́ͯ̂͘͜ ̏͋ͯ͒ͫ̑ͥͦ̋̔͆͋̚̚͏̨͍̞̼̱̘͍͎̥̭͠ ̶̈́̇ͫͤ̆̃͏̱͓̬̘̲͔̣͓͎̻̗͙͍̭͓ ̨ͦͬ̔͒͟҉̹̻̱͙̺̖͙̺͈̠̲̤̙̤̹̠̟̱̕ͅ ̸̂͐̐ͫͦͦͩͥ̾͊͒ͨ̑͗̽̽͏̺̩̩̙̩̦̹̝͎͓̬͍͍̤̫ ̶̢͔̬̦̳̟͖̪̫̦̮̖̦̬̓̏͋̇ͯͭ̐̔̓̂̄̆͋ͨ̆͊̑̔́́͠ ̷̡̢̡͙̫͉̯̣̯̳̮̙̗͈͇̖͉̞̹͍ͥ̏̀ͯ͢ ̵̧̞̲͉͖̗̭̲͙̞̟͚̻͙̋ͤͫ͊̊͐̕ ̛̅̅̓̐̀̀͐̃ͣ̀͌͆͊ͯͧ̃͑͗҉̩̰͔̖̱͈̫ ̸͕͖͍͉̺ͯ̐̎̈́̓ͦ͂̑̑̀͘͡ͅ ̡̼̭̲̝͍̝̎ͨ̌ͫͮ́̍̈͒ͣ͑ͅ ͉̹̭̱̠͉̝̯̦̰̽͆̽̈́ͮ̈̽ͤ̍̓͋̊͂ͦ͑̚͢ ͂͂ͬ̚͢͟͢͏͓̼͉̪̟̖ ͕͔̻̪̯̝͎̘̙̦̳̱̱͕̘̝̮͔̱̄̇̅ͣ͗͛̚̕͝ ͛̋͆̐̆̌̏̄ͫ̑ͪͮͬ̓̄̒̆҉͏͔̩̻͉̮̦͓̻̜̺̰̙͕ͅ ̛̯̯̩̯̥͐ͩ͑ͦ̐ͤ͑ͯ͒̏ͧ̐̋͢͢ ̷̡͖͚̹̭̩͋̆ͩ͒̈́ͫ͗̓̑ͮ͞ ̿͆͋̇ͧ͛̈́̎̀̌͑ͨͫͩ͐̿͘͞҉͏̥̥̪̪̝̩̗̗̯͎̖͔̦̭̞͖̼ ̴̴̉̏̿̔̽̏̂͂͑̇̕͏̛̖͍̞̦̜̤̖͕̠̩̺͉̜̩͎͓̞̣͈ ̴̷̜̫̳̫͑̃ͮͪ̏̽ͤ̚̕͘͞ ̧͌́̋͋̆ͥ͗̎̇͐ͦ̅ͬ̂̇ͯ̇̾̚͜͏̵̖͙̱̺̟̳̠̠̪̞͘ ̵̸̨̩̦͙̻̣̥̙̝̠̑͋̃͑̔̏́͠ ̧̛͕͚̳͔͚̥̹̤͎̩̳̝̥͎̃̌͋̉̈́ͭ͛̒́̄̉̄ͫͫ̓͛́͢͝ ̢̧͔̫͉̟̬̥̥͙͔̦̫͙̝̘ͨ̔̈̾ͨͧ́ͤ̎ͬͪ̅̀͐ ̷̵̵̻̝̤̰͖̹̝̳̗̿̃ͧ̐͛ͪ̏̈́ͨ͡͞ ̸̶̢̣͕̩͚̗̖͔̞͕̱̘̤̃ͮ̇̂ͭ͊͌͂͗͌̕ͅ ̛̔̓͌͂͌ͤ́̽́̐̓͗ͫ̚҉͓̰͇̬͉ ̛͔̯̰̝̻͔̓ͤͨ̊͐̃̌̍ͮͣͯ͘͟͠ ̷͉̫̹̘̩͙̜̳̲̞̦͔̩̓͒̍ͫͧ̃̌̈ͪ̽̑̀͛ͣ̍ͤͥ̀͘͝ ̨̛̭̙̹̱̥͙͙͉̠̮̞̦̟̩̾͊͛ͥ͟͜͡ ̷̴̵͕̪͕͓̰̜̤̲̖͇ͦͯ̎͒ͯ́ͬ̓̌ͪ̋̐̒ ̸̢̝͔͔̜̫̱̬̅͌ͦ͌̃ͧ͂ͧ̀̿ͪ̓ͅ

The book is called Sup Forums

Welp.

Thou shalt not be a faggot
Thou shalt not eat da poo poo
Thou shalt not make origami cranes.

The holy book will be called
Nigeria in Paris

Thou shalt count to potato
Thou shalt not fap to ponies
Thou shalt not shove off m8

1, rape everything you ever see
2, kill cops
3, fist fight your dad

Re roll

Thou shalt not make trade, make love, or make peace with the tumblrites
Thou shalt vote for trump
Thou shalt never wash their underwear

Reroll

I: OP is a fag
II: Thou shalt only spaghetti
III: Thou shalt only repost

1: Impale thyself upon Strodle Jews Cock.
2: Rub a dub dub.
3: Motherfucker.

We're gonna have exclusively black members? You fuckin racist.

Thou Shalt Not Visit Tumblr As It Has Faggots
Thou Shalt Not Visit Reddit For It Is The Devils Minions
Thou Shalt Not Kill Anyone That Is White

Never pull out
Don't pay child support
Collect welfare

Reroll

Checked
Start screen capping someone

I guess those are the second set then.

The punishment for not following the commandments is you are locked in a room with fat feminists forever.

If you do not follow the commandments you will be locked in a windowless van with ted cruz for a week

Op, great work niggers, start screen capping and when it's done spread our beliefs to every thread and website on earth, op out

Thou Shalt Vote For Trump
Thou Shalt Impale Anyone That Is Black, Visits Reddit Or Is A Feminist Cuck On Tumblr
Thou Shalt Share Xbox Gamertags Steam Names And PSN Names

The punishment is to get railed in the ass by Stroodle Jew for all eternity.

All hail Stroodle Jew

You will burn in the bowels of Stroodle Jew for all eternity.

Roll!
Thou Shall not perform coitus with anything other than sister

Roll

You will commit seppuku, be roasted alive in a bronze pig or be in a cage underground.

Depends on what commandment.

It's bronze bull you uneducated fuck.

Punishment is death by snu-snu, executed by 9 7'0 niggers

For all eternity, you will ̗̭̗̯̠̭̝̣͔̺̠̥̮̖ͨͣ͒ͤ͐͛̍̿ͣ͠ ̧̝͚͎̭͆̎̀̈́ͤ̅ͫ͊̎̚͝͠ ̢̭̠̖̖̊͆͑͆͋̈ͨ̈́́ͣ͑̈̋̋̋̒̈͂ ͉̹̪͉̤̩̻͌͌̽̽͜ ̨̩̤͇͎̮͙̜̥͔̜͕̤̫̮̲̖̻͓̍ͩ̒̈̀ͧ̏͊̊͊̈̏̋͛̄́ͧͪ̕ ̢̜̻̭̹ͪ͐ͥ̔̿̓ͫͦ̔̈́̿̚͜͜͝ ̴̶̳̳͕̳̳̜̗̣̤͉̺̺̗̗͇͕͇͓̌̓͗̄͌͆͗͌͐͊̃ͧ̏͋̊̃ͭ͘͝͞ ̨͔̼̜̟͙̀͆ͮ̓͆ͤ͛̈́̒͒̀̀̓̊̚̚͘ ̶̘̼̪̦͐̈ͣ̌̎̓͋̔ͩ͑͢ ̛̣̟̘̠̩̠͔͔͉͈͈͔̘̅ͣ̔͛͂͐͋̽̓ͩͯ̉ͨͪ́̕ͅ ̶̨̧̺̻͇͙͎͇̗̪̈́͛̿̓̉ͧ̽ͅ ̴̐́̇́͋̎̾̈̍̏̀̽ͨͯ͏̸̩͖̩̦̬ ̴̸̙͈͎͎̭̙̳̺̪̖͈̙̠̹̫̅͗͒͆͗̋͌̅̃ͦ̏ͮͫ̊̿̚̚͝ ̵̢̖͓̯̼̺̱̬̼̬͖̜̽́ͪ̚͢͡͝ͅ ̞̰̩̖̱͙̪͎͙̰̹͚̬͕̠̳ͥ̾ͣ̓ͬ́͒͐̅̅͗͠͝ ̵̶͈̪̘̖̤̋̏ͮ̽̎ͣ͐̒͌ͦ̽̊̂̂̄͑ͦ͠͠ ̸̹͈̙̱͓̘̇ͣ̂ͯ̿̊̿̾̎̃ͮ͛̏ͩ͒̐ͮ̂ͅ ̵̨͂̿͐͒̂̉̃̓ͤ̃͑̏̎͛̍̎̚͏̡̤̱̝̞̗͖͔ ̵̴̨̥̲̘̰̰̞̮̣̞͈͉̹͙̻͖̳̜̇̍ͯ̄̉ͯ̏͊ͨͧ̈̅̎ͫ̊̄̚͘͠ͅ ̸͔̺͇̞̫̩̟͓̙̩̿̃ͪ̋̈́̑̾̚͢͜͟͞ ̵̢̭͔͇͉̳̱̥̖̺̐̿̆͒ͬ͋̏ͦͩ͐ͫ ̥̰̠̗̣̹͎̺̘̓̂͌̆̎͆ͭ̆ͫ͟͟ͅ ̡̛̩̞̳͕̞̮͇̟̠̗̻̣̟̲̙͔͎̠̰̊̈́̆̎̍͂̓̔̆̎̾͊ͦ̔ͭ̚͢ ͪ̂̓ͫ̾̊̾́ͧͩ͂̐ͣ̒̊̚͏̢̨̹̼̰̫͓̹͙͍̩̥̱̣͉̪̙̙̗̀ͅ ̴̸̷̡̱̣̼̺͚̂̌̈̈́̂ͯ̊̍͂̑ͮ̅͋̓̽̑͢ ̡̪̖̘͕͙̼͈̺̬̹̩̞̱̣̖̻͂̑̐͗͊ͬͩ̚͞ ̍̓̌̒ͮ̇ͭ̃͌҉̶̨̖̤̭͉̙̺͚̫͘͢ ̸̶̶͈̟̣̟͙̃ͥ̄͒ͣ̎̈͑̏̆͢͜ ̵̻͈͖̙̂ͥ̄̿̔ͧ̎́́͞ ̴̸̨̦̹̻̠̣̫͍̟̙̩̪͑̔̍̂͌͛ͣ̔̀̉̒ͬ̏ͨ͆́̚͞ ̛͙̤̭̫̙̥͎͙̫͕͕̖̩̤͔̻͔͉̍̓̔̍̄͌͊͆͋̑͊̇̓̀ ̛̦̟̖̣̘̰̭̜̺͂͌ͤ̈́ͫ̑̆͡ ̩̣̗̭̮̲͚̹̥͇̘̰͚̊͐̾̏̌̾͗͆͛͌̀ͬ̏̒͌̆͡͡ͅͅ ̢̢̣͔̗̪̱͈͉̮͉͙͇̘̤̠̫̭́ͭ̾ͩ̓ͯ̽͗̓̈́̿̀̃ͅͅ ̸̷͇̠̳̜̩̠͖̰͕͖̤̻̲̲̭͇ͬͣ̅̇͊ͪ̓͑̔̇̄̈͝ ̸̸̠̩̠̘̣̜̬ͫ̊̋ͤ͋͝ ̇̑͗͆ͯ͐ͣ̾̀͒͒̾͊̐͝͏̜̤̱̮̩̤̩͚̬̹̱̲̹ͅͅ

>gets a torture method wrong
>is a uneducated fuck

I have hobbies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_bull

The black star will reep it's seeds in your field of dead peasants. Roots of the burnt children will spread from Aphilia to Carth. There is no recourse to skinned onion men. Seeking the truth of five pointed hills.

If you disobey the commandments, it counts as fucking with this snek.

Nigger I know what the brazen bull is. I just forgot the name.

Roll

If thy violates my commandments, thy will surely have thy anal cavity filled with rancid, boiling, stroodle filling, and it will remain there for all of eternity. The stroodle filling's heat shall be everlasting.

You will be compelled to consistently correct others on how to use the word "Literally", but then also continually misuse it yourself.

Roll
>check em

Punishment: Thou are only allowed to browse 9gag for the rest of your existance and never to masturbate again.